• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Speaking of leaks, here's a friendly reminder to place leaks and spoilers into spoiler tags :) Please place spoilers for media into the appropriate tags for the future.

On another note concerning new content, I should seriously download Smash Flash 2 since the site is working again...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
When did Gumball become so ****ed up?
Its been ****ed up. Infact one episode was about a box that was sent to Gumballs house and everyone wanted to know what was in it and it ended up being Mr Robinsons package that was cream for, as he said "A place rough skin shouldnt be" which I can only guess was for his privates

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Please post all Leaks in spoilers.

I'd say more, but I am leaving soon to get a haircut. That said, here's hoping we finally have some real information, but hey, if it's fake, they certainly tried hard. :)

D

Deleted member

Oh yeah, I watched the new LWA
I almost cried at it, **** was too beautiful.
Also, Kobayashi
Screenshot_2017-05-30-15-31-31.png

I'm definitely watching the rest, this was a great first ep
Screenshot_2017-05-30-15-47-00.png

Tohru is perfection and must be protected
Maybe they meant a different kind of sword. ; ^ )
Katanas? Broadswords? Claymores? BIG ****ING SWORDS?

Last edited by a moderator:

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Boo. I'm back boys.

Smash Leaks happening again. Figured I'd come in and see what the consensus on it is, though I'm leaning more towards fake myself.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Oh yeah, I watched the new LWA
I almost cried at it, **** was too beautiful.
Also, Kobayashi
View attachment 130209
I'm definitely watching the rest, this was a great first ep
View attachment 130210
Tohru is perfection and must be protected

Katanas? Broadswords? Claymores? BIG ****ING SWORDS?

Since those images are large, it would be optimal to place them in spoiler tags :)
Ironically, I also want to check out that anime soon as well. I've heard that it's a ton of fun. I just need to finish homework first haha

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
All we can do now just wait for the official info on MvCi. The most important thing is the gameplay of course, but it's iconography is probably a close second. Let's be real here. None of us would be talking this much if this was a new franchise.

http://www.toonzone.net/animaniacs-reboot-works-amblin-wb/?clk=inhouse

Here we go again.... Let's get ready for a disappointment.
Well that's some news. I hopefully it will be more Samurai Jack in terms of execution than anything else. If I'm being honest though, I think it's best to leave some of these old series in the past. They were great and often remain great too, but their time has passed. I would rather see the same energy go into making something to match or even succeed those legacies.

Bestmand902

Smash Lord
Well that's some news. I hopefully it will be more Samurai Jack in terms of execution than anything else. If I'm being honest though, I think it's best to leave some of these old series in the past. They were great and often remain great too, but their time has passed. I would rather see the same energy go into making something to match or even succeed those legacies.
I doubt it. I'm mentally preparing myself for scenes of the Warners dabbing and taking selfies. Recent events have taught me to never be excited for a reboot like this, it's just not a good idea. I agree that they should leave it in the past, 100%. But Money Calls I guess...

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'll wait to see if MvCI will start off as disappointing as some are claiming. At worst, I'd probably wait a while to get the game myself. I still got at least 2 other fighters to spend most of my time on, not counting older ones.

I'd be happy with just Mega Man X/Spider-Man and Venom. But I understand how people feel, since MvC3 lacked some of the characters I really wanted. Only for another version to come out less than a year later.

Chrono.

Wait, what happened with MvCI?
New details leaked from Saikyo (Ryce, co signed on it).

- 28 character launch roster, I know all of them but 1 for sure and I think I might know who the last one is.
- No Ace Attorney, Viewtiful Joe, Final Fight or Okami characters. No Ms. Marvel, no X-Men or F4 to speak of.
- Of the remaining cast there's one returning MvC2 character, nine characters coming back from 3 (ten if the last character is who I think it is) and only four more newcomers.
- I know of one DLC character besides Sigma and he's coming back from MvC2, not sure if he's scheduled for this year or next year.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Well 6.5 out of the eight are men, so. . .whoops. :upsidedown:

Well I mean unless you're counting Marth as a girl for some reason.
Marth is a girl, I don't know what you're talking about. Is there some alternate version of Marth where she's a man?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I still say it's best to wait and see. But I suppose it's better to keep really low expectations and be surprised than it is to get your hopes up.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
That Marvel news is certainly upseting, but at least it isn't as bad off as SF5 was since we know this will have a story and arcade mode with a still decent chunk of characters.

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Man, if the roster for MvCI turns out to be just a 28-character MCU vs Capcom with no X-men, no Doom, few female characters and tons of paid-only DLC... well imagine the eh... passion that it will ignite from fans concerning this hypothetical roster.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Man, if the roster for MvCI turns out to be just a 28-character MCU vs Capcom with no X-men, no Doom, few female characters and tons of paid-only DLC... well imagine the eh... passion that it will ignite from fans concerning this hypothetical roster.
Neogaf is on meltdown atm.

I assume Gamefaqs and Reddit are probably the same.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
I logged in for the first time in, I don't know over a year maybe, just to say #TeamThisIsSoFakeIDontKnowWhyWeAreEvenTalkingAboutIt

Last edited:

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
At this point, I'd rather have Marvel Infinite delayed to 2018 to have the six newcomer DLC characters be in the base game :v
Considering there's plenty of press surrounding the game and variant covers are being released for comics coming in August, Capcom isn't in a situation where they can comfortably delay the game and polish it further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom