• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Anyone here got Xenoverse 2 on Switch?

Was thinking of getting it since it went down in price.... Before finding out that was only the PS4 version. But still, anyone here know how XV2 on Switch is?
I think it’s fun. If you enjoy button mashers you’ll like it.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Nintendo is trolling
>Samurai is considered a troll

Smesh 5 confirmed

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Breh if it means more details and footage for already announced games we don't know a lot about it's gonna be worth it. FE16 is something we know **** all about and Kirby Star Allies looks promising already, then there's Sushi Striker and Mega Man 11 according to a rumoured magazine release thing
Agree to disagree then.

And I don't think MM11 is happening til the end of the year.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I was more talking in performance.

Like does it lag a lot? Is it at least decent in handheld mode?
Oh. lol

Well I’m not good at really noticing most of the technical side of games but it doesn’t really seem to lag, atleast for me.

Chrono.

Oh. lol

Well I’m not good at really noticing most of the technical side of games but it doesn’t really seem to lag, atleast for me.
Eh, good enough for me. I don't see people online complaining about the game either so it's probably at least decent.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The Direct will be announced when I finish my Bingo.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
The Direct will be announced when I finish my Bingo.
What if there was a conspiracy and everything you put on your Bingo card comes true? :confused:

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Not going to make a BINGO, but I have five predictions (not really big ones)

Won't post them until we have confirmation of the Direct.

Chrono.

Final boss of Xenoblade 2 is giving me depression.

Set up like 4 orbs, bout to pull off the OHKO of the century with Mythra Verde then BAM

A Colossus blindsides me and pushes me off a ledge, ending the fight.

RIP.

D

Deleted member

I'm gonna make my predictions on the Direct once it's announced.
I do have one prediction for now though, and that is that Nintendo will tweet out the Direct announcement at either 12PM of Japan time or 12AM of whatever timezone NoA operates in

Chrono.

What the heck lol I just got a 5 minute ad on Youtube.

What was the ad? Metal Gear Survive.

D

Deleted member

NintenZone Social 5 - This Title Is Not a Hint Toward the January Direct

ii/l or l/ii

11/1 or 1/11

January Eleventh!

Stop lying to me, Opossum Opossum !

Last edited by a moderator:

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
23379605.png

Me looking at all the thirst for this supposed Direct.
Seriously I come back from work and folks are still going.

Chrono.

So I know nothing about Black Clover other than it's Wizard Naruto. But damn if this OP isn't stylish.

Actually makes me wanna check it out.

D

Deleted member

So I know nothing about Black Clover other than it's Wizard Naruto. But damn if this OP isn't stylish.

Actually makes me wanna check it out.
It may just be "these characters exist and here are some of them fighting" but yeah, it looks really stilish.
Reninds me a bit of the Akame ga Kill openings actually.

Still, I wouldn't watch Black Clover because of this. Even with manga readers saying it gets a little bit better as time goes on, I'm not sitting through a 13 episodes of trash and however many filler stuff the adaptation throws in there.

Chrono.

Am I the only person who doesn’t care when the direct gets revealed?
If you have to ask, you're probably not the only one.
It may just be "these characters exist and here are some of them fighting" but yeah, it looks really stilish.
Reninds me a bit of the Akame ga Kill openings actually.

Still, I wouldn't watch Black Clover because of this. Even with manga readers saying it gets a little bit better as time goes on, I'm not sitting through a 13 episodes of trash and however many filler stuff the adaptation throws in there.
Yeah I did some digging and the anime is very slow while the manga goes at a race car fast pace. That and apparently it's super generic.

That's disappointing, I'll probably still check the manga out when I'm done with Saint Seiya.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just noticed that Mythra says: "What would you without me?" in the cockiest way possible when she switches in.

This game speaks to me in an emotional level.

D

Deleted member

FEH stealth update
HM cap is 4000, let's go boyz

Parthia and Cymbeline forges
Cymbeline now has in-built Drive Atk 2and special refinery grants Atk/Res +5 if Sanaki is within two spaces of a flying unit.
Parthia gets a mini Divine Tyrfing effect(30% reduce of the first magical hit) and special refinery grants +6 Atk during combat against ranged units. Both effects work on EP too.

New banner characters are
Micaiah, Sothe, Summer Burger King(aka Zelgius) and Prince Alucard's husbando(aka Oliver)

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Ughhhhhh it better still be on the 11th, I'm super busy Friday and have some spare time tomorrow. :|

Chrono.

I beat Xenoblade 2.

The ending was so ****ed up though. The Architect came out of the game and yelled ITS REYN TIME, shot my wife and gave me the middle finger.

****ing hell, they actually made me care about the Torna group near the end of the game and by the time I beat Malos I legit felt bad for the guy and nearly made me tear up.

Then Mythra's sacrifice happened, Rex went nuts and it got harder to not cry.

Then Poppi broke down and I lost it.

Those last couple of minutes were a rollercoaster. From Azurda going Titan again, to the Cloud Sea and all the Titans being gone. I actually had a small fear of "oh God no not like this" but thankfully Elysium is reborn, everyone is saved and can start new life on land.

Credits roll and it turns out Klaus had one last gift for Rex which was for Pyra and Mythra to also be reborn. I guess this could be seen as a copout but I don't even care at this point. Tears have already been shed.

Final Party load out was:

Rex: Mythra/Nia/Perceval
Morag: Brighid/Aegaeon/Boreas
Tora: All Poppi Forms

Tora dealt the final blow with Full Burst, so it was pretty amusing having him of all people end it. QT3.14's IV Special is pretty awesome though.

Final boss is a bit of a joke though, but I guess after XCX's final boss made so many people suffer this one could be seen as an apology.

It's definitely my GOTY of 2018 and also the only game I've played in these 10 days.

But yeah it's my GOTY for 2017.

Ivander

Smash Legend
FEH stealth update
HM cap is 4000, let's go boyz

Parthia and Cymbeline forges
Cymbeline now has in-built Drive Atk 2and special refinery grants Atk/Res +5 if Sanaki is within two spaces of a flying unit.
Parthia gets a mini Divine Tyrfing effect(30% reduce of the first magical hit) and special refinery grants +6 Atk during combat against ranged units. Both effects work on EP too.

New banner characters are
Micaiah, Sothe, Summer Burger King(aka Zelgius) and Prince Alucard's husbando(aka Oliver)
New Cymbeline is great. Basically, Sanaki not only gets more powerful with a flying unit, but she can also boost said unit's ATK as well.
New Parthia is pretty good as well. Heck, with the first effect and Deflect Magic 3, Jeorge can survive and check Reinhardt. Also, +6 ATK against distant foes is big, especially against mages who tend to have weak DEF. Combining that and Death Blow 3 practically allows Jeorge to one-shot most mages. Heck, he could possibly even one-shot Brave Lyn with her 18 Defense.
Oliver appears to be a Grand Hero Battle, something we haven't gotten in 2-3 months since Arvis. Also, the stats for the new characters are here.

Micaiah, Sothe and Oliver are 151 BST. Zelgius is 174 BST.
Also....
:laugh: Geez, IS. You certainly want to give some people nightmares.
Also, good lord, that Thani.

Also, new TT coming up and it appears to be New Years themed.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
New Cymbeline is great. Basically, Sanaki not only gets more powerful with a flying unit, but she can also boost said unit's ATK as well.
New Parthia is pretty good as well. Heck, with the first effect and Deflect Magic 3, Jeorge can survive and check Reinhardt. Also, +6 ATK against distant foes is big, especially against mages who tend to have weak DEF. Combining that and Death Blow 3 practically allows Jeorge to one-shot most mages. Heck, he could possibly even one-shot Brave Lyn with her 18 Defense.
Oliver appears to be a Grand Hero Battle, something we haven't gotten in 2-3 months since Arvis. Also, the stats for the new characters are here.

Micaiah, Sothe and Oliver are 151 BST. Zelgius is 174 BST.
Also....
:laugh: Geez, IS. You certainly want to give some people nightmares.
Also, good lord, that Thani.

Also, new TT coming up and it appears to be New Years themed.
I really thought Micaiah would’ve been a green unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom