• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Hey everyone, somebody tested the Callie and Marie Amiibo in Splatoon 2.

They didn't do anything except pull up what are essentially answering machine messages, LOL. Well, it's more like the notes people leave in their windows, but answering machine messages are more relevant to the times.

https://www.reddit.com/r/splatoon/c...functions_are_locked/?st=j5b4iahk&sh=df1f4ce6

Combined with the C&D, I am now veeeery much thinking the true function is a spoiler. It's probably locked behind beating single player.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
The things that pop into my youtube recommendations...

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
what's this about a mystery direct

it's been so long since Nintendo's done a direct that's not focused on a single game...

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Erureido Erureido
Also, question regarding some of the summoned Servants, if you could
Did Angra still corrupt the Grail in the Third War? Because there are clearly Anti-Heroic Spirits in here.
Like, Dracula seems to be the most outright evil one but you also have Jack and Mordred and Assassin of Red is shady as **** too.

But at the same time, the Grail summoned a Ruler who is meant to protect the world's balance so...

Nope, Angra Mainyu didn't corrupt the Third Holy Grail War in the Apocrypha universe. Unlike the normal Fate universe, the Einzberns during the Third Holy Grail War in Fate/Apocrypha summoned Ruler instead of Avenger. By summoning Ruler, the Einzberns hoped to take advantage of one of the systems of the Greater Grail where they could give commands to the other servants thanks to Ruler's authority on the war. Without summoning Avenger, there was no Angra Mainyu to corrupt the war.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I've got to say, this morning was very magical.

Moon Monkey came, KumoOso came, then Wintropy, then Austaurus, Souless One, and many others.

It was a massive Smashboards reunion on Discord.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I've got to say, this morning was very magical.

Moon Monkey came, KumoOso came, then Wintropy, then Austaurus, Souless One, and many others.

It was a massive Smashboards reunion on Discord.
And Johnknight too.

Makes me wish I was around here for the Brawl days. That way, I would have as much nostalgia as you did.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
What game is GAF hating in this scenario?
It was a Tweet where someone was saying a game that was on sale on Amazon for $20 was "almost reasonable" in price.

I brought up Kamiko and they said that it was "one of the few decently priced games" and "After E3 they announced a handful of games. All low quality high price."

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
It was a Tweet where someone was saying a game that was on sale on Amazon for $20 was "almost reasonable" in price.

I brought up Kamiko and they said that it was "one of the few decently priced games" and "After E3 they announced a handful of games. All low quality high price."
That's just a cheapskate tbh. If saying 20 bucks for a new release is too high then you need to sell your video games and buy a ****ing sandwich, you poor ****

D

Deleted member

Nope, Angra Mainyu didn't corrupt the Third Holy Grail War in the Apocrypha universe. Unlike the normal Fate universe, the Einzberns during the Third Holy Grail War in Fate/Apocrypha summoned Ruler instead of Avenger. By summoning Ruler, the Einzberns hoped to take advantage of one of the systems of the Greater Grail where they could give commands to the other servants thanks to Ruler's authority on the war. Without summoning Avenger, there was no Angra Mainyu to corrupt the war.
Ok, so I guess we just roll with the Anti-Heroic Spirits guys like we do with the Saberfaces and Loli Jack the Ripper, good to know.
Thanks, Nasu.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So sadly, I looked into it and it's false.

The source was a Reddit thread and the quotes were taken out of context. Perlmutter is still the top dog, but just changed his title to Chairman. He still has all his power.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

The source was a Reddit thread and the quotes were taken out of context. Perlmutter is still the top dog, but just changed his title to Chairman. He still has all his power.
Well that was quick.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Well that's a bummer. I'm hoping that this ignoring X-Men thing ends as soon as it can. Not just for MVC.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Motion controls aren't even that gret in this game compared to the first game.
It does seem a little off, but it might just be a matter of the sensitivity changing between games. I'll probably be too lazy to, but I was at least contemplating fiddling with that setting when it comes out. I think one of the sensitivities might be the same one the original game used.

On the other hand, it could also be a matter of controller size with tiny Joy-Cons vs. huge Gamepad, in which case the Pro Controller probably would be the best option to bring it more to par. Another thing I'd have to test since I ordered the Splatoon 2 one and thus wouldn't have had the opportunity to test before.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I'm probably late on this, but Perlmutter is no longer Marvel's CEO.

http://www.cosmicbooknews.com/ike-perlmutter-no-longer-marvel-ceo-hallelujah

So yeah, delay Marvel Infinite and add Wolverine, Storm and Magneto.

And Deadpool, and Psylock and...
JOY TO THE WORLD, PERLMUTTER'S DEAD, WE ALLL KICKED OFFF HIS HE-

I will push both reddit and Perlmutter off of any chairs I see them in. **** Perlmutter and everything he stands for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom