• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Just under 12 hours until I get my Switch...

And BotW!!

I'm not really worried about a lack of big titles at launch because...let's face it I'm not going to be playing any other game when I get it...

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
I really do want a Switch in the future but I'm not about getting a console at launch. Money is not there for me to spend so freely plus issues at launch are to be resolved post launch. Hopefully I can get one for my birthday before I head back to school.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Speaking of the switch. . .
http://www.strawpoll.me/12451758

Strawpoll time!

Just questioning when people are getting the switch, assuming they are getting it at all.

Because the night before is the perfect time right?
:061:
I'm locked in for tomorrow, assuming it gets shipped in time.

The best part is that I asked for someone to pay for it as a birthday present to me, so all I have to worry about is getting the games.

. . .

*buried in awesome games I want Year 1*

For now I'm just starting with a basic copy of Zelda, buuuut. . .*glances at review situation* I think that's gonna work out fine for now, LOL.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer

Wow, don't think I've seen a single piece of art for this game that hasn't been beautiful. Can't wait for tomorrow!
Wish I didn't have a bunch of other work that will keep me from barricading myself in my room with just the Switch, this game, and several litres of sugary drink though.

D

Deleted member

Bungou Stray Dogs Chapter 49 just serves to prove how OP a power that sounds as stupid as "being immune to lemon-shaped bombs"(which, yes, is exactly what it does) is the most overpowered ability in the entire manga. Don't question how he found out about his ability though. "Lemon Man is the epitome of that tumblr post "back by unpopular demand"" is my quote of the day
Also, more Poe and Karl, yay

Ivander

Smash Legend
The place I'm getting it at isn't doing a Midnight Release, so hopefully I'll be getting it tomorrow. If I will get it will depend on a number of things, such as if there are enough Switches available and etc.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Welp, I got my Switch and Breath of the Wild now!
Time to disappear.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Sorry I'm late. I've signed up to a new forum that a good friend of mines made. I can say that it's a quite well done one too.

Hector, being the Mighty Glacier he is, won with no issue. Even Nino was proven to be more wanted than Roy's old man. These results were expected.

This is Sacred Stones territory now, featuring characters from the country of Magvel. These characters are Ephraim, Eirika, Seth, and Joshua. Depending on whether people ask for more or not, I might cover Ike's saga tomorrow morning.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Vote well fellowmFire Emblem fans A Distant Demon A Distant Demon , @Dr. FalКoopa, @Shishœ, @Rider Gwen , [USER=325191]@Lord-Zero, @Chromvoy, @Erureido, @Arcanir Ivander Ivander @Robert of Normandy @Drunkle Qrow @Yomi's Biggest Fan @Champ Black @Prince Alucard @Moydow Coricus Coricus Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo , and @crazya02. [/USER]

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So as a head's up Verizon's being a **** again and I haven't had internet for a week and a half and likely won't for another few days.

I need someone to tell me everything that's happened since roughly the 21st, preferably in the form of a song. I'm using precious mobile data. :p

Also why did everyone tag me.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
So as a head's up Verizon's being a **** again and I haven't had internet for a week and a half and likely won't for another few days.

I need someone to tell me everything that's happened since roughly the 21st, preferably in the form of a song. I'm using precious mobile data. :p

Also why did everyone tag me.
To change titles and because there was some Smash polls I've made that you missed (but Muddy did good nonetheless against Mike Jones).

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
Welp, I won't be getting a Switch or Breath of the Wild for a few weeks. So, time to make like Togashi and go on hiatus. I'm outtie. See you dudes later.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Is there any difference between the Wii U BotW and Switch's besides graphics? I was considering getting the one for the Wii U, since it'll probably still be a while before I get a Switch.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I just rearranged a bookcase to leave the top shelf empty. Seeing all the hype about Switch cases, I've decided I might try to use it for that.

If I'm still staring at that shelf in five years, I have a fantasy that it will be a shelf full of some of the most amazing games money can buy.

. . .Oh, and Terraria had Switch box art on Twitter. Granted, every other console version has gotten a physical release as well, but presumably to keep up with the sheer quality that current Switch box art for most other games is showing off they decided to go out of their way to make an actual art piece for this box art instead of just using sprites from the game cluttered around like for the other box arts for the game.

And the skeleton shopkeeper is on there, so I'm assuming that means it's 3.0 out of the box (Yay!). I'm gonna have to see when that goes up for preorder, I definitely want a version of that on something I'll be regularly using for gaming.

D

Deleted member

People are buying Switches at launch, and I'm taking my time. It took me two years to buy a Wii U, and I still haven't bought a PS4 or Xbone yet.
My apologies, I won't forget you the next time.

Anyone else is a Fire Emblem fan, say I.
I.

Last edited by a moderator:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I need someone to tell me everything that's happened since roughly the 21st, preferably in the form of a song
Okay.

SWITCH IS GETTING CLOSER!
AND ZELDA'S GETTING TENS!
JOYCONS SEEM TO BE BROKEN!
FRIEND CODES NEVER END

DR FATE IS IN INJUSTICE
KOLIN GOT RELEASED
GUARDIANS 2 IS LOOKING GOOD
AND I WROTE STUFF WITH BEASTS *wink*

HEY HO OPO'S BACK
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?
EVERYTHING IS GETTING GOOD
JUST LIKE WE SAID IT WOULD
THE NERDY WORLD IS GETTING LIT
UNLIKE THE REST OF IT

WE JUST HAD AN INDIE SPLOOGE
AND TIERS LIST DEBATE TOO
I WENT TO THE DOCTOR
AND I NEED NEW SHOES

DEVELOPERS SAY WUT TO DONNEL
GEN 2 WILL MAKE US WALK
1,2 SWITCH SEEMS TO BE BORING
I STARTED BIOSHOCK

HEY HO OPO'S BACK
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?
UNLIKE THE REST OF IT

HEY

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Okay.

FRIEND CODES NEVER END

DR FATE IS IN INJUSTICE
KOLIN GOT RELEASED

HEY HO OPO'S BACK
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?
UNLIKE THE REST OF IT

I WENT TO THE DOCTOR
AND I NEED SHOES

GEN 2 WILL MAKE US WALK
I STARTED BIOSHOCK

HEY HO OPO'S BACK
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?
UNLIKE THE REST OF IT

HEY
You are the hero we need and deserve.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
So I made an Overwatch strawpoll that I'm curious on people's thoughts if you play:
http://www.strawpoll.me/12452173/r
It'd feel redundant to add a new tank hero with Orisa being added, so I suspect they'll do offence so all the new heroes have been added to a certain role.
Okay.

FRIEND CODE NEVER END

DR FATE IS IN INJUSTICE
AND KOLIN GOT RELEASED

HEY HO OPO'S BACK
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?
UNLIKE THE REST OF IT

I WENT TO THE DOCTOR
AND I NEED SHOES

GEN 2 WILL MAKE US WALK
I STARTED BIOSHOCK

HEY HO OPO'S BACK
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?
UNLIKE THE REST OF IT

HEY
This is amazing.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Heads up, if you're getting a Switch and BotW, don't jump STRAIGHT into Hyrule, tempting as it may be. You should connect your Switch to the Internet first, and download Ver 1.1.0 for BotW, as it appears to have fixed the game's glaring frame rate problems.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
It'd feel redundant to add a new tank hero with Orisa being added, so I suspect they'll do offence so all the new heroes have been added to a certain role.

This is amazing.
This is the point I'm trying to argue with my brother lol. Each added character has been in separate categories, so Doomfist would likely be in the last one yet to be repped and not a tank.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Well... I have no idea when I'll be able to obtain a Switch. Makes me wonder if waiting until the Summer time is still a good idea or not mainly due to wanting to buy Zelda on the Switch as a preference. Now I'm also wondering how long it'll be before Nintendo can keep restocks up the point where they can instantly restock their supplies if they run out of Switches, as buying one in a store may be my only other option at the moment.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
OK, I have two video game systems, two HDMI ports, and a Switch coming in. As few games as I have for the Wii U. . .I think I'm gonna have to put my PS3 into storage. If all I used it for over the past year or two is ever decreasing uses of Netflix and Terraria, then it's obvious that it's probably not going to get any use until it's nostalgia time. It's basically become a dusty brick. Plus there's another PS3 in the house I can borrow if I need it without dragging it back out, anyway. Meanwhile my Wii U will still cover me for Splatoon and Smash until those respective replacements come out and I can always set up Netflix on that if I need to.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Anyone else is a Fire Emblem fan, say I.
I suppose I consider myself a Fire Emblem fan, even though I've only played 3 games(Blazing Sword, Fates(Even though some might consider Fates 3 games), and Sacred Stones.

D

Deleted member

Reminder that SU on TV Tropes has a whole page dedicated to itd memes and 1/3 of it is just Peridot memes
Sorry I'm late. I've signed up to a new forum that a good friend of mines made. I can say that it's a quite well done one too.

Hector, being the Mighty Glacier he is, won with no issue. Even Nino was proven to be more wanted than Roy's old man. These results were expected.

This is Sacred Stones territory now, featuring characters from the country of Magvel. These characters are Ephraim, Eirika, Seth, and Joshua. Depending on whether people ask for more or not, I might cover Ike's saga tomorrow morning.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Vote well fellowmFire Emblem fans A Distant Demon A Distant Demon , @Dr. FalКoopa, @Shishœ, @Rider Gwen , [USER=325191]@Lord-Zero, @Chromvoy, @Erureido, @Arcanir Ivander Ivander @Robert of Normandy @Drunkle Qrow @Yomi's Biggest Fan @Champ Black @Prince Alucard @Moydow Coricus Coricus Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo , and @crazya02. [/USER]
I say make another SS poll, Lyon needs to be in one of them at least
Anyways, voting for my man Joshua
>Ephraim is winning
AbsolitelyDisgusting.png

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Not me, Fire Emblem is a waifu simulator for weebs. :p
Great bait, mate. I rate 8/8.

Reminder that SU on TV Tropes has a whole page dedicated to itd memes and 1/3 of it is just Peridot memes

I say make another SS poll, Lyon needs to be in one of them at least
Anyways, voting for my man Joshua
>Ephraim is winning
AbsolitelyDisgusting.png
More Sacred Stones, the better as I would say.

Lyon, Myrrh, Dozla, Lute, and a few others are definitely great ideas.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
It's not officially announced, but I think we got a glimpse of FFXV on PC (around the later half)
I would love to play this game again on PC.
We also get a look at off-roading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom