• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I thought Bandai was done with the Sera Mun figures.

It is the same mold used for the previous Mars but it has some rad accessories like more Ofudas, Fire Soul, Flame Sniper...

Oh ****, das Burning Mandala; INSTA-BUY.

praline praline
Apparently the SM 25th Anniversary plan is start with cosmetics and musicals, next with figures and other merch and then with Crystal Season 4.
The good thing is that since Season 3 the episodes are prepared months before their broadcast, so they could be working on them now.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

It is the same mold used for the previous Mars but it has some rad accessories like more Ofudas, Fire Soul, Flame Sniper...

praline praline
Apparently the SM 25th Anniversary plan is start with cosmetics and musicals, next with figures and other merch and then with Crystal Season 4.
The good thing is that since Season 3 the episodes are prepared months before their broadcast, so they could be working on them now.
Cosmetics? As in "Look like anime with the new Sailor Moon makeup!"?

Bananija

Count of Trickery
When was the last time I posted an update on this again?

Anyways, summary of **** that happened since the 3rd floor:
-Bad Dino was killing people so we had to go find the missing guards who were sent to eliminate it(they failed, of course)
-Bad Dino falls in a trap and gets its leg hurt
-DLC quest to get infinite EXP boosting effect because it also has EXP leaking to benched characters and no way in hell am I training three parties
-We delivered some ****(prolly weed) to guards inside the labyrinth
-Team 1(aka "who needs a tank?") can finally survived now that Pumpkaboo learned Chain Dance
-Guard #11 asks us to go save Hrothgar because he is trying to solo Nina despite being a Protector.
-Has something to do with revenge and tragic backstories but who cares about that?
-We got dem maps drawn

Now, who shall be the one to face off against the terrible King of Beasts, boss to the Ancient Forest?
Vote now on your phones!
-Team 1: Killing Before Dying feat. Zebei, Gwen, Red, Pumpkaboo and Moydow
-Team 2: BDSM Heal-And-Hurt Play feat. Alucard, SegaNinte, Praline, Bananija and Qrow
-Team 3: Somehow Managing to Have Synergy feat. Opossum, Shisho, Fisher, Swamp and ChikoLad
Team 2, because me.

Plus I think one of us is a bear (SegaNinte if I remember well), which is fitting to beat the crap out of the King of Beasts.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
apparantly if you invoke persona Q's name to spite shishoe atlus will trade mark a sequle
along side what appears to be 2 more fighting games 3 more dancing games and either the remake of p5(ala fes and golden) or a raceing game

http://gematsu.com/2017/04/atlus-registers-persona-domains-p3d-p5ag-p5d-p5r-p5u-persona-dance-pq2
>Persona 5 Arena

YEEEEESSS! YEEEEEEESSSS!

Apparently it's mentioned in some old Link to the Past document or something.

It was really obscure trivia before (to the point people weren't sure if it was even still considered official anymore), but now it's on a site anyone can readily find.
Was it actually? When I used to read Zelda fics, people used to give that last name to Ganondorf all the time.

D

Deleted member

When was the last time I posted an update on this again?

Anyways, summary of **** that happened since the 3rd floor:
-Bad Dino was killing people so we had to go find the missing guards who were sent to eliminate it(they failed, of course)
-Bad Dino falls in a trap and gets its leg hurt
-DLC quest to get infinite EXP boosting effect because it also has EXP leaking to benched characters and no way in hell am I training three parties
-We delivered some ****(prolly weed) to guards inside the labyrinth
-Team 1(aka "who needs a tank?") can finally survived now that Pumpkaboo learned Chain Dance
-Guard #11 asks us to go save Hrothgar because he is trying to solo Nina despite being a Protector.
-Has something to do with revenge and tragic backstories but who cares about that?
-We got dem maps drawn

Now, who shall be the one to face off against the terrible King of Beasts, boss to the Ancient Forest?
Vote now on your phones!
-Team 1: Killing Before Dying feat. Zebei, Gwen, Red, Pumpkaboo and Moydow
-Team 2: BDSM Heal-And-Hurt Play feat. Alucard, SegaNinte, Praline, Bananija and Qrow
-Team 3: Somehow Managing to Have Synergy feat. Opossum, Shisho, Fisher, Swamp and ChikoLad
Team 2, because kinks.

Last edited by a moderator:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Finished my first picture with the tablet.

You can tell that potential Sonic Mania animated cutscene leak has me excited, huh? Gotta love Toei Sonic.

Toei_Sonic.png

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
What the **** you talking about.
Did your granny say "listen to your heart, be who you are on the inside?"
I need three words to tear her argument apart: Your granny lied.
I'd rather be Shiny.

They're lyrics.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
For those of you interested in the upcoming Layton's Mystery Journey game. (obligatory Erureido Erureido & @Professor Pumpkaboo tags) Some famitsu scan's have surfaced.

Potential character spoilers I guess since two familiar faces are confirmed to return.
http://www.japanesenintendo.com/post/159755440944

I hope someone will translate these scan's soon, hopefully we will finally get more info on this game.
Nice to see Granny Riddleton and Stachenscarfen making a return appearance.

Together with Luke, this now makes 3 returning characters from the past games. I wonder if there will be even more of that, because if so, I'd love to see Descole getting some kind of deal for this game, whether if he actually returns or he makes a cameo in some form.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Nice to see Granny Riddleton and Stachenscarfen making a return appearance.

Together with Luke, this now makes 3 returning characters from the past games. I wonder if there will be even more of that, because if so, I'd love to see Descole getting some kind of deal for this game, whether if he actually returns or he makes a cameo in some form.
I'm kind of surprised they returned, since if I recall correctly, wasn't Granny Riddleton planning to retire after Lost Future? Or at least, have Puzzlette take over, which I thought she would.

Also, nice to see Stachen back too. I thought they where going to pull an Aldus and have him replaced again, but I guess they only did that because Layton hadn't met him during the prequels and was only meant to be there temporarily.

This does make me a bit more optimistic to see some more old characters return, but seeing how much Stachen has apparently aged, I wonder how other adults like Emmy and Chelmey will look, as well as Hershel himself....

At least I hope Flora will come back though, now as a full grown lady alongside Luke.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So yeah, we arrived at the boss room with Team 2 since they won in the very democratic voting
Time to save Hrothgar!
Or not

:^(
Press F to pay respects
Wulfgar gives you Hrothgar's Sword and his collar
>Not using his sword in the next fight
What kind of inhuman monster are you?
Also, fun spoilery trivia about Story Mode
Hrothgar survives on Sotry Mode, that being because the party manages to reach him before he gets himself killed. He even joins as a guest member but unfortunately, he's a Protector with only basic Guard skills(you have another Protector in SM that should likely already have the Elemental Walls and Shield Bash for some extra damage).

We open the door to find the so called King of Beasts, Nina!

I really like these camera angle changes for the boss intro, too bad because I think he's the only one with a fancy intro

Hello, Nina

Alright, let's play! Good thing I brought and Alchemist for this fight.
Actually, after my 3DS charges, whoops!

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I'm kind of surprised they returned, since if I recall correctly, wasn't Granny Riddleton planning to retire after Lost Future? Or at least, have Puzzlette take over, which I thought she would.

Also, nice to see Stachen back too. I thought they where going to pull an Aldus and have him replaced again, but I guess they only did that because Layton hadn't met him during the prequels and was only meant to be there temporarily.

This does make me a bit more optimistic to see some more old characters return, but seeing how much Stachen has apparently aged, I wonder how other adults like Emmy and Chelmey will look, as well as Hershel himself....

At least I hope Flora will come back though, now as a full grown lady alongside Luke.
I forgot about Riddleton mentioning that she would be retiring, but now that you mention its, it is a surprise to see her again. Makes me wonder how Puzzlette will factor into this game.

If Emmy reappeared in this upcoming game, she might keep her shortened hair from the original trilogy. A special image in the Azran Legacy guidebook in Japan featured this image of Emmy:

^This is how Emmy looked like during the original trilogy. It was mentioned in her letter to Layton (also appeared in that guidebook; the letter was written shortly after the events of Curious Village and fleshes out Emmy's backstory a bit more), that she became a photographer for the World Times, and here, we see here carrying out her new profession. It would be pretty cool to learn she was promoted to a higher position within the news agency should she reappear in Lady Layton. Who knows. She could even be the one to give Katrielle a camera.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I forgot about Riddleton mentioning that she would be retiring, but now that you mention its, it is a surprise to see her again. Makes me wonder how Puzzlette will factor into this game.

If Emmy reappeared in this upcoming game, she might keep her shortened hair from the original trilogy. A special image in the Azran Legacy guidebook in Japan featured this image of Emmy:

^This is how Emmy looked like during the original trilogy. It was mentioned in her letter to Layton (also appeared in that guidebook; the letter was written shortly after the events of Curious Village and fleshes out Emmy's backstory a bit more), that she became a photographer for the World Times, and here, we see here carrying out her new profession. It would be pretty cool to learn she was promoted to a higher position within the news agency should she reappear in Lady Layton. Who knows. She could even be the one to give Katrielle a camera.
I mean, it could be puzzlette herself having aged into the next granny riddleton, though I don't think that the game takes place that far off for it to be likely. And the new Granny Riddleton seems to be having more grays than the original.

As for Emmy, I believe it was confirmed that she was around her twenties during the events of the prequels, so i suppose she'd probably be around Hershel's age when he started all his adventures and whatnot during this game. So it would certainly be interesting to see.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So yeah, we arrived at the boss room with Team 2 since they won in the very democratic voting
Time to save Hrothgar!
Or not

:^(
Press F to pay respects
Wulfgar gives you Hrothgar's Sword and his collar
>Not using his sword in the next fight
What kind of inhuman monster are you?
Also, fun spoilery trivia about Story Mode
Hrothgar survives on Sotry Mode, that being because the party manages to reach him before he gets himself killed. He even joins as a guest member but unfortunately, he's a Protector with only basic Guard skills(you have another Protector in SM that should likely already have the Elemental Walls and Shield Bash for some extra damage).

We open the door to find the so called King of Beasts, Nina!

I really like these camera angle changes for the boss intro, too bad because I think he's the only one with a fancy intro

Hello, Nina

Alright, let's play! Good thing I brought and Alchemist for this fight.
Actually, after my 3DS charges, whoops!
That's not how you spell CHIMERA.

It's spelled with only one A and all caps.:troll:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Just a reminder that "drive-by images" are still meme posts. Don't do them, unless you want to add far more to the post that actually is a real conversation.

D

Deleted member

Finished the first season of Ajin
It's actually pretty good and they manage to pull off CG right.
Sato is already on the of my favorite villains, there's something charming about an immortal and socipathic old man with Faux Affably Evil on top
Prolly the hat though, seriously, he has a drone deliver him a new hat in the middle of a just-demolished building
We're not speaking Latin tho.
I sure as hell am tho

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Super Macho Man definitely got steamrolled. He tried so hard and not far, because in the end it didn't matter. Soda Popinski is just proving how big of a meme he is with his censorship soda drinking. Mother Russia would be proud and now I want him to face Zangeif.

This batch of Punch Out characters are the last of the NES originals plus an arcade fan favorite that Opossum Opossum likes. Your choices are Don Flamenco, Von Kaiser, Mr. Samdman, and Bear Hugger. There's plenty of more where that came from since Punch Out has a lot of unique diverse characters to pick from.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Now I actually want to play Punch Out Wii again.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

praline praline
That and me rewatching the original animes is what keeps me going.

That is a pretty cool figure... a figure for Minako would be cooler though.

D

Deleted member

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Let's talk about Kingdom Hearts level design.

Inspired by this:
http://www.gogglebob.com/2015/09/12/kingdom-hearts-faq-10-cowardly-level-design/
as well as marathonrecaps' Kingdom Hearts retrospecitve posts.

The latter blogger thinks that Birth by Sleep is "flatter" than KH2, amazingly enough. I don't comprehend why he thinks that.

---
OH BOY MY TERRITORY

I only glanced at the posts since they're pretty long and I'm already pretty in touch with what they are talking about.

But basically, KH1 remains the only game in the series to have strong level design all around. There is an emphasis on exploration and platforming, and there is a lot of interactivity within the worlds, and a lot more moving parts. It makes the world feel more alive as a result. KH1 is the game in the series that focuses more on the little things than other games in the series, which might be the result of it having a humbled development (they knew that having this Disney/Final Fantasy collaboration was a big gamble, so they didn't go too over the top with things in this game). This is a large part of why the original game (or it's Final Mix version, which is just strictly better), is my favourite game in the franchise and one of my favourite games of all time. I still discover new things about the game every time I play it. Usually just small things, like a secret item (like when I found out you can FREEZE THE BUBBLES IN HOLLOW BASTION WITH BLIZZARD TO MAKE PLATFORMS AND IT GOT ME A CHEST THAT HAD ME SCRATCHING MY HEAD SINCE I WAS A KID LIKE WHAT?), a new strategy for taking out a boss much easier, or just general easter eggs (I actually never noticed the Lady and the Tramp statue in Traverse Town when I was a kid, I only noticed it when I played the PS3 remaster). It's one of the few games I'm actually interested in getting into full game speedruns of as a result. It's a game I always enjoy coming back to and the varied and intricate level design is a large part of why. Granted, it's certainly not perfect all of the time - the platforming mechanics and camera are dated (though I've gotten used to it so it doesn't bother me these days), and there are a few areas with poorly placed enemies where fighting is just really awkward, but most of the time, the level design in KH1 just makes the game feel more exciting and wonderful to play through. For first time players, each new room you visit is a surprise, a challenge in itself even if you aren't fighting enemies, with the platforming and puzzles to do and the secrets to find.

When it comes to other games in the series though, the level design takes a back seat. KH2 is a fantastic game, especially the Final Mix version, but as good as it is, I feel like it failed it's job as a sequel - to improve on every major aspect of the original game. While it definitely improves on many aspects (Sora is obviously much more fluid to control, for example, and they added loads of extra combat options and boss fights in general are more action packed), it heavily, HEAVILY nerfed the level design most of all.

See, when I think back to what made KH1's level design so amazing and revolutionary to me as a kid (and why I still enjoy it), I come to one point - the fact it was an RPG, yet it was also felt like an action/adventure/platformer game. In most other RPGs (exceptions existed, like Paper Mario), your field experience was moving, talking/examining, and nothing else. You might get the odd "auto-jumping" sequence or something but that was it. Battling and exploration were two completely separate experiences. KH1 flipped that mentality on it's head though and merged the two experiences together, by integrating the two aspects of an RPG. You had sections where you had to fight enemies while paying attention to your footing. You could purposefully lure enemies into more advantageous spaces to fight them. You could run from fights like in other RPGs, but this time, enemies would chase you down through the environment. Healing up meant you also had to make sure you weren't left wide open while doing so. And your magic spells didn't just serve to work in combat, but also to enhance the experience of exploring the world - you could use them at any time so you could try your spells on different things and sometimes you'd be rewarded for it.

KH2 though? They regressed all of that. While enemies are still technically integrated into the world (i.e. you don't get dragged into a "battle screen" to fight them), fighting and exploration don't feel integrated because enemies usually only show up in very obvious "arenas" that you can see, and most of the environments outside of that are still pretty much flat corridors. While KH2 may give you more INNATE combat options, it's literally just you and the enemies (and Dolan and Gooby). No longer is there any strategy related to your terrain, enemies can no longer surprise you when they show up since that's basically all there is to the worlds anyway, and you don't have much to do outside of fighting (Final Mix remedies this somewhat, but not completely). KH2 both regresses to the primitive PS1 Final Fantasy days of "walk to fight to walk to fight", and ironically, loses a lot of the RPG elements in the process - it may as well be a pure action game with lite-RPG elements. And while it's a damn good action game, I feel like it lost some of the charm and uniqueness of the original (even more so when we consider the story, but that's a whole other kettle of fish).

What's most odd about this, is that in KH2, Sora controls like a dream - get a few growth abilities on him, and Sora's movement options and fluidity would make actual 3D platformer characters like Mario, Crash, Spyro, or Rayman jealous. This is emphasised so well in the Final Mix exclusive Cavern of Remembrance, which feels like it was made for the people disappointed in the lack of exploration, puzzle solving, and platforming in KH2 (there's also the Puzzle Pieces they added throughout the worlds). It's just so odd that they didn't design the rest of the game around this - for some reason, getting these growth abilities is entirely optional, so they designed the world to be pretty flat so you can get through the game without them. However, KH1 did make it possible to complete the main game without High Jump and Glide too, but it did so by adding intelligent ways for you to still traverse the mandatory areas if you chose not to use them, without sacrificing interesting level design ideas. For example, remember how I mentioned the ability to freeze bubbles in Hollow Bastion using Blizzard, turning them into platforms for a few moments? Well, in the vertical canyon areas of the world, where you need to make your way up to the platforms to get to the castle, most players should have High Jump and Glide by that point, so they can pretty easily make their way up. However, if for some reason you don't have those abilities (which is possible), or decided not to equip them, you can still make your way through the section by freezing the bubbles to make up for your lack of a higher jump. This gives players the option to not use High Jump and Glide, but still able to make it through every world and to the final boss without sacrificing the interesting level design. KH2 doesn't doesn't even bother with this, and instead just makes everything flat and boring, because god forbid someone have to THINK about how to progress from point A to point B, lest they decide the game is bad because they couldn't fight more Heartless every two minutes, and decide to trade it in.

Since then, most other games in the series have maintained a pretty similar level design mentality. Birth By Sleep had echoes of what we saw in KH1, but it was still pretty flat and boring (and unlike KH2, the combat and boss design is pretty bad now, so it's my least favourite game in the series because of that). DDD had Flowmotion so there was more verticality to the worlds, but because Flowmotion is so over-the-top, you don't have to think about how you get from once place to the other, you can just wall jump up almost everything (and I mean a single wall, like in Mega Man X - except Mega Man X is designed around that mechanic to prevent it from feeling overpowered, while DDD is not). This is especially evident when exploring the three districts from Traverse Town that are in DDD that were previously in KH1 - they feel so much smaller, and there's no satisfaction to exploring them (and all of the interactive elements are gone - you can't even go inside that little café in the First District, it's blocked off by an invisible force field). 358/2 Days and Re: coded actually DO have quite a bit of platforming and exploration but are held back a bit by the DS hardware (Re: coded is still my favourite game after KH1 and KH2 though).

If 0.2 BBS is any indication though, KH3 will be bringing back the more varied world design of KH1, except expanding the scope of it greatly, as well as the players movement options. While I still have my concerns about performance optimisation and the combat of KH3, I am really excited about how the game's worlds look to be really fun to explore again.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
SNES Classic may be coming

Edit: Here is my speculative list

Super Mario World
Mario RPG
Mario Kart
Donkey Kong Country 2
Link to the Past
Mega Man X
FF3
Super Metroid
Chrono Trigger
Contra 3
Earthbound
Kirby's Dreamland 3
Yoshi's Island
F-Zero
Star Fox
Castlevania 4

*Cough* Turtles in Time, never happening in a million years *cough*

Super Mario All Stars seems a little farfetch'd IMO since all 3 were on the NES Mini

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Super Mario World
Mario RPG
Mario Kart
Donkey Kong Country 2
Link to the Past
Mega Man X
FF3
Super Metroid
Chrono Trigger
Contra 3
Earthbound
Kirby's Dreamland 3
Yoshi's Island
F-Zero
Star Fox
Castlevania 4

Super Mario All Stars seems a little farfetch'd IMO since all 3 were on the NES Mini
The funny thing is that it'd probably be the cheapest way to play Chrono Trigger legally
I'm looking at you, CTDS GameStop used copies

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I got word my twin is coming home for the weekend noon-ish tomorrow.

Let's hope for a good birthday!

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Super Mario World
Mario RPG
Mario Kart
Donkey Kong Country 2
Link to the Past
Mega Man X
FF3
Super Metroid
Chrono Trigger
Contra 3
Earthbound
Kirby's Dreamland 3
Yoshi's Island
F-Zero
Star Fox
Castlevania 4

Are those the games confirmed for it? Seems like a solid line up so far. I'd assume certain companies would be able to more than one game. Of course I'm mainly thinking of Mega Man and Castlevania getting one more title each at least. Either MMX2 and MM7 along with Dracula X. Aside from that, some Final Fight, Street Fighter II and Demon's Crest would be appreciated too.

For first party games, just get the rest of the DKC and Super Punch-Out!! games on there and the collections pretty damn near perfect.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Super Castlevania IV, Contra III and Super Ghosts n' Ghouls is the only I need in a SNES Mini.

That and me rewatching the original animes is what keeps me going.

That is a pretty cool figure... a figure for Minako would be cooler though.
A Minako figure with a chain, beam effects and a bunch of hearts for Venus Love And Beauty Shock is almost a given, we just have to wait. :denzel:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'll only care about the SNES Classic Edition if the supply-demand ratio isn't utter bull crud like the NES counterpart.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The should add a mouse with it and make Mario Paint a game in it

Super Castlevania IV, Contra III and Super Ghosts n' Ghouls is the only I need in a SNES Mini.

A Minako figure with a chain, beam effects and a bunch of hearts for Venus Love And Beauty Shock is almost a given, we just have to wait. :denzel:
I've never played Super Ghosts n' Ghouls, that would be pretty good.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

Super Mario World
Mario RPG
Mario Kart
Donkey Kong Country 2
Link to the Past
Mega Man X
FF3
Super Metroid
Chrono Trigger
Contra 3
Earthbound
Kirby's Dreamland 3
Yoshi's Island
F-Zero
Star Fox
Castlevania 4

Dreamland 3 over Super Star? I found another intelligent human! Rejoice!

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Are those the games confirmed for it? Seems like a solid line up so far. I'd assume certain companies would be able to more than one game. Of course I'm mainly thinking of Mega Man and Castlevania getting one more title each at least. Either MMX2 and MM7 along with Dracula X. Aside from that, some Final Fight, Street Fighter II and Demon's Crest would be appreciated too.

For first party games, just get the rest of the DKC and Super Punch-Out!! games on there and the collections pretty damn near perfect.
Oh no, oops

I should have specified, that was my wishlist

Dreamland 3 over Super Star? I found another intelligent human! Rejoice!
I added Dreamland 3 because I feel it's underrated. Super Star has been remade at least but Dreamland 3 doesn't really get much. Either would be good, but I've never owned a legit copy of Dreamland 3 and would want to play it again

Last edited:
I'm still waiting on more news about that game
All of the characters die and go to hell except Medusa who is scared of Tight places and decides to not ide, Zeus never actually turned into a cow to **** anyone, and the Ice Queen (No not you weiss) may have never been an asshole in the first place, Lucha chupacabra moved out of his trailer and is now a scientists'a assistant.

it's funny because none of this is true but all sonds reasonable to me the way things have gone
Super Macho Man definitely got steamrolled. He tried so hard and not far, because in the end it didn't matter. Soda Popinski is just proving how big of a meme he is with his censorship soda drinking. Mother Russia would be proud and now I want him to face Zangeif.

This batch of Punch Out characters are the last of the NES originals plus an arcade fan favorite that Opossum Opossum likes. Your choices are Don Flamenco, Von Kaiser, Mr. Samdman, and Bear Hugger. There's plenty of more where that came from since Punch Out has a lot of unique diverse characters to pick from.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Now I actually want to play Punch Out Wii again.
>Bear Hugger isn't winning by a mile

See this is why I can't take these polls seriously because everyone has **** taste. . .At least Doc Louis was picked correctly

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
King Hippo is the only of the Punch Out characters I'd want to see in Smash other than Little Mac

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
>Bear Hugger isn't winning by a mile

See this is why I can't take these polls seriously because everyone has **** taste. . .At least Doc Louis was picked correctly
Chances are that Mr. Sandman threatened everyone into supporting him. He is the stuff of nightmares and from Dream Land after all.

But Bear Hugger is bae.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom