• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
It's Mahvel time at Evo
https://www.twitch.tv/evo

Let's go.
BB and Tekken after Mahvel. Then Smash and SFV.

Oh hey, today is my birthday, now that I'm 18 I can't use age as an excuse for not drinking alcohol or smoking(unfortunately).
Happy b-day to me, I guess.

Also, the new RE:Creators character is a girl from an Ecchi dating sim and I feel so bad for her

Neo Happy Birthday.png

D

Deleted member

Thank you all for the birthday wishes!
Nah, I know about the gay **** you two do
Everything is Gay Culture though
We still need to watch Babadook together tho
I'll be honest, I thought you were a bit older for some reason.

Happy birthday though!

I had people believe I was about 24 when I was 16, why does everyone think I'm old?
Maybe I should find those secret deaging techniques
Your're only 18? Now I feel old...
I turn 20 early this month as well, in Taiwan, you have to turn 20 in order to vote and apply a credit card on your own without your guidance's agreement.

And as long as you don't smoke and drink alcohol too much you will be fine.
Unfortunately is that in many Japan media/anime you will see smoking quite often (Like last episode of Re:Creators) and it is tend to consider normal content to some degree.
I also feel bad that her creator is again a very typical trope of a perv... but I mean... I still believe he could still plays a major role on creating the crossover series in order to stop Altair, speaking of Altair the last scene is just so touching... and I really hope Blitz doesn't die... also we see a flashback on Blitz's story where he needs to kill her daughter... the part where she slightly grins is also skeptical in my opinion.
I would call it hentai rather than ecchi since ecchi is just mere not safe for work content that is barely over the mature line but not to that extent where it shows the unspeakable which is also the type of anime content that is on my "final frontier" of accepting it (Take Kill La Kill for an example), anime that contain moderate amount of ecchi is fine as long as the plot is good and fans do care about (Again, like Kill La Kill... sort of), hentai on the other hand is out of border and are those that really just for the fanservice and it's popularity tends to be gain from fanserivce rather than how good the anime/game's plot is (this is how the meme "I watch it for the plot" is about), but we may never knew since it's literally impossible for Re:Creators to show it. I even believe what we have seen in the OP is only just scratching the surface.
Tl;dr
Ecchi tend to rated M in ESRB
Hentai tends to rated AO in ESRB
I...kind of forgot her game is on console or not... this does matter at least in the US since AO game can never be on home consoles. Japan only titles... well... I'm not so sure. What I saw in according to the sub her game is rated X.........
No... Japan's CERO rating system does not have X rating

But my favorite part though...
Seeing my love/hate character Magane topless and her body/hips...
Uh, I always thought Ecchi and Hentai were interchangeable, good to know
About Blitz...
He finally got the episode he needed, seeing as he's now the only one of Altair's original gang that's still with her.
I always suspected it had something to do with his daughter but I thought it was more like what Altair is going through, but it seems he's much like Alice was in that he wants to "wish for a miracle" just without the "Rage against the Gods" part.

But their dialogue makes me think: either Altair didn't tell the full plan(destroy all worlds) or that's not actually what she wants, maybe she jist plans to destroy the World of Gods and release Creations from their control. I just really hope she isn'f lying to Blitz because I like how he acts as her Dragon and she genuinely seems to care about him.

We still need an ep focusing on Yuuya and Sho, which I guess is going to happen soon.
I'm curious as to why Charon is still nowhere to be seen, it's super suspicious.

Also, considering the Tarot cards-thingy from Altair it seems there's still an open slot: Mamika, Sota's character or someone else entirely?

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Guess I can delete the splatfest demo now, right?
Yep, since the Splatfest demo data doesn't transfer over to the main game.

Oh hey, today is my birthday, now that I'm 18 I can't use age as an excuse for not drinking alcohol or smoking(unfortunately).
Happy Birthday!

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Uh, I always thought Ecchi and Hentai were interchangeable, good to know
About Blitz...
It's actually debatable... in Japanese they are pretty much the same...

As long as we get to see Yuuya and Sho battling each other I would be fine.
I'm also curious who is Charon...

Edit: oh yeah, sorry, happy birthday!

I found this tweet to celebrate, you know this month is also Izuku's birthday right?
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Let me talk about more of my Splatfest experience, this time focuses on my Switch's battery life, I have played nearly four hours of Splatfest (You can say I play nearly the entire Splatfest time). I said "nearly" is because my Switch shut itself up when I was in match.

That's when I grab my Xiaomi 10000 powerbank to charge me Switch, glad it supports Type C charge, my plug slot were full on charging other things. It did manage to charge my Switch let it stay on.
When I go back to the lobby, it gave me this message:

Even this message has to be a bit weird.

I also notice that my Switch charger even though it is Type C like my Xiaomi powerbank, it can't be charged. I guess the charger's output is too much.

Here,
My Switch FC: SW-5739-4272-0700
Some people shut off their internet/systems to try to preserve their score in games. The original Splatoon already had a couple failsafes dedicated to it that made it useless for the person doing it and a bit less of a hassle for everyone else, but I guess they decided to go further. Either that or this is to dissuade ragequitters since the old system doesn't quite cover that.

This message is going to be ridiculously unsettling to encounter by accident, but considering the circumstances of how it popped up for you it's pretty easy to see why it was pulled. If it happens repeatedly, I've seen online that there's another message to let you know the game will ban you for five minutes.

On a side note, there's definitely something interesting about reading screenshots of a notification about a mid-match disconnection and going "Yep, that's the Splatoon localization team alright." They've taken their localization wizard powers to levels even other works of video game magic won't touch.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Finally saw Battle for Mewni.

Holy ****. Where were you when Disney's Censored died a second time?

Windstar

Banned via Warnings

Also, the new RE:Creators character is a girl from an Ecchi dating sim and I feel so bad for her

Oh, happy birthday! I forgot Smashboards existed for a moment there.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Haggar puts in work. Some newer teams this time around.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Holy sheet, this is so hype!:4larry:

Too bad that it will be the last time we see Marvel 3 at EVO. :(

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

Happy Birthday!

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
So there are some people that believe that Nintendo shut down AM2R and then started working on their own Metroid II remake afterwards...

Do people not know how game development works?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So there are some people that believe that Nintendo shut down AM2R and then started working on their own Metroid II remake afterwards...

The people that are still salty about AM2R dont understand because they are too mad to think about it

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Marvel 3 just had the perfect send-off at Evo.

Just brilliant, so ****ing hype

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
The people that are still salty about AM2R dont understand because they are too mad to think about it
It just perplexes me how hypocritical this all can be...they call themselves Metroid fans and when Nintendo finally delivers and gives us a proper Metroid game after so many years, they just have to find someway to turn the situation into a negative...

They are also the ones who say they'll 'boycott Samus returns because of AM2R,' yet they do not realize that doing this literally justifies Nintendo's decision to take down AM2R to begin with since that is exactly what Nintendo wants to avoid in the first place...

Some people even downplay the game by saying it's just Return of Samus with 3D graphics and fancy cutscenes, and that it's just a worse version of AM2R...
Will it be better or worse than AM2R? Nobody can really know until the game's released...but this level of ignorance is just ridiculous...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Arigato UMVC3.

Now, time for Function Vs Function : Infinite Salt.
kappa.png

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight

Well considering the same people whine about how Copyright and IP laws work, are you really surprised they'd whine about this?

Also any Doctor Who fans on here? Cause new Doctor was revealed and the person playing them is Jodie Whittaker, a female actress.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
YO, JEDAH LOOK SICK AS ****!! MAH BOI IS FINALLY BACK IN GREAT HD!!! :D

Too bad he is in a game that is hated and may not do well. :C But hey, atleast, he look good.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
It just perplexes me how hypocritical this all can be...they call themselves Metroid fans and when Nintendo finally delivers and gives us a proper Metroid game after so many years, they just have to find someway to turn the situation into a negative...

They are also the ones who say they'll 'boycott Samus returns because of AM2R,' yet they do not realize that doing this literally justifies Nintendo's decision to take down AM2R to begin with since that is exactly what Nintendo wants to avoid in the first place...

Some people even downplay the game by saying it's just Return of Samus with 3D graphics and fancy cutscenes, and that it's just a worse version of AM2R...
Will it be better or worse than AM2R? Nobody can really know until the game's released...but this level of ignorance is just ridiculous...
This level of mad is a level that should not exsit tbh. Cant wait to see the boycott backfire

Last edited:

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
I'm not noticing much of a difference in Chun's face.

Jedah looks pretty damn cool though.

Last edited:

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Also any Doctor Who fans on here? Cause new Doctor was revealed and the person playing them is Jodie Whittaker, a female actress.
FOR THE LOVE OF-

COULD YOU NOT HAVE PUT THAT IN A SPOILER?! :drflip:

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
THEY FIXED CHUN'S FACE
Not really. It's barely any difference. If they actually give her eyebrows it'll be a huge improvement.

But at least Jedah looks pretty sick in motion. I really want to see players put that Mega Man X work in. Gamora is meh. Not terrible, but not something to get me hyped.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Master Mode gives you some pretty great stuff early on from those floating platforms.

IMG_20170716_184358.jpg

Also I already have most of the materials section filled in the Hyrule Compendium because I had most of the items on hand when I received the Camera Rune, lol.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

I'm pretty sure there's a vocal chunk of the Metroid fandom that only exists to hate the universe and everything within it for reasons that are in a complete violation of logic.

I understand why people didn't like Federation Force, but then they turned around and said Metroid was dead and never got any games or anything for it's anniversary year while it was sitting right there? To say nothing of Federation Force having a sequel hook that people just ignored unless they wanted to rant about how both Metroid directors could only possibly make awful games. There's disappointment and then there's cognitive dissonance.

Then there's the fact that every time someone who says something immensely spiteful and idiotic about a video game franchise steps up to the plate to say what they actually like, it ends up being Metroid. It may as well be a running gag from my lurking.

I don't know if there's just this gathering of 90's kids that just completely died inside and Metroid is the only thing that reminds them of when they used to have a soul or what, but there's this puddle of Zebezian acid in the Metroid fandom that seems completely incapable of anything but being upset.

I feel sympathy for you that you have to put up with all that. It's probably better that you're aware the idiot train exists though, the Metroid fandom is starting to rack up a reputation in some circles thanks to the jerk brigade.

Chrono.

I beat Crash 1, good bye and good riddance. Now on to Crash 2.

Also I missed the UMvC finals, heard it was hype. Jedah looks good too.

Oh and Happy Birthday @Shishœ!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom