• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
theres a steam namco sale....and pacman 256, pacman championship edition and arcade galaga is very tempting...but ill wait for the xmas holiday probbably...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The Tarzan casette that I have ended killing two VCRs for some reason. Still I watched that movie often.

Hana Midorikawa

Anti-Pessimist
No spoilers but apparently Metroid: Samus Returns teases a future conflict in the series? Possibly the antagonists of a new Metroid game. Kind of exciting.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Oh hey found someone in Splatoon 2 who's name I saw posted on Splatoon Names at one point.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Cool another weapon coming to Splatoon 2 that i m to low leveed to be able to use.

Phil Collins is the reason. Tarzan had the best soundtrack of any Disney film bar none (bite me Lion King fans).
I ****ING LOVE PHIL COLLINS

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Cool another weapon coming to Splatoon 2 that i m to low leveed to be able to use.

I ****ING LOVE PHIL COLLINS
See, this is why I'm glad to be above Level 30.

This way I can be relieved of the tension of not being able to hoard weapons that I'm never actually going to use. :awesome:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Everyone is talking about Disney and Pixar movies.

Meanwhile, I just remember an animated movie that I can't believe I even forgot.

Help! I'm a Fish.

For those asking, Help! I'm a Fish is an animated movie that basically flopped hard and never got to be in movie theater, only being on DVD and VHS and thus, only a few peoples know about it, which is a crying shame.

The actual movie however is a fun story where three kids get transformed into various fish by a potion they need to get it back from another fish who became intelligent after drinking said potion, along with a big shark who more intelligent, but the more dumb of the two.

If you want more info about it, I suggest you go either to the TvTrope page here (because TvTrope is life).

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WesternAnimation/HelpImAFish

Just be careful of spoiler if you intent to watch it.

And if you prefer seeing how it actually look, I say watch this video.

I tell you, you won't regret it. ;)

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I really want Nanachi putting a butt plug in Riko's *** in gif form
Nah, seeing that in anime isn't a big deal, I really can't stand of that sound effect... oh gosh, I don't think I can eat my dinner after watching this Made In Abyss episode...
If you are curious was that girl in the Nanachi flash back Mitty? Well duh who else could it be, she was a very cute girl... f**k Bondred, I kind of hate his voice in the anime. It's a typical voice for an a****le. He's good father at first, but as a whole, he's a maniac.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
MvCI's soundtrack is really lackluster.

All the Marvel characters traded in their awesome themes for movie score like tracks.

I mean, they're nice, but not for a fighting game.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
MvCI's soundtrack is really lackluster.

All the Marvel characters traded in their awesome themes for movie score like tracks.

I mean, they're nice, but not for a fighting game.
You think that's bad?
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Look at this. This is un ****ing believable. How was this deemed okay? This is the selling point for a 200 dollar version of the game

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
The worst parts of Marvel (ignoring everything outside the MCU, being super strict about character depiction) and Capcom (bull**** DLC tactics and blatant asset reuse) have joined forces to birth this roster.

Picking my favorite Disney movie is like picking your favorite child need to get children first

Too hard.
Lion King. Easy.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I think about how much I like Anmal Crossing and that I'd like to start playing New Leaf......and then I remember that I haven't played City Folks in over 2 years at best, and that I haven't played the GC Animal Crossing in over 5.....

My towns are probably complete messes by now.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I think about how much I like Anmal Crossing and that I'd like to start playing New Leaf......and then I remember that I haven't played City Folks in over 2 years at best, and that I haven't played the GC Animal Crossing in over 5.....

My towns are probably complete messes by now.
I bet my towns are on fire right now

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
No spoilers but the ending to Samus Returns makes Other M make even less sense.

I'm pretty sure that game is about to get retconned to hell and back real soon.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Look at the last couple of pages made me realize that I haven't really watched most Disney movies all the way to the end, which honestly feels quite weird to say (especially considering that I've been playing through the KH series since mid-June, and both KH1 and KH2 have become some of my favorite games of all time). The most recent one that I watched was Hercules (fitting because of the above comment and the movie's prevalence throughout the series). My favorite would probably have to be The Lion King.
However, I have seen most Pixar movies. I would probably say one of the Toy Story movies is my favorite, but it's still really tough to say which one I like best for sure.
---------------------------------

I'm a bit late to this, but I figure I'll post my thoughts on the Direct now that I have time.

Pokemon USUM: The new UBs look interesting. I am glad that we are getting more and more news about the game considering how long we've gone without new information.

Seeing Apollo Justice reminds me that I still need to play the AA series.

Xenoblade 2: I had to rewatch the trailer a couple of days ago after Opossum Opossum mentioned that the Titan names sound like they're from Bionicle, and now I can't unthink it.
The way that you get new Blades is kind of interesting(I may be thinking this just because I've been playing it a decent bit recently, but it reminds me of Command Melding in KH: BBS, only without fusing them), although I really do wonder how you get special Blades. Do they have a random chance of appearing in most Core Cristals, or do they have unique ones? Either way, I'm still looking forward to this game.
(Also, that Collector's edition artwork looks really cool)

FE Warriors: I'm really glad that Lyn is in the game! As for my reaction when she was revealed (kind of):
"Lyn's not from SD, Awakening, or Fates. She can't be in!"
*Lyn gets revealed days later*

I'm not sorry
I swear if I had a nickel for every time a leak that everyone thought was fake is proven true and vice versa . . . . .
Otcopath Traveler looks pretty cool. I might try the demo sometime.

Lola Pop looks like she's pretty fun.

Super Mario Odyssey: Since I don't want to type another bunch of text, I'll just say this:
Mario Odyssey keeps looking better and better the more I see it.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I wanna play Samus Returns so baaaaaad its in my haaaaand but my 3ds is in Canadaaaaaaaa

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
WHOA-OH, the Grizzco blaster is completely overpowered! Just how illegal is this guy's stuff?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Wow, that Collector's Edition is painfully cheap.

I'm still picking up MvCI Deluxe Edition this Tuesday because the gameplay still looks great (even though the roster is rigged to hell).

But if they pull off any horse **** with future DLC I ain't spending a penny more PERIOD.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
You think that's bad?
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Look at this. This is un ****ing believable. How was this deemed okay? This is the selling point for a 200 dollar version of the game
Looks like they grabbed the stones from a Mancala game lol.

_Sheik

Smash Lord
I like to imagine that Retro's game has gone "gold" for a little while now, but Nintendo themselves were so taken aback by the amount of games in the Switch's first year line-up that they decided to postpin its announcement till whenever the momentum seems to fade away. The same could be said for Pikmin 4 too.

When you consider that many are currently struggling to grab a Switch because of the stock issues and the demand will rise even more thanks to SMO and XC2, wouldn't it be best not to rub salt in the wound and reserve a few trump cards for the still-obscure 2018 line-up?

Calling it now: Pikmin 4, Retro's game, Platinum's game and Camelot's game, along with the premiere gameplay of MP4 and Pokemon, will be all it takes for Nintendo to deliver a splendid show at next year's E3. But no Smash 5.

(don't read me wrong, I know Camelot is hardly expected to deliver a megaton announcement, but they're still easily overlooked when it comes to studios that have yet to put out a game for the Switch and I still want to know whether Golden Sun 4 is on its way)

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Y'all ain't kidding about that Salmon Run weapon.

,,,but at the same time matches I played were totally brutal.

Basically this:

33e.png

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
It's been almost 4 months since Steven Universe's 5th season premiered, not a new single episode has aired since then and there's still no announced/confirmed dates for when the next ones will air.

The wait's getting rather tiring.

D

Deleted member

It's been almost 4 months since Steven Universe's 5th season premiered, not a new single episode has aired since then and there's still no announced/confirmed dates for when the next ones will air.

The wait's getting rather tiring.
Steven Universe is the western version of HunterXHunter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom