• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
That Splatfest was great. If I had one complaint, 90% of my matches were against my same team.

I only manage to do a team play once but was fun'.

Now fo dat full game.
Well when there's 3 team ice cream members to every 1 team cake member of course you'll be facing your own team more frequently.

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
Maybe it's just me, but I would like for the avatar of the next Fire Emblem game to be more like Fallout, where the options you use from the creation tell what kind of character he/she is, has their own perks (Or maybe choose their own personal skill instead of only having one) and has the options of the looks to be overall varied.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
What a shocker. From all the teams I fought being all Ice cream, I saw it coming
Popularity was only part of it, though it was the deciding factor overall...

Team Cake had the better win% between both Solo and Team Battles...

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

actual stats

47% to 53% winrate lol
76% ice cream votes 24% cake votes L O L

Looks like popularity has a bigger effect this time, so that's nice. maybe they fixed the problem, but we'll see how things unfold

EDIT LOL NEVERMIND

it's popularity Plus two win scores. I cant even read
Spawn of an octopus Team Ice Cream squeaked by on that one. Look at the solo score.

Best two out of three categories and one was at a 49-51 ratio for winrate.

It looks like this way will be more balanced. Team Rock won by popularity and squads.

Last edited:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター

I wouldn't put any money down on it, but maybe there's something going on? The big stage, with a surprise TV broadcast? The way a few big figures in the Smash community have acted as if they know something about the Switch that we don't?

I've had a theory for a while that a few people know of a Switch version's existence but not its set reveal date. Maybe we're about to walk right into it.
I want this to happen so much, but I am not completely confident in it being announced tomorrow.

If the game does get announced tomorrow, I will be quite impressed. For now, we shall wait and see. :o

actual stats

47% to 53% winrate lol
76% ice cream votes 24% cake votes L O L

Looks like popularity has a bigger effect this time, so that's nice. maybe they fixed the problem, but we'll see how things unfold

EDIT LOL NEVERMIND

it's popularity Plus two win scores. I cant even read
Nice to see that Ice Cream won; I do prefer it over cake, after all. :p

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I actually just ate octopus today and Marina's looking pretty good as well

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Was there any news on future Injustice 2 DLC at Evo? Netherrealm has made announcements at Evo quite frequently in the last few years...

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
After Crash 1, I never want to see a tightrope bridge again.

I love the Switch as much as the next guy, but no way it'll run KH3 unless it takes some serious downgrades.

It's still a weak console.
In my opinion only down grades are just shadows and some minor magical features that won't effect the game play.

Which is why a lot of people say most games look awesome in portable mode but kind of crappy when it displays on TV.

I think it is really a bit of an understatement to say Switch is a weak console as a whole. To be exact it is a weak home console but a powerful handheld console.

But to be frank, I personally don't think KH3 will come to Switch or will be able to run it. I think releasing HD remix might be a better idea.
Also about my Splatfest experience.
Me beginning to play:

After Splatfest :

There were many times that I lost with a huge margin.
That Splatfest was great. If I had one complaint, 90% of my matches were against my same team.

I only manage to do a team play once but was fun'.

Now fo dat full game.
Yeah...

By the way, how do everyone play Splatoon 2 Splatfest?
I play with Joy Cons in grip with my Switch console as the screen, so I basically play it in tabletop mode.

I use motion controls on because I feel it is easier to aim, to some extent it is true but my lack of weapon strategy knowledge just ruined it. I never play the first game by the way. So this Splatfest was my first play on Splatoon turf war.

Popularity was only part of it, though it was the deciding factor overall...

Team Cake had the better win% between both Solo and Team Battles...
By looking at the popularity, Ice Cream destroys Cake. So I already knew Ice Cream would win by popularity, possibly alone. When it comes to Solo play (The mode that I play for the whole time) though it was close.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So, nothing was revealed for GG.
Welp, there is still BB final, so, I will cling on that little bit of hope. But until then, I be DISSAPOINTED.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584

I wouldn't put any money down on it, but maybe there's something going on? The big stage, with a surprise TV broadcast? The way a few big figures in the Smash community have acted as if they know something about the Switch that we don't?

I've had a theory for a while that a few people know of a Switch version's existence but not its set reveal date. Maybe we're about to walk right into it.
Can't wait for this game that will definitely feature Ridley as a playable character.

(I predicted Metroid Prime 4 before last E3 so I think I got this)

Chrono.

Oh, the next issue of V-Jump will have two new character reveals for DBFZ.

It comes out on the 21st (might leak before then? idk how V-Jump works).

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779

if i had to guess the next characters revealed will be between 18, krillin, piccolo and tien (watch bulma get in for no reason.....id main her)

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

What many want: 18, Piccolo
What we'll get: Yamcha, Nappa

What I want: Caulifla, Hit

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860

Pretty much, it comes out on the 21st, but it tends to leak out a few days earlier not unlike Corocoro. A good example of that is the August issue, which had Hacker Memory news in it and WtW found the leaked scans and reported on it on the 17th, a good four days before its official release date. So the next couple days we should definitely keep our eyes out for it as it'll probably be leaked sooner rather then later, especially since DBZ is a very popular franchise.

As for characters, I could see Piccolo, he's a classic and popular character that hasn't made it on the roster yet and I get the feeling they won't waste too much time before getting to revealing him.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh hey, today is my birthday, now that I'm 18 I can't use age as an excuse for not drinking alcohol or smoking(unfortunately).
Happy b-day to me, I guess.

Also, the new RE:Creators character is a girl from an Ecchi dating sim and I feel so bad for her

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Oh hey, today is my birthday, now that I'm 18 I can't use age as an excuse for not drinking alcohol or smoking(unfortunately).

Also, the new RE:Creators character is a girl from an Ecchi dating sim and I feel so bad for her

This means @Prince Alucard is able to **** you over as many times as you like now

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

I'll be honest, I thought you were a bit older for some reason.

Happy birthday though!

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

Your're only 18? Now I feel old...
I turn 20 early this month as well, in Taiwan, you have to turn 20 in order to vote and apply a credit card on your own without your guidance's agreement.

And as long as you don't smoke and drink alcohol too much you will be fine.
Unfortunately is that in many Japan media/anime you will see smoking quite often (Like last episode of Re:Creators) and it is tend to consider normal content to some degree.
I also feel bad that her creator is again a very typical trope of a perv... but I mean... I still believe he could still plays a major role on creating the crossover series in order to stop Altair, speaking of Altair the last scene is just so touching... and I really hope Blitz doesn't die... also we see a flashback on Blitz's story where he needs to kill her daughter... the part where she slightly grins is also skeptical in my opinion.
I would call it hentai rather than ecchi since ecchi is just mere not safe for work content that is barely over the mature line but not to that extent where it shows the unspeakable which is also the type of anime content that is on my "final frontier" of accepting it (Take Kill La Kill for an example), anime that contain moderate amount of ecchi is fine as long as the plot is good and fans do care about (Again, like Kill La Kill... sort of), hentai on the other hand is out of border and are those that really just for the fanservice and it's popularity tends to be gain from fanserivce rather than how good the anime/game's plot is (this is how the meme "I watch it for the plot" is about), but we may never knew since it's literally impossible for Re:Creators to show it. I even believe what we have seen in the OP is only just scratching the surface.
Tl;dr
Ecchi tend to rated M in ESRB
Hentai tends to rated AO in ESRB
I...kind of forgot her game is on console or not... this does matter at least in the US since AO game can never be on home consoles. Japan only titles... well... I'm not so sure. What I saw in according to the sub her game is rated X.........
No... Japan's CERO rating system does not have X rating

But my favorite part though...
Seeing my love/hate character Magane topless and her body/hips...

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Tetsuya Nomura revealed some details about KH3 in various interviews.

-The Toy Story world takes place between Toy Story 2 and Toy Story 3.

-The mech enemy Sora pilots isn't a Heartless. It's a new toy for the Toy Story world they designed for the game, called "Gigas".

-Galaxy Toys is the primary location for the world (possible world name?).

-Pixar was pretty insistent on having an original story for the Toy Story world.

-Having more than 2 allies in play is something they've been trying to do since Birth By Sleep, but the tech was never there. D-Link was used as a compromise in that game, and as such, that mechanic won't be in KH3.

-4 allies at once isn't the upper limit, they can incorporate more if they need to.

-Another playable character besides Sora is planned in some fashion.

-Gummi Ships will return.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Happy birthday!

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
For all my **** talk I got hampered by two big situations during the Splatfest.

First, I slept and/or drove and/or had game night through almost the entirety of the timeframe save for one measly match.

Second, my practice in Splatoon 1 came back to bite me as they changed the X button in 2 from "Jump" to "Holy **** why is this map in my face." Forgot about that little detail, got myself killed more than I should've. Lost my one measly match.

So yeah, did not have much of a showing. Grats Team Ice Cream.

Next week the freshening begins.

Who here do I not have as a friend on the switch?
You got me?

Don't recall.

I expect a lot of squids getting a rude awakening about the nature of Splatfests and a Pikachu smiling smugly from underneath a layer of frosting by the morning.
avi_birthday_consumed.png

You were right that a lot of squids got a rude awakening regarding Splatfests, though.

They were just all on Team Cake.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
For all my **** talk I got hampered by two big situations during the Splatfest.

First, I slept and/or drove and/or had game night through almost the entirety of the timeframe save for one measly match.

Second, my practice in Splatoon 1 came back to bite me as they changed the X button in 2 from "Jump" to "Holy **** why is this map in my face." Forgot about that little detail, got myself killed more than I should've. Lost my one measly match.

So yeah, did not have much of a showing. Grats Team Ice Cream.

Next week the freshening begins.

You got me?

Don't recall.

View attachment 131583

You were right that a lot of squids got a rude awakening regarding Splatfests, though.

They were just all on Team Cake.
I just requested you about an hour ago.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Oh hey, your birthday is before mine, oh hey Im older then you, son. Glad I still get to push you around, even more so when I turn 23 tomorrow

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I must be some kind of genius bringing Shovel Knight's slippery armour on the wind level....

But it looked so cool...

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Let me talk about more of my Splatfest experience, this time focuses on my Switch's battery life, I have played nearly four hours of Splatfest (You can say I play nearly the entire Splatfest time). I said "nearly" is because my Switch shut itself up when I was in match.
That's when I grab my Xiaomi 10000 powerbank to charge me Switch, glad it supports Type C charge, my plug slot were full on charging other things. It did manage to charge my Switch let it stay on.
When I go back to the lobby, it gave me this message:
Even this message has to be a bit weird.

I also notice that my Switch charger even though it is Type C like my Xiaomi powerbank, it can't be charged. I guess the charger's output is too much.
Who here do I not have as a friend on the switch?
Here,
My Switch FC: SW-5739-4272-0700

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom