• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Random poll of the day:

What are your methods to avoid to burst of rage when you can't manage to finish a hard level/fight ?
I'm often already pretty angry by the time I do it, but taking a break for a while always works for me.

Thinking about other things can take my mind of my repeated failures or struggles in the level, and being off the game also helps me come to my senses in case I have a particularly bad and irrational burst of rage....thankfully I've worked away from those for the most part. I used to have way more irrational rage moments in the past.

Altogether though, it helps calm me down very much.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Oh... my... god...

I just read Attack on Titan Chapter 86, which came out yesterday, and this was me by the end of it:

You thought Chapter 85 was a jaw-dropper with its mystery reveal? Chapter 86 will utterly blow your mind from beginning to end with even bigger reveals.

For those that don't know what the big reveal was in last month's chapter, it was the secret inside the basement. As it turned out, there were three books inside a desk shelf Eren had to open in that room. In the first book he opened, it showed a picture of a family. The back of it had Grisha's handwriting, explaining that this picture is called a photograph and that Grisha came from outside the walls where humans lived a refined existence. Basically, this confirmed that humanity isn't extinct at all, and that the people outside the walls are far more technologically advanced than those inside the walls.

So what does Chapter 86 reveal? These two areas of focus:
  • Almost the entire history how the Titans and the walls were created
  • Grisha's backstory when he lived in that "refined existence" outside of the walls
Both of these are explained in the first of the three books discovered in the basement.

Let's take care of the first major reveal:

Reveal #1: The history of how the titans and the walls were created:

Around 2,000 years before the events of the Attack on Titan universe, A person named Ymir Fritz made a contract with the "the Devil of all Earth" to gain a power: the power of the titans. She became the first Titan, and she used her powers to bring prosperity to the world by cultivating wastelands, building roads, and constructing bridges between mountains. When she died, her "soul" was divided among nine Great Titans. The chief among them inherited Ymir's role as the "Progenitor Titan." These nine Titans built the kingdom of Eldia, and Eldia then proceeded to wage war and successfully conquer the neighboring kingdom of Marley. From there, the Eldians, also called "the people of Ymir", deemed the other peoples as inferior and thus started to oppress those in Marley. The means of oppression involved taking away lands/possessions and eugenic cleansing against the Marleyan people in order to increase their own numbers; this ethnic cleansing lasted for roughly 1,700 years. There also came a point where the eight Titan clans fought against each other, but the power of the Progenitor Titan kept the kingdom of Eldia in order.

182 years before the beginning of the events in the AoT series, the 145th King of the Fritz family (who would later be known as the first Reiss King) inherited the powers of the Progenitor Titan, and at the same time, the people of Marley managed to steal 7 of the 9 Titan powers, turning the tide of conflict to their favor. This led to the Great Titan War, where the kingdom of Eldia lost its territory on the continental mainland. This war lasts for eighty years, and by the end of it, the 145th King of the Fritz family, his family, and most of the Eldians retreated to the island of Paradis, Eldia's last remaining area of undisputed territory; from there, King Fritz used the Progenitor Titan's power to cause Colossal Titans to form into three sets of walls. He then wiped out the memories of all the remaining Eldians inside. The reason King Fritz did all this was to escape fighting, secure Eldia in its last stand, and make sure the remaining Eldians wouldn't remember anything about what happened prior to the walls' construction.

The Eldians who didn't flee overseas to Paradis were eventually conquered by the Marleyans. From there, those Eldians were treated as low-class citizens, locked up in ghettos separate from the Marleyan population similar to what happened to the Jews leading up to World War II. Any of those Eldians who committed a serious offense against the Marleyans were turned into mindless titans, and they were left to wonder Paradis for the rest of their lives in this tortured state.

Here's a map of the AoT world revealed in this chapter:

That island that the finger is pointing to is Paradis Island. This very island is where the walled kingdom is located. The rest of the continent is what the Marleyans control now. It's also worth noting that if you were to flip this map upside down and mirror it, it strongly resembles the bottom portion of the African continent.

With that out of the way, here's the second major reveal. This is where we reach even bigger mind-blowing territory!

Reveal #2: Grisha's backstory when he lived in that "refined existence" outside of the walls

The chapter starts out with Grisha as a child, and he used to have a younger sister named Fay. The two are heading out to watch a hydrogen blimp fly in the sky before it overpasses the ghetto walls. Fay comments about how she wishes she could ride it. Once the blimp leaves, Grisha decides to take Fay outside the ghetto (named the Liberio Internment Zone) to watch it land despite their mother telling them not go past the walls. They go past the ghetto walls and walk the Marleyan streets, following the blimp until it lands near a river. There, they are found by two Marleyan soldiers who demanded to see their written permit for leaving the ghetto. Unfortunately, Grisha didn't bring one, so he gets kneed in the gut twice by one of the soldiers while the other takes Fay home. The soldier that beat Grisha up lets him stay to watch the blimp. Fay is discovered to be dead by the river bank, later confirmed that the soldiers executed Fay by feeding her to the dogs.

While talking with Grisha's parents, the soldiers insist that they accompanied Fay until she returned to the ghetto, but they remind her she never should have left in the first place. They then tell Mr. and Mrs. Jaeger that Grisha must be taught the Eldian ancestors' sins; thus, Grisha's dad has to teach him shortly after. It is here we learn the first major details about the history of the world, but Mr. Jaeger primarily focuses on Ymir Frtiz's contract, the Eldians conquering Marley, the kinds of atrocities that Eldians committed following that, and Marley winning the Great Titan War. Grisha then brings up the fact the soldier was lying about Fay's death. Horrified, hid dad tries to silence him, but Grisha thinks there's no connection between what he (Grisha) and Fay did and the past Eldian atrocities. Mr. Jaeger then tells him to stay quiet about that in order to appease those who were once subjugated. Throughout all this, Grisha grows to despise his father for sucking up to the Marleyans like that.

When Grisha turned 18, he took over his father's medical clinic. Around that time, one of his patients revealed himself to be a member of the Eldian Restorationists. He tells Grisha the truth about Fay's death, and this convinces him to join their group. Grisha's main conviction for joining the Eldian Restorationists was to prove his ancestors' actions were righteous and bring back Eldia to its former glory.

We learn that the the Eldian Restorationists have an informant in the Marleyan Government known as "the Owl." This person never reveals his/herself, and he/she provides the resistance group with weapons, funding, and historical documents. These historical documents give a brighter picture to Eldian history, revealing how Ymir brought prosperity to the world. Grisha couldn't decipher the texts that well though, but he and his compatriots choose to believe what the Marleyans taught them when they were children was false.

It is then a woman arrives at the resistance group's location, having been sent by the Owl.

This woman is Dina Fritz. She is the last descendant of the Fritz royal family. As it turns out, part of the royal family chose to not to flee with everyone else because they didn't agree with the 145th Fritz King's reasoning for abandoning the fight. Dina comes from that line of the royal family that chose not to escape into the walls. She brings some information that matches up with the documents the Owl brought. Putting the pieces together, Grisha concludes that they'll need to retake the Progenitor Titan from the King and give it to Dina's family because its power to control all the Titans would easily lead to Eldia's restoration.

The following year, Grisha and Dina marry. Soon after, they had a baby boy. They named this child... Zeke.

Yes, you're not reading this wrong; Grisha and Zeke's relationship has been revealed. Grisha was Zeke's father before he lived within the walls. You want to know what also means?

Our friend Zeke/Beast Titan here...

is Eren's half-brother! O_O

Zeke Jaeger: that's his full name.

One panel shows Grisha, Dina, and a child Zeke taking a picture together in formal clothes, matching up with the photograph that we saw last chapter.

We then learn the Marley government have started to select "Warriors" from the Eldian people to fight King Fritz, who has issued a declaration of war. They state that children between the ages of 5 to 7 will be chosen, but only a small few will be selected because they need to be worthy of inheriting the seven Titan powers the Marley government currently has. The parents of these "Warriors" will be given the title of Honorary Marleyans. Looks like this confirms that Reiner, Bertolt, and Annie are Eldians from the ghetto'd society since they too refer to themselves as "Warriors," and the manga establishes they came to fulfill these roles at a very young age.

The Eldian Restorationists wonder why would King Fritz issue a declaration of war, but a letter from the Owl reveals that this King Fritz declaration was only a fabrication in order to have an excuse for invading Paradis to extract its abundance of fossil fuels. As it turns out, technology has been rapidly advancing to the point that Titan technology will fall obsolete to it, so they want to mine for these resources to be the first to adapt in a future, struggling age. 80 years back, King Fritz also issues the warning that if anyone tried to invade the Walls, he would set all the Wall Titans loose to wreck havoc on the world. Thus, the Marley government wants to infiltrate the walls without provoking the King and take the Progenitor Titan's power.

Grisha decides to turn his son, Zeke, into one of these warriors, giving him the pride of Eldia while sending him to work for the enemy state. Unfortunately, when Zeke turned 7, he exposed his parents to the Marley government. This led to Grisha, Dina, and all the Eldian Restorationists being sent to Paradis as punishment, where they would be turned into mindless titans and left to roam there for the rest of their lives.

And that is where the chapter ends.

And now for my thoughts on the chapter:

This has to got to be my favorite chapter in the series! I've been waiting so long for the mystery about the Titan world to be explained. I thought this chapter was going to summarize what was in the three books and then show us the remaining Survey Corps back in Wall Rose, but looks like I was wrong. Instead, we got a really interesting dialogue-heavy chapter that explored what was in one of the books, and the result was shocking reveals from start to finish.

As of this chapter, Grisha is really starting to grow on me as a character. I felt pretty bad for him in the beginning how he got beat up by the soldier and lost his sister. He just wanted to see the blimp. We also see he can be quite the brave fellow, and I thought the way his encouragement to fight on made Dina fall in love with him was pretty sweet. I also liked his character struggle how he despised the Marleyan government yet he questioned himself if he was foolish and ignorant.

It's also worth noting that Isayama took elements from World War II with the Liberio Internment Zone. Liberio looks much like a standard ghetto from that time, and whenever they had to travel around the streets, the Eldians had to wear armbands with a symbol on them similar to how Jews had to wear the Jewish star whenever they went outside. The setting even looks like something from the 1930s, especially once we see the Marleyan part of society.

And I'm pretty happy we got a big overview of the history of the world. I could even find some Biblical imagery going on with Ymir Fritz. Ymir makes a contract with the "Devil," thus becoming the first Titan. With her powers, she brings prosperity to the world. Reading that reminded me of Old Testament story where Abraham makes a covenant with God, and from there, he forms the kingdom of Israel and becomes a revered figure. In SnK's case, Ymir Fritz is similar to Abraham in that she's someone who reaches out to a god-like figure, but in her case, it's the "Devil" instead of God. Even Ymir Frtiz herself becomes a god-like figure herself thanks to her powers and what she did for the world.

But the name "Ymir" reminds me of someone. You know who I'm talking about: the Ymir who loves Historia and is the Dancing Titan herself. It's possible "Ymir Fritz" could be referring to a different person considering that Ymir says she was a mindless titan for 60 years, but the Ilse's Notebook special chapter/OVA brings some evidence that our Ymir might be the same Ymir Fritz from the legends. Remember that titan that bowed before Ilse because it thought she was "Lady Ymir?" Ilse looked a lot like the Ymir that we know. If a titan mistook Ilse for that Ymir and treated her like some respected figure similar to how Ymir Fritz is idolized in legends, something tells me this could be our Ymir's secret: she could very well be that same Ymir Fritz.

Yet, the issue with this theory comes back to an earlier point; Ymir stated she was a mindless Titan for 60 years. If Ymir was already a Titan Shifter prior, how did she turn into a mindless Titan following that? In one chapter in the Clash of the Titans arc, Ymir mentions that she was given "a second chance in life." This phrase might be important, because if Ymir is the same Ymir Fritz, it's possibly she could've been revived in some way following her death. It's also worth mentioning that the time system is pretty different in the walled system compared to the Marleyan society. If that's the case, how would she know she was a mindless Titan for 60 years? No doubt this chapter further raises the Ymir mystery even further. Isayama did mention that Ymir held the key to the story, so it'll be interesting to see how she is related to Ymir Fritz. I'm also curious to know if this "Devil of the Earth" is indeed the Devil that appears in religious writings, or it could be referring to someone else entirely. Seems like this "Devil" could be a new mystery to explore.

Another point worth mentioning about Ymir Fritz and the "Devil of the Earth" is how the Eldians and Marleyans depict them. The top image is how the Eldians describes the encounter while the bottom-side image shows how the Marleyans tell that same story.

The Eldian depiction of Ymir's contract with the "Devil"

The Marleyan depiction of that same scene

It's very interesting to note the Eldians view the "Devil" as a simple monster and Ymir as "kind" and lady-like, while the Marleyans portray that same figure as the same devil from religious writings and see Ymir as someone who started an evil mess. It does a pretty good job depicting how the two kingdoms interpret history. It's like the Marleyans are twisting that history and teaching how they see it.

But this history makes you wonder who's really the villain in all of this. I'm wanting to lean towards the Marleyans because of the way they treat Eldians, how Ymir Fritz brought prosperity to the world, and how we see the Eldians through Grisha's eyes; yet, we learn through Frieda Reiss that the first Reiss King/the 145th King of the Fritz family viewed the humans within the walls as "sinners" who deserved to be placed within the walls. This could tie in with the Eldian atrocities spoken of in history, and perhaps that same king wants the remaining Eldians to forget about those events in history and ensure they all live in peace without every worrying about the Marleyans again. It highlights the gray area of morality in the series.

And who could the "Nine Great Titans" be? I'm pretty sure they are referring to the nine-types of Titan shifters. Here are the ones we know of so far:
  • The Progenitor Titan/Coordinate-user: first owned by Ymir Fritz, then given to the first member of the royal family (chief of the 9 Titans) and continued to pass down through the same family, then stolen by Grisha, and now under Eren's ownership.
  • The Armored Titan: currently under Reiner Braun's possession
  • The Colossal Titan: was first seen in Bertolt's possession, and now Armin inherits it.
  • The Female/Crystal Titan: currently under Annie's possession
  • The Dancing Titan: was once under Marcel's possession; now, Ymir has its power
  • The Beast Titan: currently under Zeke's possession
  • Grisha and Eren's Titan form
That makes 7 out of 9. We know the Marleyans acquired that same number from the Eldians, but judging by the Warriors we know, the Marleyans currently are in possession of the Armored, Colossal, Female/Crystal, Dancing, and Beast-types. That means there are two Titan-types yet to be seen. The Coordinate is among the Titan powers currently owned by the Eldians, but what could the other one be? I've been reading that the memory-manipulation Titan could've been another one of them. Perhaps this memory-manipulation Titan was the first King Fritz that inherited the Progenitor Titan, thus "merging" the two Titans together. If that's true, this means there's only one Titan Shifter type left to be revealed.

And oh man, the big reveal regarding Zeke and Grisha's relationship. My prediction about the picture from last chapter turned out to be correct: it really was a photograph of Grisha's family when he lived in that refined society. I was leaning more towards the possibility that Grisha and Zeke were brothers because they looked like the same age, but I also was open to the possibility that Grisha could be Zeke's father when I thought that man could be the former when thinking where would Grisha be in that photograph with his family. Learning that Zeke is Grisha's first son was very surprising still. Why? Because we learn that Zeke is Eren's half-brother!

I also found this funny meme on Tumblr that highlights this plot twist.

I really can't wait to see their second confrontation together later in the manga, especially when Zeke tells Eren how they are both related! Looking back at Chapter 83, it looks like Zeke pieced the puzzle together that his father managed to become a Titan Shifter after being banished to Paradis, managed to enter the Walled society, and then have a new son. I have a feeling that Zeke asked Reiner and Bertolt a while back who inherited the Coordinate/the Progenitor Titan, and when the two revealed who it was, I can imagine Zeke must've been surprised.

Now that we know Grisha is Zeke's father, it makes you wonder how did he not age that much between that time and when he had Eren. My guess is that when you are turned into a mindless Titan, your human body does not change at all; it does not grow nor develop; you're basically frozen in time. Ymir backs this theory up as she was a mindless Titan for quite a while, yet she's still a teenager.

Another point worth mentioning about Zeke is this panel:

He's playing with a monkey toy, and looking at it certainly does remind you of the Beast Titan. It's also worth mentioning there are two soldiers on the ground and a toy soldier nearby. Looks like this is delayed foreshadowing of who he was going to become and massacre he was going to cause against Survey Corps.

And we now know where the Warriors come from: they were Eldian people living under Marleyan rule chosen by their dominators at a very young age to inherit the 7 Great Titan powers. We now know Zeke was among them, and Reiner, Bertolt, and Annie are among them as well. It looks like when they become Warriors, they are brainwashed into thinking the Eldians are truly evil and deserve to be punished. You can tell how brainwashed they become by the way Zeke betrays his family. Grisha originally sent Zeke in the hopes that he would have the pride of Eldia instilled within him while working for the enemy. Turns out when Grisha thought he was "foolish and ignorant" for doing so, he was right. He did not expect that Zeke would expose him and Dina to the government; in other words, he didn't anticipate the Marleyans would completely brainwash these "Warriors" to following Marleyan ideology; thus, Grisha suffers the consequences. This entire revelation about the Warriors also makes me wonder whether the "Homeland" is referring to the Marleyan continent or perhaps a secret base somewhere on the island of Paradis where the Warriors are stationed.

And the last panel offers something worth analyzing: as punishment for trying to rebel against the Marleyan government, Grisha, Dina, and the rest of the Eldian Restorationists are banished to Paradis, where they are turned into mindless Titans and left to roam the island; it's basically eternal punishment. Looking at those in the Edlian Restorationists and comparing them to certain mindless Titans we've seen in the series raises a very interesting theory.

Check out this comparison:

It seems like the Titans that appeared during the Trost arc were once those same Eldian Restorationists that worked with Grisha!

But it gets even more interesting when we compare Dina to a certain famous Titan we remember from the very beginning of the series!

Notice that Dina Fritz and the Smiling Titan bare a very strong resemblance. Going off of that, the Smiling Titan could very well be Dina! If this theory turns out to be true, this means...

Grisha's first wife unknowingly devoured Grisha's second wife, Carla!

It will be pretty shocking a revelation if it turns out to be true, no doubt about that! Isayama, you're clever and scary!

I predict next month's chapter will explore what was detailed in the second book. There, we will see Grisha and all of the Eldian Restorationists turning into mindless Titans, and perhaps we will learn about how Grisha became a Titan Shifter. We might even witness how he managed to reach the Walls before Keith found him. I have a feeling that Grisha's transformation into a Titan Shifter is the reason why his eye color completely changed.

Sorry if this was such a tremendously long post, but the sheer number of reveals in this chapter filled with so many ideas that I couldn't help but type this all out. No doubt this is going down as one of the best and most important chapters in the series!

@|Ersatz| @Frostwraith

What were your thoughts on the newest Attack on Titan chapter? Pretty shocking stuff, right?

I'll tag Chrono. Chrono. and @CyberHyperPhoenix as well since you both read last month's chapter, and considering that this month's chapter expands on that plot twist that was previously discussed about, I'm curious to hear what you two have to say about it. Were you as mind-blown as I was?

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I still need to get to that game but i'll ask your opinion.

Would you say it is "nintendo quality?" As in, could you imagine it being an official Nintendo product (maybe with a little bit of polish here and there)?

:061:
I would say for the most part, yes...For a game made by today's standards I would rank it on par or better than a lot of the indie titles being released, which for the most part it pretty much is an indie game, but for a GBA era game it's at the very least on par with Zero Mission and Fusion in terms of quality...And this project was pretty much built from the GBA era since it takes so much from both of those games as well as Super Metroid...
It has a lot of very creative level design and puzzles that you'd expect to see in a Nintendo title, as well as a very good 'show don't tell' narrative that the Metroid series excels at...

The game could definitely use a bit of polish and minor fixes here and there...But it is a damn good game for what it is...

If it says anything if this was an official Nintendo release, AM2R would easily be in my top 5 favourite Metroid games...There's a lot about the game that I can appreciate having played pretty much every other game in the series, including the original Metroid II...

If you're going to get the game make sure you download version 1.1 as it patches out several glitches (such as invisible Gravity suit) that were found as well as make some balancing changes...

D

Deleted member

It's official, The Nutshack meme has gone too far.
I have no idea how that image is mentioned without this video:
The best part of this is probably that the lyrics are easiier to understand in this version than the original. :p
Random poll of the day:

What are your methods to avoid to burst of rage when you can't manage to finish a hard level/fight ?
Get better at the game. :p Seriously though, I just focus on other things for a bit. Sometimes I do much better at the game when I'm less focus and don't worry about all the tiny little details.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hi everyone. I still exist for the one of you who remembers me! :embarrassed:
I remember you!
You are that guy who said that will read my story and give your opinion on it! :D
Yeah, I passed on, ya know? Now, I'm no more premium and my ****ing head is gone.
I am no one.
*MENACING*

No really, good to see you again.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
By all means, sure. My ears are open.
I have about 200 pokemon I've got the basis of.

6 new types. There are season variant versions of pokemon, and the game would only take place in 1 randomized season.

Do you plan on using fakemon or not?
Well both technically.

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
I remember you!
You are that guy who said that will read my story and give your opinion on it! :D
Yeah, I passed on, ya know? Now, I'm no more premium and my ****ing head is gone.
I am no one.
*MENACING*

No really, good to see you again.
But...I posted what I thought... You mean to tell me it didn't post again?

Ffs, maybe it was a time when my phone connection was dead... For crying out loud... Guess that explains why you never responded. :/

Anyway, I liked it a lot!

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Huh.

Watching the new DBS and Trunks went Super Saiyan God.

...Sooooort of...
Judging by the lack of detail in his eyes, it's probably more like some half Legendary Super Saiyan. Or something, I dunno.

I'm just glad Goku isn't the one to be doing something for once. Although, I'd imagine they'll still find a way to make him finish it off.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Mind giving some examples, out of curiosity?
I'll tell the starters.

The grass starter is Grabbit. It evolves into Jackavolt and then Voltare both are Grass/Electric. Voltare has like electrically charged antlers.
The fire starter is Flamb. It evolves into Bleatoast and the Vulram. Vulram is Fire/Dark type. Vulram's horns are where it stores its fire.
The water starter is Dollard. It evolves into Turquack and then Amatheese. Amathese is Water/Diamond. Amatheese has gem covered wings and is very aggressive.

Diamond is one of the new types. :p

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
But...I posted what I thought... You mean to tell me it didn't post again?

Ffs, maybe it was a time when my phone connection was dead... For crying out loud... Guess that explains why you never responded. :/

Anyway, I liked it a lot!
wat
What?
WHAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!??????????
UR ****ING SERIOUS ABOUT YOUR PHONE?!?!!!!?!!!!!
1d3.gif

GOD **** DAMN IT, EVERYTHING IS THE ****ING PHONE'S FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!
Now I so want to seee your full opinion but I guess it will take too long. :/
Still, thank you for saying this.

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
wat
What?
WHAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!??????????
UR ****ING SERIOUS ABOUT YOUR PHONE?!?!!!!?!!!!!
View attachment 118715
GOD **** DAMN IT, EVERYTHING IS THE ****ING PHONE'S FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!
Now I so want to seee your full opinion but I guess it will take too long. :/
Still, thank you for saying this.
Yep. Mobile kinda sucks. :c

And sure, no problem. I'll try to get my full opinion in at some point. Off the phone, anyway.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I might be be going crazy, but I'm somewhat hooked on Sonic Lost World 3DS all of a sudden.

Played it a ton today and actually enjoyed it.

There's something up here.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yep. Mobile kinda sucks. :c

And sure, no problem. I'll try to get my full opinion in at some point. Off the phone, anyway.
Thank you alot dude.
Tough, where you will post it? On a PM I presume?

D

Deleted member

I have about 200 pokemon I've got the basis of.

6 new types. There are season variant versions of pokemon, and the game would only take place in 1 randomized season.
I'm interested in those new types, what are them and their matchups? And do they have any special properties?(i.e. can't be poisoned, isn't damaged by sandstorm or hail, boosted/reduced attack during certain weather, etc)

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'm interested in those new types, what are them and their matchups? And do they have any special properties?(i.e. can't be poisoned, isn't damaged by sandstorm or hail, boosted/reduced attack during certain weather, etc)
Alien, Sound, Light, Wind, Aura and Diamond.

I'm working on them still but Aura is immune to flinching.

Family is here for Thanksgiving get together so cya guys later.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
I'll tell the starters.

The grass starter is Grabbit. It evolves into Jackavolt and then Voltare both are Grass/Electric. Voltare has like electrically charged antlers.
The fire starter is Flamb. It evolves into Bleatoast and the Vulram. Vulram is Fire/Dark type. Vulram's horns are where it stores its fire.
The water starter is Dollard. It evolves into Turquack and then Amatheese. Amathese is Water/Diamond. Amatheese has gem covered wings and is very aggressive.

Diamond is one of the new types. :p
Nice. Liking the Vulram line.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I might be be going crazy, but I'm somewhat hooked on Sonic Lost World 3DS all of a sudden.

Played it a ton today and actually enjoyed it.

There's something up here.
I'm actually a fan of the Lost World Games. They may not have the best level design all the time but sitting through the crappy ones is worth it to play those really really good ones.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've got a question

With the new dragon ball series, is uub canon?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I'm actually a fan of the Lost World Games. They may not have the best level design all the time but sitting through the crappy ones is worth it to play those really really good ones.
I always liked the Wii U one, but I remember not really liking the 3DS one when I played it on my brother's 3DS. After buying it myself though, I've been enjoying it. Maybe buying it for €10 helped.

There are some REALLY odd, messy levels, but it's not too bad when you have Super Sonic (who is more overpowered here than in any other game), and there are some really fun levels.

And in spite of all of the glaring issues, there is one thing I really appreciate:

The 3DS version has a ton of content and the unlockables are much better than on Wii U.

Chaos Emeralds are earned through Special Stages like the Classic games, so you can get Super Sonic by the first level of the third world.

Collecting all of the Red Star Rings in a world unlocks an Extra Stage.

And beating the game unlocks the Hard Mode levels, and they have one for each main stage and boss.

Plus you have the RC vehicle building, and the Online and Local multiplayer.

It's easily one of the strongest Sonic games in terms of the sheer content and how steadily you unlock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom