• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I'm gonna miss Toon Link's F-Smash...but hopefully this new one will still get the job done.

Among some of my veteran mains, I'm really looking forward to trying him, King Dedede and Mewtwo out. Dedede in particular is shaping up to be much better than he was in Smash 4.
Mmm, TL's Forward Smash has been nerfed. I heard it has less knockback power. Also, it can be parried easier now.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I am so glad they nerfed Luigi, because he was busted.

Like he can kill a handful of characters at zero percent with that cyclone in Smash 4.
The only Smash 4 character truly busted was Bayonetta.
Luigi's cyclone was dumb, but I think they nerfed him a little too hard overall. I expect him at release to be a low tier and seen as a "worse Mario", similar to how in the original game, Mario's pretty good while Luigi is filled with flaws and weak all-around, relative to the other cast members.

Iridium

Smash Hero
The only Smash 4 character truly busted was Bayonetta.
Luigi's cyclone was dumb, but I think they nerfed him a little too hard overall. I expect him at release to be a low tier and seen as a "worse Mario", similar to how in the original game, Mario's pretty good while Luigi is filled with flaws and weak all-around, relative to the other cast members.
Not gonna lie, it almost feels fitting that Luigi got a fake z-air/tether recovery (that I hear is a projectile?). It even lingers on the ground for a bit.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Not gonna lie, it almost feels fitting that Luigi got a fake z-air (that I hear is a projectile?). It even lingers on the ground for a bit.
He has a tether that doesn't even tether.

Iridium

Smash Hero
He has a tether that doesn't even tether.
To be honest, he definitely would have loved one, though.

Although perhaps Sakurai could have found a way to make it harder to fall out of Luigi Cyclone before the last hit, even with mashing. Making it like Doc's may not be that useful, especially with the huge distance nerf.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
After taking just a 2.5 hour break, I find myself becoming once again attracted to OOT...so I decided to get ready for Spirit temple xD

I love this game and I'm sure that I'm addicted to Zelda now. Can't wait to try Majora's Mask once I beat OOT!

Iridium

Smash Hero
I hate the fact that I still can't stop finding Dark Luigi videos anytime I try to look for new Smash footage. Bots...

Iridium

Smash Hero
Oh boy, just wait till ya get to Majora's Mask.
I was...fascinated by the five stages of grief theory I found years ago.

I never took the game's lore that seriously.

Not related to what was said, I see. Well, my post still says something, I guess.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ok, I HATE going through Spirit temple as child Link. Can't wait until this stupid silver gauntlet mission is over.
The beginning is a bit tedious, I'll admit, but it gets better from there. The Gauntlets are a reward very much worth it.

Brace yourself for the mini-boss. It deals a LOT of damage.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I was...fascinated by the five stages of grief theory I found years ago.

I never took the game's lore that seriously.
I love Majora's Mask, but everything MatPat says about it is kinda dumb.

The game is good enough on its own without having to analyze it like it's a Stanley Kuprick film

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
The beginning is a bit tedious, I'll admit, but it gets better from there. The Gauntlets are a reward very much worth it.

Brace yourself for the mini-boss. It deals a LOT of damage.
I did reach there. Was doing good until I did a single misplaced jump and I died. Got warped back to the beginning. I'm seriously pissed off now.

Idon Idon What makes MM that way, then?

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I did reach there. Was doing good until I did a single misplaced jump and I died. Got warped back to the beginning. I'm seriously pissed off now.

Idon Idon What makes MM that way, then?
Oh I'm just talking about how Young Link explicitly is the main protagonist of that game.
No Adult Link to be found.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Something in me wants to become that one edgy guy for no reason. I feel like I'm getting close, personally...

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Honestly I might pick up Lets Go Pikachu at the beginning of break to last me until Christmas. If I go to Best Buy and trade in Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (which I will likely not play), it'll only be $28, which is pretty reasonable for a game that I'll likely get ~30-40 hours out of to catch 'em all.

I might even nuzlocke it because why not?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Did Dissidia ever get a western release? Everything I find of it is in moon runes.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Oh I'm just talking about how Young Link explicitly is the main protagonist of that game.
No Adult Link to be found.
I'm fine with Young Link himself.
What I don't like is whenever I have to play him in Spirit Temple and I run into a butthole (i.e. Stalfos) and my range is crappy and it does a lot less damage. I'm used to Adult Link by now, and I have a lot more fun with Adult Link. I have less grinding to do with Adult Link (as expected), but even though it's to be expected it doesn't make the situation any less annoying to me.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Did Dissidia ever get a western release? Everything I find of it is in moon runes.
The original, 012 and Dissidia NT have all released in the West.
Something in me wants to become that one edgy guy for no reason. I feel like I'm getting close, personally...
I think we all do at one point. I don't let it out(to some extent) as being edgy has never helped me.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Just gonna leave this here.

I don't care if it's already been posted.
(btw: Ikue "OOtani"? Uuuughhhh...)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I'm gonna miss Toon Link's F-Smash...but hopefully this new one will still get the job done.

Among some of my veteran mains, I'm really looking forward to trying him, King Dedede and Mewtwo out. Dedede in particular is shaping up to be much better than he was in Smash 4.
what is his new final smash?

oh lol F smash, not final smash lol. I dont know smash terms

Last edited:

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Just gonna leave this here.

I don't care if it's already been posted.
(btw: Ikue "OOtani"? Uuuughhhh...)
Yeah I'm getting this game. I'm going to finally catch 'em all. Including Mew and Meltan/Melmetal.

I'm gonna be the very best you guys.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
If I could make one very unlikely character playable in Smash I’d probably choose Wart honestly. lol

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Yep...still sucked harder than Kirby and was a bigger disappointment than Snake having no ***...Survivor Series 2018

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well I have the specials worked out for Wart. lol

Might change them later and the final smash I have right now is barely anything. I’ll post the specials in aspoilers

B: He spits out a bubble that bounces forward and can bounce off hard surfaces, they explode on contact of another player or after a short amount of time. Only 3 can be on screen at once. They are fairly weak with small stun.
B side: He hops onto an autobomb and shoots forward. It doesn’t go as far in the air and Wart hops off if you hit b again.
B up: He grabs hold of an albatoss and it carries him upwards, mash the b to get a bit extra height and you can control the direction while ascending.
B down: He pulls a mushroom block out of the ground and holds it above his head. Pressing the A button lets him toss it. Once he tosses it anyone can grab it. Only one can be active at a time and it can only be used on solid ground. They are heavy items and deal around the same damage and knockback as a crate.

Final smash: he tags an opponent beside him and a mask gate appears swallowing the opponent and then sending them into a room with Birdo, Mouser, Fryguy and Tryclyde where they attack them and then they go back to the stage where they get launched.
Opinions?

D

Deleted member

I was searching for a skin so I can work on something in Minecraft and...
34333773333337.PNG
You all must share my pain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom