• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
So does GT exist in another timeline or not at all (I'm well aware how really hated GT is)?
With Super, GT never happened. Kibito and Supreme Kai defused during Super's storyline.

That and, well, why go Super Saiyain 4 when you can go Super Saiyan God?

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Alright, so, there's a long history of doomsayers in terms of economics and environment.
Thomas Malthus' beliefs about overpopulation influenced British policy to implement tariffs and trade restrictions during the Irish potato famine, thus resulting in the other Irish major trade, cows, to not be able to sustain them.
Paul Ehrlich thought the baby boomers would cause a shortage of all sorts of materials. Didn't happen.
For a while now, there's a huge group of government-subsidized scientists who say that the climate will change for the worse--much worse. I suggest there's a conflict of interest with the politicization of science and the subsidization of "green" energy resulting in a mutually-beneficial cronyist-corporatist-government cooperation.
Those beliefs aside, another concrete prediction of the doomsayers has turned up negative: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/...sea-ice-would-melt-entirely-by-september-201/
Question climate authority: https://judithcurry.com/

Last edited:

Bananija

Count of Trickery
So, I just watched Dirfters on @Zoroarking wise words, and it's indeed awesome:

• The artstyle and animation can only be called gorgeous.
  • The main character is a samurai, and I love samurais.
  • The setting is weird and intriguing I can't wait to see more.
  • It looks like an entertaining japanese history class.
  • It's pretty funny and epic.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I'd take GT over the **** storm that is DBS any day of the week.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I have a question about the Wii U VC. I know Xenoblade has gamepad functionality when played on VC, but does, say, Super Paper Mario also have gamepad functionality?
I'm not 100% on this but I don't think it will.

IIRC Super Paper Mario doesn't have Classic Controller support.

When you play Xenoblade on the GamePad, it's emulating a Classic Controller. So I think it only works for Wii games that support the Classic Controller.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Day 9: Threed

Threed's theme thrills and holds its listeners in a threatening thrall... The tents are rather wicked too.

Tomorrow's monster is quite a sight...
But how is it as a musician?
Maybe rock and roll can tell.

Color me surprised that no one got today's song! Maybe this new clue isn't too much.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I liked the first part of GT

It gets bad around baby though

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
OH BOY PIZZA PAL IS GONNA HAPPEN!

Also realized I need a nunchuck as I miss playing Metroid Prime and found out Resi4 is on VC
Super does have hilariously bad art sometimes.
I hear that's something fairly common on anime, they rush the animation for the broadcast, but fix it up later when putting it on DVD. Also *hug* Missed ya Skaaalaalaa

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Day 9: Threed

Threed's theme thrills and holds its listeners in a threatening thrall... The tents are rather wicked too.

Tomorrow's monster is quite a sight...
But how is it as a musician?
Maybe rock and roll can tell.

Color me surprised that no one got today's song! Maybe this new clue isn't too much.
I wouldn't have known, I have a deep hatred of Earthbound.
After a literal random google search, I've come up with:
Cyclops by Marilyn Manson.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Also realized I need a nunchuck as I miss playing Metroid Prime and found out Resi4 is on VC

I hear that's something fairly common on anime, they rush the animation for the broadcast, but fix it up later when putting it on DVD. Also *hug* Missed ya Skaaalaalaa
If you missed me you could have pm'ed me or post on my profile! :(

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Super does have hilariously bad art sometimes.
GT does too

I dunno. I find GT does a lot better about the whole Power Creep issue. I know a lot of people shrugged it off, but I'm still bothered that the first arc Goku and Beerus nearly destroyed the Universe, but then Goku gets an even stronger form and it's not threatening anything at all. In fact, aside from Beerus and sorta Freeza (who actually destroyed the Earth), none of the antagonists feel threatening.

Sure GT also added a new transformation, but it wasn't powerful enough to end the universe, so it's still believable that there's stronger opponents out there.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
GT does too

I dunno. I find GT does a lot better about the whole Power Creep issue. I know a lot of people shrugged it off, but I'm still bothered that the first arc Goku and Beerus nearly destroyed the Universe, but then Goku gets an even stronger form and it's not threatening anything at all. In fact, aside from Beerus and sorta Freeza (who actually destroyed the Earth), none of the antagonists feel threatening.

Sure GT also added a new transformation, but it wasn't powerful enough to end the universe, so it's still believable that there's stronger opponents out there.
Yeah GT has bad art but it's not that bad for when it came out,

D

Deleted member

So, I just watched Dirfters on @Zoroarking wise words, and it's indeed awesome:

• The artstyle and animation can only be called gorgeous.
  • The main character is a samurai, and I love samurais.
  • The setting is weird and intriguing I can't wait to see more.
  • It looks like an entertaining japanese history class.
  • It's pretty funny and epic.
The PV also shows some non-Japanese historical figures such as Butch Cassidy and Jeanne D'Arc
I suggest watching Mother's Basement analysis on it as there were many others shown that I can't remember the names

Bananija

Count of Trickery
The PV also shows some non-Japanese historical figures such as Butch Cassidy and Jeanne D'Arc
I suggest watching Mother's Basement analysis on it as there were many others shown that I can't remember the names
Jeanne D'Arc?
Now I'm getting Fate/Zero vibe from this...

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
@Erureido @Frostwraith

I can't even.

This entire thing has been a political battle over resources.

What. the. heck.

Almost everything makes sense now... the children warriors, the Beast Titan, the nature of the world... everything. How is this going to wrap up..?

And we still don't even know what the Titans really are, why Mikasa is Asian (where do they factor into the backstory?), or who the last two titan Shifters are.

What do you think the Walled Humans can do next? Become a reverse RBA and attack the homeland?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Lol, they're playing along! :laugh:

But I have no no idea how they can improve to world of pizza, honestly. Game console made out of pizza!

I'll tell the starters.

The grass starter is Grabbit. It evolves into Jackavolt and then Voltare both are Grass/Electric. Voltare has like electrically charged antlers.
The fire starter is Flamb. It evolves into Bleatoast and the Vulram. Vulram is Fire/Dark type. Vulram's horns are where it stores its fire.
The water starter is Dollard. It evolves into Turquack and then Amatheese. Amathese is Water/Diamond. Amatheese has gem covered wings and is very aggressive.

Diamond is one of the new types. :p
The starters are interesting...

What types is Diamond strong against?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Ah.

Well, first things first, no one thinks your stupid or dislikes you or anything like that. They may disagree with what you say but that's not a bad thing. If anything its how we grow. So don't feel too bad or take it personally.

And please understand, I'm not trying to just explain your embarrassment or pain away. I know how that feels, but I am telling the truth.

So buck up, okay?
Yes, this is late" but is this or is this not a "sorry"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom