• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Kissanime lost their classic streaming server and download options.
Kisscartoon is already kill.
I'm gonna miss it when it eventually goes down, it's only a matter of time now seeing as no effort was done to bring Kisscartoon back up.
FILM THEORY IS A LOT BETTER THEY SAID
BETTER RESEARCH AND NOT STUPID THEY SAID
Next you'll tell me he's made a Harry Potter 'theory' about Neville Longbottom potentially being the chosen one instead of Harry
Don't come crying when Rick descends from the slies and you realise your whole life was a lie only to fuel his spaceship.
MatPat tried to warn us, but we didn't listen...

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I'm gonna miss it when it eventually goes down, it's only a matter of time now seeing as no effort was done to bring Kisscartoon back up.

Don't come crying when Rick descends from the slies and you realise your whole life was a lie only to fuel his spaceship.

Buy the anime legally then

I'd high five Rick and kick Matpat's chairs down

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
FILM THEORY IS A LOT BETTER THEY SAID
BETTER RESEARCH AND NOT STUPID THEY SAID
Next you'll tell me he's made a Harry Potter 'theory' about Neville Longbottom potentially being the chosen one instead of Harry
For someone with no plans to watch any videos with MatPat what is this about?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Rip kissanime, you wull be missed

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
For someone with no plans to watch any videos with MatPat what is this about?
The video on twitter says enough, though a video that keeps popping up in my recommendations says **** like "WHY MORTY WILL KILL RICK!" I mean, no ****, they already did that in one of the Season 1 episodes, didn't they? Infinite dimensions too. It's like if I say "WHY THIS BLUE FLUFFY YOGURT WILL KILL ME!!!"

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Praise Daisuke! The latest update for GG Rev 2 is finally here for PS3 PAL user!...
After countless weeks but hey, it's there! So, I am not going to complain.

D

Deleted member

Buy the anime legally then

I'd high five Rick and kick Matpat's chairs down
I'd consider starting a Crunchyroll subscription but that'd only give me, like, MHA
Amazon is a **** and gets RE:Creators on their stupid service, Netflix is on the 20th Century where simulcast wasn't even a dream and Kakegurui(think of the D'Arby fight but a whole series of it) wasn't even picked by anyone afaik

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I'd consider starting a Crunchyroll subscription but that'd only give me, like, MHA
Amazon is a **** and gets RE:Creators on their stupid service, Netflix is on the 20th Century where simulcast wasn't even a dream and Kakegurui(think of the D'Arby fight but a whole series of it) wasn't even picked by anyone afaik

Just go to gogoanime or animeshow.tv

D

Deleted member

Holy ****, Jeanne is so slow
In a game that is "200cc Musou", her attacks feel like they're in slowmo
And it's not the kind of "heavy hitting slow attack", it's just... slow.
And it's such a contrast when I pick Artoria and she moves at the speed of the light, I'm glad she's so fun to play as.
Also, her finisher is a mini EXCARIBAR and I love it.
Just go to gogoanime or animeshow.tv
I've seen gogoanime already, and at least on mobile, it's ****
Regardless 9anime works perfectly(for now) and it has download links

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Mattpat and some other guy used the face that Charizard can learn 3 HM's as an advantage over Blastoise

When Blastoise's HM, Surf, is useful in and out of battle.

How is Charizard being an HM slave with useless attacks an advantage over Blastoise?

D

Deleted member

I don't get what Troyca is doing to RE:Creators, what reason was there to delay Ep16 to this week when it was just build up?
At least the ending had some cool stuff
c7aca2ce-8561-4f8e-88cf-6995d1f99c54.png

Squad goals
Seriously, what is up with Charon, this is his first appearence since Ep12 and he just stands there... again.
And he isn't in the OP either, this is way too suspicious

6 episodes left... I don't think that's enough time to:
-Build conflict between Mecha Pilot!Asuna and Zombie in the Shadows there and resolve it
-Build conflict between Persona Bad Guy and Persona Good Guy and resolve it
-Actually explain why Persina Bad Guy is so focused on fighting Big Boss
-Whatever the hell Genocider Syo and Lancer Saber are up to
-Do something with Hentai Girl
-Sota's OC donut steel

Well, I can hope, I guess

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Mattpat and some other guy used the face that Charizard can learn 3 HM's as an advantage over Blastoise

How is Charizard being an HM slave with useless attacks an advantage over Blastoise?
It's Matpat, if anything can seem like it is a good argument but actually isn't, it's a good argument in his eyes. Such as literally anything from his Ace Attorney video which got absolutely everything wrong and proved Matpat didn't even beat 2 ingame chapters

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

"Is HM01 Cut secretly the most powerful move of the game? It is learned by a fearsome Ultra Beast and is the only move that can destroy trees, while others can't, does it make a Charizard with Cut stronger than one with Flamethrower? Probably yes thanks to that hidden destructive power. But hey, it's a theory, a Game Theory"

-MatPat

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I do find it interesting a Blastoise cannot beat a Charizard in a 1v1 battle because all a Charizard has to do is Sunny Day and Solar Beam and Blastoise can't actually counter it.

But I guess that's why pokemon isn't a 1v1 game

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Nah, the Switch version has been known to be a huge downgrade since E3.
Still. This **** looked photoshopped

Also someone on my twitter's watching the video Psycho's talking about
Matpat does the following:
Say "Squirtle has no weakness until the elite 4!" even though there's a grass and electric gym
And bring up the starters not being in ORAS as an argument for some ****in reason

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Still. This **** looked photoshopped

Also someone on my twitter's watching the video Psycho's talking about
Matpat does the following:
Say "Squirtle has no weakness until the elite 4!" even though there's a grass and electric gym
And bring up the starters not being in ORAS as an argument for some ****in reason
None of the Elite 4 have a type advantage over Squirtle

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Solgaleo/Lunala can learn Splash, so Magikarp is secretly a legendary Pokémon in SM.

Wa-bam. Theory. Where's my views *****?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Solgaleo/Lunala can learn Splash, so Magikarp is secretly a legendary Pokémon in SM.

Wa-bam. Theory. Where's my views *****?
Z-Splash raises attack 3 stages, which is pretty legendary

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
In the comment section of that video, people were being dishonest about the usefulness of Venusaur

Saying he's super effective against 4 gyms

If you look at the type chart alone it may seem that way

BUT, Venusaur doesn't learn any poison attacks and even if he did, Erika's pokemon are mostly poison types as well

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
So today I figured out what it's like for a pain in your left butt cheek to suddenly lead to your eyesight and hearing starting to go out. Twice.

It will be fun, I thought. I'm strong and can handle any old temperature, I thought.

When I'm plopped down at home with my video games I yearn to go out for a little fun. Suddenly when I'm out I start fantasizing about going back home to play some Splatoon 2.

You guys let me know if you want to try anything sometime, BTW. Goofing around with squid parties, hide and seek, etc. is only one Private Battle away, and I've got League unlocked if anyone else does.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
So today I figured out what it's like for a pain in your left butt cheek to suddenly lead to your eyesight and hearing starting to go out. Twice.
Thanks for reminding me to get a new chair to sit in when Im gaming because 1) the floor is hard and hurts my bottom and 2) the chair I have is hard and hurts my tailbone

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
> The replacement remote for the Amazon Fire TV stick we lost came in the mail today.
> Now can't find the stick itself.

:glare:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Whats the difference between ranked and League?
IIRC League doesn't have a rank, it instead scores teams of two or four compared to each other in tiers according to how well they played compared to all the other teams specifically during the rotation you played in.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Some Breath of the Wild things.

Hylians are racist to Stalhorses. I demand equal rights for these lovable creatures.

IMG_20170729_232816.jpg

I also found two weapons with a power rating of over 100.

IMG_20170729_232823.jpg

And I climbed to the top of Hyrule Castle. Of course, there was a Korok seed there.

IMG_20170729_232831.jpg

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Please do not talk about pirate sites like Kissanime. I understand the annoyance in being unable to see your anime legally. Fair enough.

However, Smashboards cannot condone pirating due to it being illegal(and arguably wrong). To clarify, I'm not saying a debate should go up about pirating. That's free to debate, actually. No biggie. However, we cannot condone the actual sites being listed by name(or link), since that would be promoting illegal activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom