• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Yeah, Hinoka looks pretty strong. She's going to be a pain to fight in the Arena... Still, she doesn't have Sacae's blessing, so I don't think it's going to be as bad a Brave Lyn (And bows destroy Hinoka easy).
Believe me. Brave Lyn + Firesweep Bow + Cancel Affinity is an absolute nightmare. But at least she can also be decently controlled depending on the map. And now we have a Flier who can utilise that and not worry about the map's off-limits.

As someone who actually fought a couple Firesweep Lyns with Cancel Affinity, I can tell you that it is not fun. But as I said, depending on the map, you can at least control her a bit or keep it that she can't be repositioned away thanks to a mountain/river/etc. But Hinoka doesn't have to worry about those(except walls). And she has Flier Guidance. :skull:

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I did like how the teeth were animated.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Stats for the new heroes are out.

Believe it or not, Hinoka has almost the same stats as Brave Lyn.

37/32/35/17/29 Hinoka
35/33/35/18/28 Bow Lyn

So in other words, be ready for Firesweep Bow Hinokas.
-Shigure has nice stats that allow him to compete with Cordelia and Tana. Not to mention Shigure is now the fastest Lance user.
-Female Kana's the fastest Green Dragon.
-Male Kana is pretty balanced, not to mention he apparently has the highest BST out of all of them, including Female Kana and Shigure.
-Kaze is a Mage killer, plain and simple. He has one less stat in Speed, Defense and Resistance compared to Felicia, but he has 7 more ATK than her and comes with a Barb Shuriken+, which is a Slaying Weapon much like NY Takumi's weapon, just non-Seasonal.
I think it's also worth mentioning that Kaze is now voiced by Xander Mobus. Looks like Kaze is joining alongside Innes and Darios in sharing that glorious Smash 4 announcer voice.

Also, did the datamine find anything about who the upcoming legendary hero is similar to what happened to female Robin last time? I've been hearing rumors that the next Legendary Hero might be Takumi, and if that's the case... I better start stockpiling on orbs (though Kinshi Hinoka will test my patience with that).

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Are they legally allowed to do that?
They own the rights to the character, they're allowed to put Marvel's name on it as per those rights, and the trailer music is by a company called Audiomachine that makes music specifically to be licensed out for trailers. So it's all legal, but pretty underhanded, imo. They're banking on the average person remembering Spider-Man is now part of the MCU and that Venom is a Spider-Man character.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Also, did the datamine find anything about who the upcoming legendary hero is similar to what happened to female Robin last time? I've been hearing rumors that the next Legendary Hero might be Takumi, and if that's the case... I better start stockpiling on orbs (though Kinshi Hinoka will test my patience with that).
There hasn't been anything yet as far as I know, but there are a couple possibilities on why people are thinking Takumi.
-There is a Bound Hero Battle regarding Hinoka and Takumi coming up.
-There is the deal with Coloured Bows, considering when Exalt Chrom was shown and that a Colorless Dragon was coming up, it turned out to be Female Robin. So they could indeed have the Legendary Hero have a coloured bow.

My biggest piece of evidence.
-There is a set of Wind Blessing quests coming up, much like the Water Blessing and Earth Blessing quests. I'm think the Hero, even if it's not Takumi, may be Wind because before Female Robin was shown, Earth Blessing quests were found in the files. And around when Female Robin, who is Earth, was announced, the Earth Blessing quests were also announced as well and they lasted from March 27 to April 10th, around when Female Robin was released and could be gotten and there were a bunch of Special Maps that could be done to get Earth Blessings.
So I'm thinking that regardless on whether or not it's Takumi, the next Legendary Hero is likely Wind. And because Takumi is associated with Wind with his Fujin Yumi, I wouldn't be surprised if it was Takumi. But there aren't any guarantees yet. Either way, the Hinoka Banner is staying around when the Legendary Banner comes out, so it is safe to keep your Orbs until it's confirmed. Also the fact that Gunnthra is apparently not in the new Legend Banner.

Edit: New FEH Comic!
Kiran, you are a nice guy, but you really need better team compositions. 3 Sword Armors with 1 Lance Armor isn't going to do that much. Although I am surprised that you managed to get Effie as the rest of your team is 3 Free Sword armors. Also, I feel like after the heartwarming Arden comic from last week, they decided to bully him in this comic. No please.

2nd Edit: Oh yeah, it should be noted that in the datamine, there is also a set of "Golden Week" quests coming up as well. Interesting...

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Hold up

Chrono. Chrono. Metal Shop X Metal Shop X mario123007 mario123007

I just ****ing realized that the Nopon that is with Nega Poppi is Grampypon SooSoo.

Dude actually survived getting shot in the face.
Hm... Now I am starting to get annoyed that Nopon characters never die in the game....
T-ELOS is free, yeah.

We're still getting 2 other paid DLC Blades, which we have yet to see (T-ELOS wasn't one of the silhouettes).

Don't forget stuff like the extra chapter and new modes will be paid DLC.
Just how many rare Blades will we get eventually?
I hope we get at least 5 more new rare Blades.

Last edited:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
>Goes to summon
>Only red stones appear

It's not like I wanted a focus unit or anything... Well, not gonna summon anymore, Golden week should come rather soon right? Also, Nanna got demoted as predicted, so that's something.

As always, the voice lines of the new heroes

Hinoka definitely sounds better, and Matthew Mercer is great as always as Shigure. F!Kana sounds really cute, but M!Kana... Just who old are they? The male version sounds like a girl, and in the Japanese version he doesn't sound like it whatsoever. And even though I really like Xander Mobus, I feel like Kaze's voice in Fates was better...

M!Kana is the most premium fodder we've had in a long time, he comes with Brazen Def/Res and Fortify Dragons, two premium skills. Kaze has poison strike and attack smoke, pretty good.

And chapter 8 of book two is up
I think Veronica is coming free next chapter. It seems like Surtr is about to sacrifice her (support Xander intensifies, much better than his writing in Fates lol), so I'm guessing we will be saving her and after that she will join us. I wish we had some kind of cinematic so I could see what Surtr did to Veronica, but it is what it is.

Well, the summoner weapon is now powered up and should be able to kill Surtr once and for all. We also know that Nfil is actually an ice dragon? (Getting flashbacks from New Mystery)

Oh, and Fjorm got a cold. It's definitely something worse, so I could see her dying too lol. If not, she will die trying to kill Surtr because weapon triangle hahaha.

There hasn't been anything yet as far as I know, but there are a couple possibilities on why people are thinking Takumi.
-There is a Bound Hero Battle regarding Hinoka and Takumi coming up.
-There is the deal with Coloured Bows, considering when Exalt Chrom was shown and that a Colorless Dragon was coming up, it turned out to be Female Robin. So they could indeed have the Legendary Hero have a coloured bow.

My biggest piece of evidence.
-There is a set of Wind Blessing quests coming up, much like the Water Blessing and Earth Blessing quests. I'm think the Hero, even if it's not Takumi, may be Wind because before Female Robin was shown, Earth Blessing quests were found in the files. And around when Female Robin, who is Earth, was announced, the Earth Blessing quests were also announced as well and they lasted from March 27 to April 10th, around when Female Robin was released and could be gotten and there were a bunch of Special Maps that could be done to get Earth Blessings.
So I'm thinking that regardless on whether or not it's Takumi, the next Legendary Hero may be Wind. And because Takumi is associated with Wind with his Fujin Yumi, I wouldn't be surprised if it was Takumi. But there aren't any guarantees yet. Either way, the Hinoka Banner is staying around when the Legendary Banner comes out, so it is safe to keep your Orbs until it's confirmed.
If Takumi is the new legendary hero they better give him some kind of variant of the Fujin Yumi so regular Takumi can also use it. Also, another point, we know next legendary hero is going to be green (at least I think), so with coloured bows he can totally be one. I'd love a legendary Takumi, so let's go for that Takumi emblem hahaha.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
You're the new ShinyLegendary now /s.
*immediately releases shinies* :troll:
so many damn shinys....i never seen this much luck lol
I'm 100% convinced shiny rates are higher, but I don't have the ability to see what the new rate is.

In a manner of a week, I have gotten a shiny Murkrow, Geodude, Kangaskhan, Zubat and Nidoran(girl).

If this happened in the main games, I'd start playing the god damn lottery

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I remember having insane luck in my HeartGold game; I got 7 shinies (not counting Red Gyarados) without even trying.

I tried to capitalize my luck by actually hunting a Steelix... it took me +4500 encounters.

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
whelp new recruits new times, dropped in the stagecoach and recruited a houndmaster and a graverobber, which i named the graverobber after lily

....huh hey lily i succeeded in making your character insane, either that or your evil internal twin is pretty much real and haunting, take your pick, after that went around town, explored functions and sent red off to the sanatorium

apparently all it takes to cure rabies is locking someone alone and sticking random needles in them, and throwing 750 gold at someone, oh well whatever works
took the next party which consisted of konnie kyler lily and a houndmaster i called lawman (sorry praline no good picks for you gonna need to wait)
next location is the weald again to clear more abominations, and it went pretty much stupidly easy

party took near no damage, no stress build up, lily crited like crazy (which makes sense as she has a natural 20% crit chance unlike uni who only had 3) and insulted people in what was probably british slang so the character already matched up, konnie and kyler murdered people, and everything basically went well, so well that this was actually medium based and it was already at the end and we still haven't even camped

so we literally just cleared the whole area and just camped for the hell of it so we can go back home with zero stress and full bellies, no worries no problem, week 4 ended on a high note went back home to the hamlet with zero problems

okay scratch that, screw you unamed person i forced people to work hard to earn that gold you just donated, this is because i didn't give you a name huh?

sweet, those random probably unclean needle sticks worked, red is cured and freed of rabies, hes still stark raving mad but at least hes not frothing at the mouth anymore

oh and look at that, blargg returned after causing me a crap ton of problems, look whos first up on the volunteer list of going to the next deathly campaign~
anyway week 4 closes and besides a 1000 gold waste and red still being insane everything actually really good, can't wait to see how this goes to hell fast

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
*immediately releases shinies* :troll:

I'm 100% convinced shiny rates are higher, but I don't have the ability to see what the new rate is.

In a manner of a week, I have gotten a shiny Murkrow, Geodude, Kangaskhan, Zubat and Nidoran(girl).

If this happened in the main games, I'd start playing the god damn lottery
it god damn better be higher lol, other wise you became a pokemon god more or less this week

hey look it up, if its still the same dude, go try the lottery

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Yeah uhh

View attachment 142204

You sure about that?
You you need to show me that since that is Xenoblade Chronicles X . .
And yes, there are Nopons getting killed in a quest.

And also.
Kasandra driver supposed her old driver was a Nopon.
I was talking about the main Nopon to be exact....

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hold up

Chrono. Chrono. Metal Shop X Metal Shop X mario123007 mario123007

I just ****ing realized that the Nopon that is with Nega Poppi is Grampypon SooSoo.

Dude actually survived getting shot in the face.
I posted this image a few pages earlier. But nobody noticed I guess...

In any case, can this week go faster?

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Also every member of BSB is much more handsome than any Nsync member.
Who cares about boy groups, this century is all about J-Pop Idols.

:troll:

Yeah uhh

View attachment 142204

You sure about that?
Umm, do you guys mind putting that stuff in spoiler please. Some of us still haven't beat Xenoblade X.

whelp new recruits new times, dropped in the stagecoach and recruited a houndmaster and a graverobber, which i named the graverobber after lily

....huh hey lily i succeeded in making your character insane, either that or your evil internal twin is pretty much real and haunting, take your pick, after that went around town, explored functions and sent red off to the sanatorium

apparently all it takes to cure rabies is locking someone alone and sticking random needles in them, and throwing 750 gold at someone, oh well whatever works
took the next party which consisted of konnie kyler lily and a houndmaster i called lawman (sorry praline no good picks for you gonna need to wait)
next location is the weald again to clear more abominations, and it went pretty much stupidly easy

party took near no damage, no stress build up, lily crited like crazy (which makes sense as she has a natural 20% crit chance unlike uni who only had 3) and insulted people in what was probably british slang so the character already matched up, konnie and kyler murdered people, and everything basically went well, so well that this was actually medium based and it was already at the end and we still haven't even camped

so we literally just cleared the whole area and just camped for the hell of it so we can go back home with zero stress and full bellies, no worries no problem, week 4 ended on a high note went back home to the hamlet with zero problems

okay scratch that, screw you unamed person i forced people to work hard to earn that gold you just donated, this is because i didn't give you a name huh?

sweet, those random probably unclean needle sticks worked, red is cured and freed of rabies, hes still stark raving mad but at least hes not frothing at the mouth anymore

oh and look at that, blargg returned after causing me a crap ton of problems, look whos first up on the volunteer list of going to the next deathly campaign~
anyway week 4 closes and besides a 1000 gold waste and red still being insane everything actually really good, can't wait to see how this goes to hell fast
Cool, I'm crazy and Bad_End_Lily seems to be in control.

Also don't forget, brothel addict

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
If I get it right.... I think Saitou is saying that he design the new Poppi and Choco (Praxis and Theory's designer) was the one who designed the rare Blade TELOS.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Excuse me while I brag about my luck on the Ayra banner:
Pulled both of them at the base 3% rate, too. Ayra is +Def -HP, while Saber is neutral, so both pretty good pulls. Should get plenty of use out of both of them.

Now back to hoarding orbs again. Still not bothered about the new banner. Did the free pull and got junk, so that's all I'm doing with it.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
The near perfect timing of the chanting just starting up on my Skyrim main menu just as I read "The end" added nicely to the experience.
On tonight's edition of things I didn't expect Google Images to have:

Cvid3MlUIAACkRj.jpg

Bringing it full circle.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

So Switch is getting a Guilty Gear game.

When's FighterZ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom