• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Looking at the same article, Takaki is still interested in making a Senran Kagura pinball game.

My question for him is how the hell would it work? Turn the girls into balls a la Pokémon Pinball with boob-shaped bumpers?

Last edited:

Chrono.

Looking at the same article, Takaki is still interested in making a Senran Kagura pinball game.

My question for him is how the hell would it work? Turn the girls into balls a la Pokémon Pinball with boob-shaped bumpers?
He'd have better luck making a Senran pachinko game.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
That's not something to brag about.

Why?

When did we gang up on you?
Well, there was that discussion about Birdo not too long ago. . .

I don't remember exactly what happened since I ran the heck out of there, but it seemed like pretty much everyone disagreed with her.

I get that people want everyone to treat transgenders how they want to be treated, but that must not have felt nice to have the entire thread against her like that.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Isn't CoroCoro going to get leaked pretty soon now?
Serebii says that CoroCoro will release on the 15th
Serebii said:
It has been confirmed that the episode of Gathering at the Pokémon House, otherwise known as Pokénchi, due to air on October 16th, there will be a huge presentation of new Pokémon Sun & Moon game footage and what is labelled interesting information about the Pokémon Sun & Moon anime, which is set to air on TV Tokyo in Japan next month. As this follows on from CoroCoro's release on October 15th and the previously announced October 14th information release, it is unlikely that there will be anything new within the episode. However, if there is, we shall post it so be sure to check back
hopefully it'll be shorter though because i want it to be sooner..

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
He'd have better luck making a Senran pachinko game.
To some extent, I agree since the pachinko market is pretty profitable for this type of genre (lol ****onami aside).

At least they still make games which wouldn't leave the fans sour about it. Like Bayonetta getting her own pachinko machine, which I'm not sure is out yet.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I feel like its all the time. I get chewed out by everyone all the time. many people gang up on me no one says stop, Im sitting here alone because idk what to do

No one notices though, because everyone is to busy ganging up on me to realize
Ah.

Well, first things first, no one thinks your stupid or dislikes you or anything like that. They may disagree with what you say but that's not a bad thing. If anything its how we grow. So don't feel too bad or take it personally.

And please understand, I'm not trying to just explain your embarrassment or pain away. I know how that feels, but I am telling the truth.

So buck up, okay?

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Isn't this like the 3rd ""verified" leak on the reddit lol
"interact with your game on the go"

If this doesn't play real games when used as a handheld I will be incredibly disappointed. I don't want mobile-esque garbage.
This. I LOVE the idea of console on mobile since handhelds are my favorite.

If this means no handheld this gen I will just jump ship from nintendo probably. I need my Bravely third dammit!
:062:

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Type Null info was promised.

Aside from that I'd expect the starter evos we just got.

So more of the same.
Works for me. For a mon with such hype in it's description it's ability seemed kinda dull. Wonder f it has another forme.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Isn't this like the 3rd ""verified" leak on the reddit lol

:061:
I want to say second, not too sure though.

Then again, there was one amiibo leak that kinda linked to the NX, so maybe that was the second one?

"interact with your game on the go"

If this doesn't play real games when used as a handheld I will be incredibly disappointed. I don't want mobile-esque garbage.
  • 1080p and 60fps are being used by the marketing teams in relation to gameplay on to the console portion. I've heard unconfirmed rumblings of 900p for the infamous hybrid part of the device.
Lets hope the second part is true then.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Meh, I'd rather get more news instead of the occasional leaks (verified or not).

In other news, Camilla's official figure got a prototype shown at NYCC and we know for sure that Intelligent Systems had definite control over its design.

Here's to hoping Leo can get his own life sized figure soon.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I'm curious what the on-deck titles might be.

Assuming actual games and not software, the 3DS had Face Raiders, Streetpass Mii Plaza with Puzzle Swap and Find Mii, and the AR games. . .so I guess that counts as 3-4 depending on perspective.

The Wii U didn't have squat as far as I remember, though.

"Interact with your game on the go" is worrying to me, too, but I wouldn't worry about outright losing handheld franchises if Nintendo only makes one system so much as their just only being playable at home or something. Or since Pokemon Company is on board and they seem adamant on only working on handhelds, perhaps some games will be fully portable and others won't, allowing 3rd Party devs to make ports of current gen games with mobile functions when not docked while Game Freak and others make games that function fully in and out of the house alike.

Base price is a little higher than their previous discussion was implying, especially with the bundle, but I suppose it remains to be seen what the system actually offers.

Color scheme of the box sounds Wii-ish.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
There are waves of water coming down my street from the court rn

Waves.
Why do I get the feeling if I still watched the nightly news your area would end up being covered within the next couple of days?

Hang in there.

Last edited:

Soul.

I want to say second, not too sure though.

Then again, there was one amiibo leak that kinda linked to the NX, so maybe that was the second one?

• 1080p and 60fps are being used by the marketing teams in relation to gameplay on to the console portion. I've heard unconfirmed rumblings of 900p for the infamous hybrid part of the device.
Lets hope the second part is true then.
I dunno fam.

I'm guessing the dock is the console portion but people seem like they're desperate for another dedicated home console from Nintendo after Wii U.

Meanwhile the Japanese market doesn't care about home consoles at all right now.
This. I LOVE the idea of console on mobile since handhelds are my favorite.

If this means no handheld this gen I will just jump ship from nintendo probably. I need my Bravely third dammit!
:062:
I love handhelds too, but again I'll be disappointed if this is a home console.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
WHOA.
Don't go out there without your Alolan Raichu.
Seriously though, stay safe out there!
To think this is just the back end of a tropical storm.
Why do I get the feeling if I still watched the nightly news your area would end up being covered within the next couple of days?

Hang in there.
A street I used to get to school covered cars to windows before because our golf course flooded and It might flood again so no doubt, people probably wont be able to go anywhere tomorrow

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
But...

There won't be any other handhelds.

Which means Bravely Third would be made on the Hybrid or Console.

Soul.

But...

There won't be any other handhelds.

Which means Bravely Third would be made on the Hybrid or Console.
The NX we're supposed to have according to Eurogamer and a bunch of other rumors is a handheld.

The hybrid part is literally being able to play the game on the TV with a dock. And even if it was, it's just a handheld with TV-out.

Basically:

Handheld plays real games on its own screen

When put on the dock, games are displayed on the TV.

Chrono.

not the bae :(
What are you talking about, Alexa is just fine.

Hopefully Becky's injury is minor enough that she doesn't have to drop the title.

We don't want another Sasha situation where they just panicked and gave the title back to Charlotte when the injury was minor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom