• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Big F
The Golden Week was perfect for hoarding Orbs
Didn’t even know about a golden week. P5 has had me injecting them into my veins for the past 2 weeks while MITB has me hooked now

FEHeroes will eventually get some attention

Ivander

Smash Legend
I wish E3 would hurry up already. :c
Don't we all?

That said, the Overwatch Anniversary is coming this Tuesday alongside the anticipated Workshop feature. That's pretty exciting, especially after seeing FNAF, Mario Kart, Pac-Man and frickin' Uno made with it.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I can’t wait untilI get to the MCU movies that are on netflix cause it’s hard to watch the movies when I don’t have space on my ipad.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Looks like we've reached the best episode of the season so far, and probably one of the best in the series!

Zeke throwing those boulders and massacring most of the Survey Corps top soldiers... damn, the anime made it even more grizzly and scary! The blood mist was a really nice touch considering that the boulders not only massacred the Survey Corps out in the front of the village trying to kill all the smaller Titans, but even those smaller Titans themselves! The screech in the OST as the boulder throw started, combined with the soldier's screams during the entirety of the scene, only made it even Zeke's "perfect game" all the more terrifying!

With Eren and his friends back dealing with Bertolt inside Shingashina on the other side of the wall, we got some very nice 2D shots of the Colossal Titan to make for some janky CG animations here and there (though some of the CG shots of the Colossal Titan did look nice, particularly the shots that focused on his upper body and face on the screen). The shots of Bertolt kicking Eren to the wall looked pretty good, though the CG they used the moment the kick was delivered felt a little to quick, at least in the single shot it was used. Nothing too bad though, since the following shots on Eren incapicitated on top of the wall still delivered the effect of what happened quite well.

Okay, now with those two things aside, I think it's time we really go into the highlight of today's episode that made it so good: Erwin, Levi, and all the new Survey Corps recruits amidst the chaos the Beast Titan's attack!

Kensho Ono showed how great of a VA he is with his role as Floche! You can really feel Floche's pain as a new Survey Corps forced to deal with the strong possibility he will likely die and not achieve the mission he was promised to achieve as he breaks down in front of Marlowe and the other new recruits!

Daisuke Ono as Erwin though... now that REALLY takes the cake! Daisuke just nailed it as Erwin with the voice cracks that sounded so authentic with what Erwin was going through: a man who did come up with a plan to take down the Beast Titan amidst what's going on, but he didn't want to implement because it would lead to his own suicide... which means he will never fulfill his dream of reaching the basement to confirm his father's theory. Erwin even thought of the possibility of having other soldiers die while he could get to the basement of his own, but he knows doing so means he will be haunted for the rest of his life. I can't blame Erwin for feeling so conflicted and troubled over what's going on, and Daisuke does a good job conveying Erwin's emotions as he speaks to Levi about all of this.

Levi too had some great moments, particularly from giving his plan of approach in the first half of the episode and then being the one to convince Erwin to go for the suicidal charge as he will take down the Beast Titan like he promised.

The highlight amidst all of Erwin's and Levi's spotlight: the anime's adaptation of the massive charge! I don't need to explain it: I'll let the anime do it!

RAGE, MY SOLDIERS!
SCREAM, MY SOLDIERS!
FIGHT, MY SOLDIERS!

Man, that truly is Erwin's best scene!

The anime made it even more epic with the Suwano soundtrack playing, the sounds of the remaining Survey Corps soldiers screaming, and Daisuke Ono giving it his all in Erwin's biggest moment yet! Even though I already read this scene in the manga years ago, I legit almost cried near the end of this scene! The adaptation really made this scene come to life in a way I wouldn't imagine it!

If WIT Studio keeps up with this stellar adaptation so far, next week's episode might just top this week's episode, especially when next week will be:

Levi vs the Beast Titan (one of the best fights in the series), Armin's sacrifice, and the Colossal Titan's defeat!

Suwano's soundtrack and the stellar voice acting will already bring those scenes to life, but if they are animated well, oh boy will the next episode be a massive thrill!

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
**** that ***** Charlotte Flair
All Hail Becky Lynch
Thank You Bayley

...and idk about sasha banks so yeah...
I can’t wait untilI get to the MCU movies that are on netflix cause it’s hard to watch the movies when I don’t have space on my ipad.
Hurry up before Disney+ keeps all the Marvel movies to themselves

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
**** that ***** Charlotte Flair
All Hail Becky Lynch
Thank You Bayley

...and idk about sasha banks so yeah...

Hurry up before Disney+ keeps all the Marvel movies to themselves
I have all the phase 3 movies on bluray so i’m Safe either way!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I have all the phase 3 movies on bluray so i’m Safe either way!
Captain Marvel, Avengers Endgame, and Spider-Man: Far From Home aren’t out on Blu-ray yet tho.../s

But atleast you got yourself ready

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Captain Marvel, Avengers Endgame, and Spider-Man: Far From Home aren’t out on Blu-ray yet tho.../s

But atleast you got yourself ready
Captain Marvel is one of 3 movies now that I haven’t seen.

The other 2 being Captain America: Winter Soldier and Captain America: Civil War.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Oh, those 2 movies I really enjoy, hope you get around to them soon.
Oh I will. Tomorrow is Thor: The Dark World and the one after that is Captain America: Winter Soldier. Eventually I will get to Civil War too.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I just need to see The Incredible Hulk and Black Panther and I'll be fully caught up with the MCU.

The former I have recorded a while back but I keep forgetting to watch it.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I just need to see The Incredible Hulk and Black Panther and I'll be fully caught up with the MCU.

The former I have recorded a while back but I keep forgetting to watch it.
The Incredible Hulk was very ok. Black Panther was great though!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Captain Marvel is one of 3 movies now that I haven’t seen.

The other 2 being Captain America: Winter Soldier and Captain America: Civil War.
****ing watch those movies right ****ing now

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
That Hulk movie is so weird now lol its barely canon.
Especially considering how Ed Norton played Hulk instead of Mark Ruffalo.
I think it's ok, but it's potentially the most forgettable MCU film. It's still a must watch in order to understand the full progression of events, but it's the least critical of all the MCU films even still.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Money in the Bank was going so well, having way more ups than downs overall...and then Brock ****ing Lesnar won the men’s MITB match...
7725C471-9F67-4C92-A983-6787FD77ADC3.gif
BB8DFD0D-0946-4012-ADCE-C94B1662409F.jpeg
E67CADB7-D291-4576-B76A-4535704D90DE.gif

Chrono.

I guess WWE were due a "**** this company" moment.

What a terrible way to end what was a pretty decent show.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I guess WWE were due a "**** this company" moment.

What a terrible way to end what was a pretty decent show.
good show overall...but had a **** ending
Both the WWE and Universal Title matches
Elias solo
Most of the Men’s MITB match
Most of the Women’s MITB match
Becky having a title still
Bayley saving us from Charlotte
Carmella being a real one
Xavier Woods still wanting Tyler Breeze on SDLive
Sami dead
Yowie Wowie
Daniel Bryan in the preshow
Daniel Bryan losing on the preshow
Women’s MITB having botches at the beginning
Rey beating Joe in a little over a minute and a half
Shane winning
Cruisers not doing that good
Lacey Evans screwing Becky over
Charlotte winning anything against Becky...you stupid ****ers
Roman squashing Elias
Lara in general
No Bray Wyatt
Brock ****ing Lesnar
No. I’l Watch them when it’s their turn.
Boo You

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
good show overall...but had a **** ending
Both the WWE and Universal Title matches
Elias solo
Most of the Men’s MITB match
Most of the Women’s MITB match
Becky having a title still
Bayley saving us from Charlotte
Carmella being a real one
Xavier Woods still wanting Tyler Breeze on SDLive
Sami dead
Yowie Wowie
Daniel Bryan in the preshow
Daniel Bryan losing on the preshow
Women’s MITB having botches at the beginning
Rey beating Joe in a little over a minute and a half
Shane winning
Cruisers not doing that good
Lacey Evans screwing Becky over
Charlotte winning anything against Becky...you stupid ****ers
Roman squashing Elias
Lara in general
No Bray Wyatt
Brock ****ing Lesnar

Boo You
I.. i’m Not really sure how to react to that image..

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I.. i’m Not really sure how to react to that image..
Trust me...I couldn’t figure out how to reply
Why... did you post that image?

Where... where is the correlation?
the correlation is that I couldn’t think of something legit to say...and that I’m filled up with salt and disappointment :2gud: (how have I not checked these emotes for so long)

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Trust me...I couldn’t figure out how to reply

the correlation is that I couldn’t think of something legit to say...and that I’m filled up with salt and disappointment :2gud: (how have I not checked these emotes for so long)
God you’re weird...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Well...Game of Thrones is over. And...honestly? I can say without doubt that I really enjoyed the ending!

I'll write up thoughts of my own on it later since it's so late here, but in the meantime I'm once again interested in hearing what you other local GoT fans thought of the series finale. What do you all think?

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well...Game of Thrones is over. And...honestly? I can say without doubt that I really enjoyed the ending!

I'll write up thoughts of my own on it later since it's so late here, but in the meantime I'm once again interested in hearing what you other local GoT fans thought of the series finale. What do you all think?
The ending was too nice for Game of Thrones. They said to expect a bittersweet ending but it was definitely a happy ending and that kinda feels like a lame way to end.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
American Dad is still funny as ****

Weed episode

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
lol I been wanting to shave my whole hair soon too.
Honestly I did it before and thought I looked dumb but I’ve been wanting to change up my look lately and especially with my earring being bald just LOOKS better now

You should go for it.
It’ll grow back and you can just wear hats for a while if it’s not great

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Yo
Did Epic Grill Dragonchick die?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The ending was too nice for Game of Thrones. They said to expect a bittersweet ending but it was definitely a happy ending and that kinda feels like a lame way to end.
See, and I still thought it was bittersweet, myself...I'll go more into why tomorrow, if I have the time to write and explain it.

Yo
Did Epic Grill Dragonchick die?
Daenerys? Yes. She's done for.

There's a good chance you'd be able to guess who took her out..

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
See, and I still thought it was bittersweet, myself...I'll go more into why tomorrow, if I have the time to write and explain it.
Daenerys? Yes. She's done for.

There's a good chance you'd be able to guess who took her out..
Unrelated but the Star finale was good...but could’ve been an hour long special to spread everything out

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
A few days ago I received the Dbrand skin that I just ordered.
Took some time to apply it and my Switch neon joy cons apply red and blue color:
I personally give how I apply Dbrand 7/10, I did what the tutorial video did, but I could have done more better with the button and Joy tick section.
So from my experience with Dbrand,
Apparently neon color Joy Cons aren't the best ones to apply Dbrand skins, sure this just might be because I didn't apply the skins that precisely but it's really hard to over up the neon colors of the shell.

So of course, get gray Joy Cons if you really want a certain color of Dbrand skin, and apply the "simple fit " skins first actually because it can help you get the fit well. Or, go with the precision fit for a the best result, needs a huge patience and effort though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom