• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Also, got a new phone and YES GRAND ORDER WORKS IN THIS ONE
@Erureido Ivander Ivander
I'm about to enter hell, wish me luck

Be ready. Like I said, definitely not as noob friendly as FEHeroes and you are entering during one of their events(that is only a week long......why?). It will be somewhat easier due to people having high level Servants to have as Supports, especially characters like Vlad III, Heracles and Zhuge Liang(aka Waver), but be ready for RNG grinding.
Either way, here are a list of Servants you can get from your first roll.

Siegfried
Le Chevalier d'Eon
EMIYA
Elizabeth Bathory
Marie Antoinette
Saint Martha
Stheno
Carmilla
Heracles
Tamamo Cat

Basically, you are guaranteed one of these servants for your first roll. No other 4-Stars or 5-Stars, just these ones. 3-Stars however are free game and you can get 3-Stars like Cu Chulainn, Robin Hood, Caesar, etc. You can sometimes get two 4-Star Servants of the above if you're lucky. So you can try your hand at re-rolling(aka re-doing the whole tutorial to have another chance) if you didn't get the one you wanted.
But anyway, Heracles is the best out of all of them, but Carmilla and Tamamo Cat are also good. Emiya starts out weak, but becomes very good after his Strengthening Quest comes out. The others, besides Stheno, are decent and have their uses.
-Siegfried does extra damage against Dragons and has a ton of HP in exchange for some low Attack.
-Chevalier also has low attack, but can become a good Tank later.
-Elizabeth is a Damage Booster, boosting allies damage and decreasing enemies defense.
-Marie becomes a very good Tank and hard to kill when she reaches her first Ascension.
-Martha is a healer and debuff remover.
Stheno is the weakest of the bunch and that's mostly because she's a speciality Servant. She's only good against Males. She will eventually get a niche that will allow her to power up Divine Servants later, making her a bit more useful, but she will still be weak due to only being useful against one sort of enemy, which are Males.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I heard someone went inside a spare costume and lured some kids to their death or something.
imma find you if something ****ed like that happends irl.
But whats more freaky in your opinion, a robot with no conscious being around kids or a real person in a costume with a conscience being around kids?

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
@Shishœ
If you have seen the newest episode of Re:Creators, you will be surprised on Magane's action in this episode.
I had hope Magane is more than just a bad neutral character. How she explains why she help Sota is also amazing. Nevertheless I won't be surprised if she dies something bad again.
Also how Yujo spoiled the story just crack me up. I had also had the feeling that Yuya isn't an antagonist character that really killed the main character's friends...

Another thing is I saw this Sucy fanart and please tell me that I am not the only one who thinks that this Sucy's facial expression looks a lot like Magane

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The last one that was released here was Volume 9 which arrived on my doorstep nearly a week ago. Volume 10 releases in November. Also *searches through manga* if you're at Volume 5 then you aren't even up to date with the anime
It's gonna take you like, a year before 100000% One For All lmao
First, I'm not that worried about catching up in the manga until this season ends.
Second, the manga started publication here this April, which means it's monthly which also means it's getting to Vol9 by the end of this year
Be ready. Like I said, definitely not as noob friendly as FEHeroes and you are entering during one of their events(that is only a week long......why?). It will be somewhat easier due to people having high level Servants to have as Supports, especially characters like Vlad III, Heracles and Zhuge Liang(aka Waver), but be ready for RNG grinding.
Either way, here are a list of Servants you can get from your first roll.

Siegfried
Le Chevalier d'Eon
EMIYA
Elizabeth Bathory
Marie Antoinette
Saint Martha
Stheno
Carmilla
Heracles
Tamamo Cat

Basically, you are guaranteed one of these servants for your first roll. No other 4-Stars or 5-Stars, just these ones. 3-Stars however are free game and you can get 3-Stars like Cu Chulainn, Robin Hood, Caesar, etc. You can sometimes get two 4-Star Servants of the above if you're lucky. So you can try your hand at re-rolling(aka re-doing the whole tutorial to have another chance) if you didn't get the one you wanted.
But anyway, Heracles is the best out of all of them, but Carmilla and Tamamo Cat are also good. Emiya starts out weak, but becomes very good after his Strengthening Quest comes out. The others, besides Stheno, are decent and have their uses.
-Siegfried does extra damage against Dragons and has a ton of HP in exchange for some low Attack.
-Chevalier also has low attack, but can become a good Tank later.
-Elizabeth is a Damage Booster, boosting allies damage and decreasing enemies defense.
-Marie becomes a very good Tank and hard to kill when she reaches her first Ascension.
-Martha is a healer and debuff remover.
Stheno is the weakest of the bunch and that's mostly because she's a speciality Servant. She's only good against Males. She will eventually get a niche that will allow her to power up Divine Servants later, making her a bit more useful, but she will still be weak due to only being useful against one sort of enemy, which are Males.
Why is Waver a Servant? Anyways, I got Tamamo Cat in my free summon, alongside a bunch of Essences(which I don't know how to use or what they do) and some loli oriental Rider with a skimpy outfit whose name I can't be bothered to remember.

Is the third slot always reserved for supports? Considering the first I tried was Vlad III and he ended the battle in one turn, I'm not that into using supports for now.

I kinda wished I rolled for something better, not a fan of Tamamo personally, I'm not that far into it so I might consider restarting.

I love Mash tho, tanks are my favorite kind of RPG classes and she has ****ing Perfect Shield as a skill, not even a Noble Phantasm, a normal skill that negates all damage. I love her already and I'll she'll protect me to the end

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Ivander

Smash Legend
Why is Waver a Servant? Anyways, I got Tamamo Cat in my free summon, alongside a bunch of Essences(which I don't know how to use or what they do) and some loli oriental Rider with a skimpy outfit whose name I can't be bothered to remember.

Is the third slot always reserved for supports? Considering the first I tried was Vlad III and he ended the battle in one turn, I'm not that into using supports for now.

I kinda wished I rolled for something better, not a fan of Tamamo personally, I'm not that far into it so I might consider restarting.

I love Mash tho, tanks are my favorite kind of RPG classes and she has ****ing Perfect Shield as a skill, not even a Noble Phantasm, a normal skill that negates all damage. I love her already and I'll she'll protect me to the end

Waver is a Psuedo-Servant. Basically, he's a different case of Mash. Mash was made to merge with a Servant(hence the term Demi-Servant) and is merged with a Servant who can be summoned normally while Zhuge Liang(the Servant possessing Waver) actually requires to possess somebody's body in order to be summoned. To make it more simple, it basically allows gods/goddesses/higher-ups, entities who normally wouldn't be summoned by the Grail System, to participate.
Although nevertheless, despite the new powers, it is still Waver in character and personality. And to put it straight-forward, he is the best servant in the game, until Merlin comes, in which he'll be one of the best servants.

No. You can move the Support space. You go to the Party Setup, you go to "Line Up" and then you can move the Support Space to the back-row. But you still have to choose a Support Servant. They just won't be at the front right away.

Tamamo Cat is good for farming and she's not bad in general. The reason she has lower attack than most Berserkers comes from the fact that she hits more. Most Busters only hit once while Tamamo Cat's Buster attack hits twice, effectively doing roughly the same amount of damage. Her Noble Phantasm also hits all enemies which, combined with Berserker's innate 1.5 damage multiplier, does good damage and gives her healing for 3 turns, but it also stuns her for 2 turns. But regardless, Tamamo Cat is not a bad Servant and luckily, you can change her Battle Sprite back when she ascends.

Mash is definitely one of the best units. Her main problem comes from her getting more powerful as the story progresses. She can only go up to Level 30 until you beat Septem, in which she'll ascend once and she won't be able to get her 2nd Ascension and 3rd Skill until London comes out. Basically, she will become very useful later, but due to the other main stories not being out yet, she won't be at her best for a while. But that being said, she has some of the easiest skills to level up and they are worth levelling up.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
>le me playing Halo 1 Legendary
>halfway through a level
>****s up a part involving assasinating an entire room
>"well ****. Better go back to last checkpoint"
>accidently restarts the entire level

Thankfully this isn't a difficult level.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
When I saw the forest area in the new Pokémon trailer I thought it was an expanded Lush Jungle or Verdant Cavern or something. But turns out it is the Forest of Severe Papercuts.

Look at the flowers.

Buzzwole's Ultra Space better be a Gym full of protein shakes.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
When I saw the forest area in the new Pokémon trailer I thought it was an expanded Lush Jungle or Verdant Cavern or something. But turns out it is the Forest of Severe Papercuts.

Look at the flowers.

Buzzwole's Ultra Space better be a Gym full of protein shakes.
what new pokemon trailer? huh?

D

Deleted member

Waver is a Psuedo-Servant. Basically, he's a different case of Mash. Mash was made to merge with a Servant(hence the term Demi-Servant) and is merged with a Servant who can be summoned normally while Zhuge Liang(the Servant possessing Waver) actually requires to possess somebody's body in order to be summoned. To make it more simple, it basically allows gods/goddesses/higher-ups, entities who normally wouldn't be summoned by the Grail System, to participate.
Although nevertheless, despite the new powers, it is still Waver in character and personality. And to put it straight-forward, he is the best servant in the game, until Merlin comes, in which he'll be one of the best servants.

No. You can move the Support space. You go to the Party Setup, you go to "Line Up" and then you can move the Support Space to the back-row. But you still have to choose a Support Servant. They just won't be at the front right away.

Tamamo Cat is good for farming and she's not bad in general. The reason she has lower attack than most Berserkers comes from the fact that she hits more. Most Busters only hit once while Tamamo Cat's Buster attack hits twice, effectively doing roughly the same amount of damage. Her Noble Phantasm also hits all enemies which, combined with Berserker's innate 1.5 damage multiplier, does good damage and gives her healing for 3 turns, but it also stuns her for 2 turns. But regardless, Tamamo Cat is not a bad Servant and luckily, you can change her Battle Sprite back when she ascends.

Mash is definitely one of the best units. Her main problem comes from her getting more powerful as the story progresses. She can only go up to Level 30 until you beat Septem, in which she'll ascend once and she won't be able to get her 2nd Ascension and 3rd Skill until London comes out. Basically, she will become very useful later, but due to the other main stories not being out yet, she won't be at her best for a while. But that being said, she has some of the easiest skills to level up and they are worth levelling up.
I ended up re-rolling and...
>Cu ****ing Chulainn
I'm sold
Also fot more Servants than the first time so I'll take it.
Got me a "trust us that's a Berserker", "whassup homies" and SHIZAAAAAAA.
AND HOLY **** IS THAT SOME BLACK KEYS???
This is a good summon in my book.
Also did a Friend Points summon for no reason and
Screenshot_20170820-140612.png

WHY DOES THIS KID HAVE DIO'S VOICE WHAT???

Last edited by a moderator:

Ivander

Smash Legend
I ended up re-rolling and...

>Cu ****ing Chulainn
I'm sold
Also fot more Servants than the first time so I'll take it.
Got me a "trust us that's a Berserker", "whassup homies" and SHIZAAAAAAA.
AND HOLY **** IS THAT SOME BLACK KEYS???
This is a good summon in my book.
Also did a Friend Points summon for no reason and
Nice! You got Caesar, Kiyohime, Cu, Marie and Hans. Not to mention you have Divine Banquet, Iron-Willed Training, Angel's Song and the Imaginary Element.
-Caesar is one of the best 3-Star Servants. He's got a good set of cards and his skills are pretty basic, with Tactics and Charisma. Not only that, but he has the best NP gain of all Sabers and one of the highest NP gains in the game. He can make great use of Divine Banquet to make his NP gain even higher, but he can also make great use of Angel's Song due to his NP gain already being high, allowing his NP damage to be even higher.

-Cu Chulainn is a survivor for a reason. His first ascension gives him the awesome Protection from Arrows skill which allows him to evade up to 3 times. His card set, other skills and his Gae Bolg NP are also good in general. He can make good use out of Divine Banquet and Iron-Willing Training.

-Kiyohime's main purpose is to farm. She has low attack for a Berserker, but compensates this due to having alot of Buster cards, including her NP. But her main role is to use Imaginary Element on her to give her 60% NP already, than have an ascended Waver give her an additional 40-50% NP, allowing her to unleash her Noble Phantasm right away on a mob to get things out of the way. But she does okay with a Buster-enhancing card, like the Crimson Keys.

-Marie starts out weak, but when she gets her first Ascension, she gets the amazing Beautiful Princess, which like Cu, gives her Invincibility for 3 hits and continuously heals her for 5 turns. This allows her to tank very good. But otherwise, she doesn't do much. To make good use of her, give her Divine Banquet to allow her to use her NP more often, as it does decent damage to all enemies, removes debuffs from your party and heals them. She works good with Hans and Caesar due to Marie and Caesar having 2 Arts cards each and Hans having 3 Arts cards as well as a Healing Noble Phantasm.

-Hans starts out weak at first, but when he gets his Np to Level 5 and his Ascensions, he becomes the best FP Servant you can get. First off, his first Ascension gives him a skill that boosts up his NP% by 50%. At max level, it gives off 75% every 6 turns. His Noble Phantasm starts out weak at first. It's because when you use it, there is only a chance of 60% of giving your party an Attack and Defense boost each.
Once levelled up to 5, it becomes 80% and much easier to boost your party with. What it does give you without luck is healing for your entire party for 3 turns, basically allowing your team to last longer and at higher overcharges, alot of healing. Either way, Hans is a Servant that starts out weak, but becomes incredible when given the power. Not to mention, he's a lovable smartass and has an awesome voice actor.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I never thought in my entire life I would say,"I just laugh to a man in a bad Sonic costume taking out the trash".

God, thank you Sonic Boom: The Show: Not The Game for making me say this.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I'm dying

This is from Yuji Naka's official page
You know, if you want to get TECHNICAL. . .Modern Sonic is pretty much the epitome of not giving a flip who you are on the outside as long as you're at least nice. He started easing into it with the Adventure titles and by the latter half of the decade he just flat out didn't care anymore. Humans, animals, robots, genies, gods. . .his degree of interaction is pretty much entirely based on the spectrum of "are they currently being jerks or not" at this point.

I mean, Eggman may be feminist, but the way he treats blatantly sapient animals is pretty darn racist. Sonic's always to a degree been about freeing the world from oppression, while I can't for the life of me see him standing still for a protest if we ride the overthinking train all the way through I could totally see him fighting against racism.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So the Fire Emblem Cipher game made two more OCs and, interestingly enough, they appear to be from Askr. A mage named Alice and a heavily armored butler named Valjean. I wonder if they'll be added to Heroes down the line. Maybe we could get the other Cipher OCs too.
I need Shade badly.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
You know, if you want to get TECHNICAL. . .Modern Sonic is pretty much the epitome of not giving a flip who you are on the outside as long as you're at least nice. He started easing into it with the Adventure titles and by the latter half of the decade he just flat out didn't care anymore. Humans, animals, robots, genies, gods. . .his degree of interaction is pretty much entirely based on the spectrum of "are they currently being jerks or not" at this point.

I mean, Eggman may be feminist, but the way he treats blatantly sapient animals is pretty darn racist. Sonic's always to a degree been about freeing the world from oppression, while I can't for the life of me see him standing still for a protest if we ride the overthinking train all the way through I could totally see him fighting against racism.
and here we see politics killing a hedgehog just like how politics slipped its way into the Splatoon hub

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
and here we see politics killing a hedgehog just like how politics slipped its way into the Splatoon hub
Eh, the Splatoon hub's getting crazy in waves, I'm sure it'll settle down by the end of the week.

And I just love overthinking things, I don't think it'll cause a whole political debate like the Splatoon mess. I mean I hope not.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Eh, the Splatoon hub's getting crazy in waves, I'm sure it'll settle down by the end of the week.

And I just love overthinking things, I don't think it'll cause a whole political debate like the Splatoon mess. I mean I hope not.
I'm just glad that the furries are gone.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I'm just glad that the furries are gone.
I saw one more recently, but yeah, I'm gonna guess it was just a flash in the pan and they got bored of it.

From the way it's going I'm guessing each internet subculture is gonna take a trip around the merry-go-round for a week while people either get exhausted or flip out and fan the flames by making counterposts and then eventually they'll all give up and hit an equilibrium of normal.

. . .Well, average, anyway.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I really can't decide what bothers me more: people who brush their teeth with the water still on or the people who upload RWBY in pirate anime sites and label the original English version as the "Dub"

Also, got Kojirou in F/GO
**** everyone else I got my main man set up *dumps a bunch of essences on him*

Ivander

Smash Legend

Nice. Kojirou is actually useful for Orleans due to there being many Riders, who are weak against Assassins.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I really can't decide what bothers me more: people who brush their teeth with the water still on or the people who upload RWBY in pirate anime sites and label the original English version as the "Dub"

Isn't RWBY a free web series anyway? What on earth would be the actual point of watching it on a pirate website?

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Isn't RWBY a free web series anyway?
Yeah, you can find literally all of it on YouTube from Rooster Teeth themselves.
And you don't need to pay to watch stuff on their site either. Paying just gets you a few exclusive podcasts and other stuff a bit earlier.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I don't see how its political at all. What, the mere mention of racism/sexism is too political now, despite it being a character analysis of the series' main villain?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I agree with the top comment, It reads like "Iwata was a driving force, so I am speculating because we don't know if anyone else cares."

Rhythm Heaven sells at least decently well by the standards of lower-end Nintendo IPs (we're not talking Chibi-Robo, F-Zero, or Mother level low sales here, let alone lower), and Mother 3 itself has resulted in near constant pelting of Nintendo with requests to the point where I'm starting to think it's wearing on Reggie's sanity a bit.

Trusted insiders have been wrong before, I need more credentials on this guy to believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom