• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
"A bullet may harm the Beastslayer but it will never kill him, only a God can kill me!"
it was actually about 15 bullets more or less, not counting yet

but ya, you basically took all of them for praline and uni when backing up

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
My first time getting a Sonic comic.

I dunno if I'll actually get into these but I liked the cover and it could be bought with pocket change. At least I got something out of the trip.

2018711_141852467.jpg

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Mr. Hippo is the hero FNAF needed.

You know what.

I'm sold.

I did not expect to be sold but I'm sold.

(red predicted that saying we won't be on the corner market)
Yeesh. Remind me not to predict that kinda **** ever again. I know they're just virtual pawns but that still made me shudder a bit.

Reminds me, I really should try gathering tales from my run at some point, too. Vignettes, at least. But not before sleep.

D

Deleted member

Ok, time to look back and see what was posted while I was asleep!
*****ing stripper talk which is absolutely not PG-13 and getting mad at the horny child when you're blatantly inviting him to the conversation by revolving the topic about strippers in the first place*
Wait who got mad at me during the stripper talk?
Also everyone is fine, it was my fault for wanting to get involved. It is not like we did a crime or anything.
Hippopotamuses are really strong and dangerous animals, so this is an interesting addition.

Also his ears look like donuts.

Edit: Yes I already seen him before your post in this thread but I wanted to tackle on the facts now.

Last edited by a moderator:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I have now beaten Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age.

Overall, I loved playing it, although I'm not sure where I would rank it in terms of the Final Fantasy games that I have played. I might post my full thoughts on the game sometime later, but I'm not sure if most people here would be interested lol.
I'm not sure whether I'll want to go back to my original save file and do the stuff that I didn't do, or do a New Game + run of the game whenever I'll feel like revisiting the game (which is going to be a long time lol).

Also Balthier is the best character don't @ me.
I aware how Xenoblade Chronicles can be easily compared to Final Fantasy XII. I want to play the game, I think I'll get the PC version and give it a try.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

You know what.

I'm sold.

Yeesh. Remind me not to predict that kinda **** ever again. I know they're just virtual pawns but that still made me shudder a bit.

Reminds me, I really should try gathering tales from my run at some point, too. Vignettes, at least. But not before sleep.
That whole schpiel about all stories are meant to have significance definitely felt like Scott was calling out a bunch of prominent FNAF theorists :p

D

Deleted member

I can always just click on a certain button to read your posts you know.

Shiny, there's a difference between bragging and being honest. Yes, I was honest about ignoring you, but I ended up deciding to be a **** about it when I shouldn't have even said anything and I am sorry for my behavior as that's inexcusable of doing so.

Whoa, didn't expect Banjo and Kazooie to end up having a figure! And it's ****ing beautiful

Oh, I am over it.
I generally do not hold grudges on users.
You are forgiven.

Just try to not get mad at GoldenYuiitusin either. He is a good man.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
so we began moving onward, still prioritizing non combat yet so we can sneak on up
View attachment 152563
we ambushed the sniper really easy and made mincemeat of him, a shiv user also got caught in the cross fire and the whole outpost got red alarmed from there, he decided to chase shiny for a bit but he gave up and went for us who just blasted dead easy along with friendly fire, thats two people down

View attachment 152564
we took advantage off the ambush leaving them disorganized and targeted the grendider next before they can deal some real damage, but ****** had smoke pellets to drop basically making our accruacy next to **** while they can just lob at us, so i did a drastic measure and had everyone charge in for close combat
View attachment 152565
as you can see in the next image that didn't work so well, the reasy of the pirate got organized badly and became a mosh pit, then the gredier got out and just kept blowing **** up, praline, uni and shish had to run to different cover while me and cori got down (red predicted that saying we won't be on the corner market) not dead, and not lost anything pernament and we are out of range ffire more or less but yesh not looking good so far, we did manged to bring down more of them right here which is always good but we had to constantly keep moving back to get them out of the smoke otherwise we can't hit anything
View attachment 152566
we had to take several hits (mainly shishoe who took one for the team there) retreating back, but it did pay off the grediner gave chase and was wide open to be filled with bullets, half of the base is down so we just continued to press from where we were right now, blood and gun fire was just everwhere and both sides incredibly harmed
View attachment 152567
shish went down and we also killed that fat person and that was it we forced the pirates to retreat from their home here, the rest of the three there had to run through pralines and unis bullets and suffice to say it was like shooting fish in a barrel
View attachment 152568
and that was it, a big ole bloody and worrying mess, but we remained victorious from it, only thing left is the turret but i just plan to kill the battery form a distance where it can't hurt us and just call it done
checked on inside and nobody was there just a bunch of beds and a fire extinguisher
View attachment 152569
one ******* did managed to escape this bloodshed though, couldn't reach him in time so he gets to live another day, oh well

the overall news, me, cori, and shish are down, but not dead, praline and uni are standing and alive, all i know is we all live for another day, i can't tell you what the consequences are though, that'll have to wait in the after combat report

pretty much to be honest, my familys not much of a condiment people so we eat a lot of stuff without adding ontop
Wait, there was an enemy named Poor?

Guess you could say he made...

Poor life decisions.

(•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

****ing grenaders suck, would of been a problem if it wasn't thanks to all that damn smoke,

and katt would like to read up on that lol, see whats going on in the life of the hat hattisons hatters :p

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
****ing grenaders suck, would of been a problem if it wasn't thanks to all that damn smoke,

and katt would like to read up on that lol, see whats going on in the life of the hat hattisons hatters :p
Can do.

Remind me when I wake up to tell you about Taffy. Story of how she joined in is something the **** else.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Oh, I am over it.
I generally do not hold grudges on users.
You are forgiven.

Just try to not get mad at GoldenYuiitusin either. He is a good man.
Uh...I’m not mad anymore?

I barely even understand why y’all bringing my past back up in the first place. Let it go. I’ve moved on from that **** and would rather not beat a dead horse when it’s my issue and my issue alone. And this goes towards ALL users here

...**** I can’t believe I said ALL grass except Tangela when I forgot about :046::047::102::103:arent part Poison lmao

Now for Gen 1 “broken” Psychic team?

:065::080::103::121::124::150:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Mine has a better play on words :V
Mine gets straight to the point though.

Also, my response is a word play in itself.

Remember what Lower diminishing returns can mean. :v

...**** I can’t believe I said ALL grass except Tangela when I forgot about :046::047::102::103:arent part Poison lmao

Now for Gen 1 “broken” Psychic team?

:065::080::103::121::124::150:
Wait.

:046: and :047: aren't part poison?

But they fit it so well...

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
so we began moving onward, still prioritizing non combat yet so we can sneak on up
View attachment 152563
we ambushed the sniper really easy and made mincemeat of him, a shiv user also got caught in the cross fire and the whole outpost got red alarmed from there, he decided to chase shiny for a bit but he gave up and went for us who just blasted dead easy along with friendly fire, thats two people down

View attachment 152564
we took advantage off the ambush leaving them disorganized and targeted the grendider next before they can deal some real damage, but ****** had smoke pellets to drop basically making our accruacy next to **** while they can just lob at us, so i did a drastic measure and had everyone charge in for close combat
View attachment 152565
as you can see in the next image that didn't work so well, the reasy of the pirate got organized badly and became a mosh pit, then the gredier got out and just kept blowing **** up, praline, uni and shish had to run to different cover while me and cori got down (red predicted that saying we won't be on the corner market) not dead, and not lost anything pernament and we are out of range ffire more or less but yesh not looking good so far, we did manged to bring down more of them right here which is always good but we had to constantly keep moving back to get them out of the smoke otherwise we can't hit anything
View attachment 152566
we had to take several hits (mainly shishoe who took one for the team there) retreating back, but it did pay off the grediner gave chase and was wide open to be filled with bullets, half of the base is down so we just continued to press from where we were right now, blood and gun fire was just everwhere and both sides incredibly harmed
View attachment 152567
shish went down and we also killed that fat person and that was it we forced the pirates to retreat from their home here, the rest of the three there had to run through pralines and unis bullets and suffice to say it was like shooting fish in a barrel
View attachment 152568
and that was it, a big ole bloody and worrying mess, but we remained victorious from it, only thing left is the turret but i just plan to kill the battery form a distance where it can't hurt us and just call it done
checked on inside and nobody was there just a bunch of beds and a fire extinguisher
View attachment 152569
one ******* did managed to escape this bloodshed though, couldn't reach him in time so he gets to live another day, oh well

the overall news, me, cori, and shish are down, but not dead, praline and uni are standing and alive, all i know is we all live for another day, i can't tell you what the consequences are though, that'll have to wait in the after combat report

pretty much to be honest, my familys not much of a condiment people so we eat a lot of stuff without adding ontop
Man I’m a bad ass!

You know what.

I'm sold.

That was hilarious!

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Meh, don't care about the Cap Marvel movie. I do want Spider-Man vs Mysterio aka Holland vs Gyllenhaal.

I'd REALLY want a Storm solo movie though. She'll always be Marvel's most iconic female hero to me.

D

Deleted member

>still holding onto the sunglasses

■-■<(•_• ')

(-_- ')> ~ ■-■

disgraced
Hey buddy.....
Can you go view your ignore list and read this post so I can have your glasses please?

Can someone tell him to unignore me or to view his ignore list please?

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Like I said before, I'd also want a Spider-Man and Wolverine movie, since as far as I'm concerned, that's what the MCU should be leading up to.

Other than that

- A proper Spider-Man vs Venom(they could fight for 2 hours straight and it'd be a masterpiece if done right.) Wouldn't mind Carnage or Green Goblin's Salty runback either.
- Solo Storm film(said this before too)
- Black Cat film(Like that Catwoman one, but GOOD)
- Spider-Man 2099
- A Nightcrawler/X-Calibur movie
- Maybe a Gambit/Rouge one too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom