• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
Alright, got a good question to make things move.

What is the character you'd like to see the most as a Smash newcomer?

Doesn't matter how likely that character is for the sake of the question, just share your dreamiest dream pick :p
Hmm after seeing him as a boss in Ultimate and playing as him a bit in Star Allies, I would like to see Marx get promoted to a playable fighter. Maybe not before BWD but I'd love to see that demonic abomination reach fighter status.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

Doesn't matter how likely that character is for the sake of the question, just share your dreamiest dream pick :p

As if that was even a question.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307

Parin from Gurumin.

I'd say Estelle Bright but she's never been on a Nintendo system, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Chrono.

Either Tails or Neku Sakuraba.

Which reminds me that I really need to write that Neku moveset already.

Ivander

Smash Legend

Ray 01 from Custom Robo for dream pick. Django from Boktai would also be great.

In terms of a bit more realistic DLC picks:
Neku Sakuraba from The World Ends with You for Square Enix pick.
Monster Hunter for Capcom pick.
Nightmare from Soul Calibur for Namco Pick.
Saber from Fate/Stay Night for Wild Pick.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Sora getting in just sounds right considering what we've gotten and what we are told to expect. I can imagine the reveal trailer having either the letter in a bottle floating onto the sands of Destiny Island. Or you could have Cloud show up and he tells Sora how there's so many more worlds out there than he could possibly dream of, and he extends out his hand. Would be really, insanely hype.

I've given up on Geno and honestly don't even except a traditional kind of Nintendo pick anymore, so no Paper Mario or anything like that. I'm surprisingly okay with that, despite me having been rather indifferent at the prospect of characters like Snake and Cloud showing up and coming back.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Some of you probably know what I'm gonna say, but...Tetra from Wind Waker.

Used to be more of Toon Zelda supporter, but over time my interest in having Tetra playable just grew more and more. She's a fantastic character and I really think she could bring something cool and new to the table. It helps that WW itself is my favorite game of all time.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

My most wanted for over FIFTEEN YEARS:

BALLOON FIGHTER

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Mega Man X. Not only is he my favorite of the Mega Men, it'd be really sick to have both him and the OG playable in a game together that wasn't a Tennis game on early 2000's cellphones.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871

My most wanted newcomer would probably be Sora from the Kingdom Hearts series. Crash Bandicoot and Phoenix Wright would be one's that I'd love to see as well.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004

Professor Layton for me. He is my favorite fictional character, and I think he'd fit quite well as the puzzle game rep of the roster on top of making a great surprise newcomer pick.

Though for a character that's the dreamiest of all dream picks, I'd give that to Gallade. He's my favorite Pokemon and my second favorite fictional character, but he isn't very relevant these days. Still, I'd love to play as him in Smash!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
You mean Erdrick. And let's not take it as confirmation just yet.
Sure its not fully confirmed.

But one thing all insiders agreed on was a square rep was undoubtedly coming, but they knew of no other dlc.

And they may not have known joker, but they clearly knew a lot of other things.

Combine that with this guy predicting Joker, and the Grandblue fantasy leak and this is pretty damming.

EDIT:
Something I thought of with this leaked character.

It’s interesting this leak only gained traction after kh leaked. I wonder if square is intentionally attracting attention to it to lesser the focus on kh.

Also if real my idea that square was allowed to lie to people about their character being revealed first at the game awards might not be too impossible.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
> Possible talks of DLC fighter #3

Can we please have ONE character available to play before the next reveal? Otherwise just reveal everyone for crying out loud.

D

Deleted member

Just saw this on KYM:

Oh... Joker you are f*** up now...
For a sec I thought this was replicating that scene where Shrek finds all of the fairy tale creatures living in his swamp.

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I like doing random stage morphing. From the best to worst it’s small stage to small stage, big stage to small stage, small stage to big stage and big stage to big stage.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
So it looks like the second DLC for smash has been fully leaked.

Its...
Yuck. I was hoping the SE character would be anything other than DQ. And plus it looks like the sole purpose of the character is to make the series catch on in the West which makes it even more tacky for me.

Maybe it wouldn't be so much of a problem if the composer of that game wasn't an asshat.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I like doing random stage morphing. From the best to worst it’s small stage to small stage, big stage to small stage, small stage to big stage and big stage to big stage.
It's actually:
Small Stage -> Small Stage
Big Stage -> Big Stage
Small Stage -> Big Stage
Big Stage -> Small Stage
Great Cave Offensive -> 75M

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
And another thing I don't get about DQ...

I mean it would be a huge plus for Square Enix getting their franchise marketed to a huge audience like Smash and having the series get huge in the West.

But like what does Nintendo gain from it? DQ isn't even that big of a deal outside of Japan and Sakurai aims to release characters that have worldwide appeal. Why wouldn't they want to go for someone like Sephiroth or another ballot heavy hitter like Geno?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
And another thing I don't get about DQ...

I mean it would be a huge plus for Square Enix getting their franchise marketed to a huge audience like Smash and having the series get huge in the West.

But like what does Nintendo gain from it? DQ isn't even that big of a deal outside of Japan and Sakurai aims to release characters that have worldwide appeal. Why wouldn't they want to go for someone like Sephiroth or another ballot heavy hitter like Geno?
Or hell just give us Sora. Disney is cool with it, nouma is cool with it, so why hasn't it happened?

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Or hell just give us Sora. Disney is cool with it, nouma is cool with it, so why hasn't it happened?
I don't even like Kingdom Hearts and I would take that a million times out of ten over anything DQ related. At least it's a legendary franchise with huge appeal in both the West and Japan. Sora is someone fans really want to see in Smash. Barring legal circumstances, I don't see why they wouldn't want to jump at that opportunity.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Yuck. I was hoping the SE character would be anything other than DQ. And plus it looks like the sole purpose of the character is to make the series catch on in the West which makes it even more tacky for me.
This mindset isn't needed when the West was responsible for Ridley getting in . Heck Japan, who really wasn't interested in him, compared his popularity in the West to Captain America. And that's not even including Dark Samus. Really, after Ridley and Dark Samus, I don't see why Japan can't be thrown a bone.
Also, the whole "Catch on in the West" deal isn't required when Smash doesn't care overall about Worldwide popularity when Marth and Roy exist and played a part in growing interest for Fire Emblem in the West, as well as Lucas and the two former. "Give Us Mother 3"

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Ah, the SBFP shut down...
This is probably my biggest disappointment of 2018. I'm really, really sad to see it go.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So it looks like the second DLC for smash has been fully leaked.

Its...
3855BE84-A9FC-4C64-8BF9-62C4575E40F2.gif

Maybe it wouldn't be so much of a problem if the composer of that game wasn't an ******.
Ura, I love you but... you’re about to catch these hands.
It's actually:
Small Stage -> Small Stage
Big Stage -> Big Stage
Small Stage -> Big Stage
Big Stage -> Small Stage
Great Cave Offensive -> 75M
You forgot Great Cave Offensive -> Palutena’s Temple

Also speaking kf 75mm it was the second stage in my last game and I **** you not the stage transition itself screen wiped the whole battle. Me and the 7 cpu’s all were on the respawn pads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom