• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Friendly reminder that fetish discussion is frowned upon by the mods.
Look, I need to know why this apprently innocent kid's cartoon is actually fetish fuel in disguise, especially when yoi have stuff like the laser scene.
Is laser fetish a thing??

Chrono.

Hey I'm back! For now, anyway.

The thing is, I was fine all this time. Only damage was our house losing power for nearly two weeks, only got it back this morning. Which is why I was MIA all this time.

Sadly though we got another hurricane in our path and this one, while relatively weaker than Irma, should hit us way more directly and it's coming in two days.

Thank you all for the get well wishes and such.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
TIL dickson isnt censored anymore

im sure there is a shulk thread joke here somewhere.
Was it?
Even if there is, I don't know if I will go to that thread.

In other news, I preordered Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Special Edition, I just can't wait.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Look, I need to know why this apprently innocent kid's cartoon is actually fetish fuel in disguise, especially when yoi have stuff like the laser scene.

I guess it's women in latex?

I dunno, the show is fairly innocent.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

The thing is, I was fine all this time. Only damage was our house losing power for nearly two weeks, only got it back this morning. Which is why I was MIA all this time.

Sadly though we got another hurricane in our path and this one, while relatively weaker than Irma, should hit us way more directly and it's coming in two days.

Best of wishes and stay safe.

Good to see you're still fine.

n8han11

Smash Journeyman

Have you actually watched the show? It's kind of infamous on the internet for catering to all the fetishes: animal transformation, giantess, shrinking, mind control, body expansion, weight gain, muscle gain, ripped clothes, bondage, tight catsuits, if there's a fetish, the show's probably catered to it. I'm just surprised you didn't notice earlier.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Lasers and mirrors breaking logic are hot, man. /s

Not going into details to not get in trouble; but yeah, girls in spandex getting involved in stuff including, brainwashing, inflation, giant and animal transformations, etc. seem to pander some people.

Ignoring that the show it's pretty good tho.

There aren't any working versions of that GIF I could find. There's this one though.
"QUACK AT IT, BEAST"

Glad to know you're fine, stay safe and ready for the next one.

Atlantic Ocean plz chill.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
I guess it's women in latex?

I dunno, the show is fairly innocent.
every episode has its own fetish its actually pretty amazing how much they got away with

even the full theme song goes in weird sex times

putting it in a spoiler for the weirdness for beign the full theme song of a kids show

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

Glad to see you're still okay.

Stay safe.

D

Deleted member

Have you actually watched the show? It's kind of infamous on the internet for catering to all the fetishes: animal transformation, giantess, shrinking, mind control, body expansion, weight gain, muscle gain, ripped clothes, bondage, tight catsuits, if there's a fetish, the show's probably catered to it. I'm just surprised you didn't notice earlier.
I mean, I watched it as a kid so I guess I wouldn't realise back then but I always notice what crap got past the radar om other shows when I look back
even the full theme song goes in weird sex times
I'm curious yet scared

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me

I'm glad you're all right. Stay safe out there!

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
One of Spider-Man's alts seems to be based off of RYV Mary Jane(a Red and White suit). And the Yellow/Blue one looks like one of his Marvel 2 costumes. His other two are the standard and Negative Zone costumes. I don't know if you can unlock the Black suit, it does show up in the story trailer.

Mega Man X has his standard, Rising Fire, Sonic Slicer and Boomerang Cutter costumes.

Weirdly enough Venom, Winter Solider and Black Widow are supposed to be DLC. I mean, we knew Venom and WS. But this would mean 2 Capcom and 4 Marvel characters. Is the next DLC pack gonna be primarily Capcom? Unless it's the Black Widow from Saturday Night Slam Masters. But I doubt that.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
I mean, I watched it as a kid so I guess I wouldn't realise back then but I always notice what crap got past the radar om other shows when I look back

I'm curious yet scared

i edited my post so enjoy the full cut of a childrens cartoon theme song

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Everybody remembers Totally Spies!, but no one cares about mah boi Martin Mystery.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I don't know why, but Spider-Man's classic theme is now the credits song. Should have just been his normal theme.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Replaying the Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite Story Demo. Reminded of two things:

- Some of its cringey story writing
- Chun-Li's old face.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Captain America also has his classic theme as a credits song. Why him and Spider-Man couldn't keep their classic themes astounds me.

I mean at least Spider-Man's theme is like a Raimi theme.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
It's actually really nice to see people backpedaling after seeing Raiden in action. Just goes to show that you should always trust NRS. They know what they're doing.

Also, hi Warchamp7 Warchamp7 .

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Whhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? What is......? This is a........... CINNAMON ROLL?

I'm sorry, but that's the most awkward comparison I've seen in months.
You browsed Urban Dictionary.

No, it isn't.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Jason.

This might be the one time, you should look up what a term means on urban dictionary.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Jason.

This might be the one time, you should look up what a term means on urban dictionary.
(Reluctantly does that)

Cinnamon roll: A very nice person who deals with more hardships than they truly deserve.

(Sigh) I can relate to that. I lost both my father and older sister before I turned 21.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I think the first thing I'll play in MvCI is story mode.
I'm watching it now.

It's seriously terribad.

Remember the demo where it seemed like it was in the middle of the story due to people knowing each other.

THAT'S WHERE THE STORY STARTS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom