• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
"How DARE Nintendo make a hybrid system! How DARE Nintendo make something with nonstandard controls! How DARE Nintendo not make a super powerful system!"

. . .No, they've been complaining about a lot more than the rumors themselves.

If anything the complaining is the main thing bad about said rumors.
I don't see anything wrong with that personally. People are voicing their opinions on stuff and that's fine whether or not I agree with them.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
There was a problem fetching the tweet
*Adds this to the list of things that should be alternate costumes in the future.
I'm hoping to see an online tutorial uploaded soon on how to import character models into Smash Wii U. I've made a few models that I would love to test out for this....

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I'm hoping to see an online tutorial uploaded soon on how to import character models into Smash Wii U. I've made a few models that I would love to test out for this....
Personally i'm looking forward to when hackers are able to create characters from scratch ala Lyn/Knuckles/Isaac/Sami from the cancelled PM build.

D

Deleted member

I got KOFXIV and I've been having a lot of fun.

Though a lot of characters I used to comfortable with feel weird (the Kokyugen guys for example).
I haven't gotten it yet.

One thing I do know though is that one of my biggest pipe dreams ended up becoming true. :p

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Personally i'm looking forward to when hackers are able to create characters from scratch ala Lyn/Knuckles/Isaac/Sami from the cancelled PM build.
That's what I'm looking forward to as well. I wonder how far along animation and effect modding has come to. I think I recall seeing some work in progress of Wolf with some his animations from Brawl over at Twitter one time....

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I don't see anything wrong with that personally. People are voicing their opinions on stuff and that's fine whether or not I agree with them.
It's not really about the opinions so much as how they word them.

"I'm a bit worried about how this is going to turn out considering the concept, but we'll see how it works" is a bit different from "This machine isn't exactly like what I wanted? That's it, forget that we haven't even seen this thing yet, I'm not buying it! Burn in Hell Nintendo, see you when you're third party!" or "Wow the more I hear about this the more disappointed I get. Why do you keep failing me Nintendo?"

We haven't even seen what the system looks like, let alone the system in action, and people are already boycotting it. An opinion is one thing, but I feel like people are getting a bit. . .reactionary.

I feel like there has to be a way for people to voice concerns without acting like a mob of wet blankets. :/

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Smash 4 modding is funny only because it truly shows how much the community can be creative and uncreative but the former can used for the wrong reasons

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Thinking about it...

Pairings speculation is just like Smash speculation.

It never ceases to have bigger proportion over bigger proportion through the time and always conclude by creating a supra-huge s***storm among the fanbase.
But last time I checked, K. Rool and Wolf fans didn't destroy their collections or made a petition to ban ALL media over a pairing.

But there was the usual death threats and woes of Smash 4 having a **** roster because of a few characters.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
On the plus side, once the Bleach ****storm dies down, thanks to newfound rarity, the surviving collections will be more valuable.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Speaking of mods, this showed up on my dash just now
That reminds me. One person I follow on Miiverse started posted pictures of Smash mods (including armored Mewtwo). I can't find him on Miiverse anymore now (probably banned).

Anywho, just ordered a wired gaming mouse for muh laptop. Thankfully I won't have to wait long.

Last edited:

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
A friend of mine just got a complete in box copy of FE3.

I'm not jealous of that at all. Nope. Definitely not. >:C

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Question, why are gaming mouses always so pointy? Is it a style trend or is there an ergonomics reason?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Question, why are gaming mouses always so pointy? Is it a style trend or is there an ergonomics reason?
Nature just made the that way senpai:

Gave them a tiny little snout so they can nibble around and get inside tight corners.

D

Deleted member

Oh my ****ing god the new Jojo episode
Rip in pennies Shigechi
As Josuke said, he was annoying and greedy but he didn't deserve that
****, he even delivered a last message to them, I'm having Kakyoin flashbacks all of a sudden

So, Killer Queen's ability is to turn anything it touches into a bomb? Well, that is the most arbitrary explosion then because that door was intact
And also a bomb on wheels
Goddamnit Jotaro, how can you be so casual about a civilian dying right in front of him

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Rip in pennies Shigechi
****, he even delivered a last message to them, I'm having Kakyoin flashbacks all of a sudden

So, Killer Queen's ability is to turn anything it touches into a bomb? Well, that is the most arbitrary explosion then because that door was intact
Goddamnit Jotaro, how can you be so casual about a civilian dying right in front of him
I'm pretty sure he can choose if the object that's turned into a bomb gets affected by the explosion or not, hence why the 100 yen coin was also intact.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Rip in pennies Shigechi

It gets better.
Wait till next week because Sheer Heart Attack is more threatening than you'd think. I also love how Killer Queen gets a skull for a face before fully materializing, that's anime exclusive and fits Kira well

D

Deleted member

It gets better.
Wait till next week because Sheer Heart Attack is more threatening than you'd think. I also love how Killer Queen gets a skull for a face before fully materializing, that's anime exclusive and fits Kira well
That ****ing face was terrifying

Also, I just realized something
One of Part 4's main theme is how strangers would help others even when they have no relation to them, such as Josuke's savior and hero.
Yet those three girls, which could have helped Shigechi, didn't, just because he was "a little weird". It's sad when you see such a contrast like this

Now to add to my list of "Jojo deaths that made me cry"
-George
-Jonathan
-Caesar
-Random Dog #37
-Avdol
-Avdol again
-Iggy
-Kakyoin
-Polnareff's innocence and will to live
-Shigechi

D

Deleted member

Ah, this is what I've been waiting for: the Jojo memes
Screenshot_2016-08-26-21-18-02-1.png

Also, apparently, this week's 91 Days episode is just a recap
A. ****ing. Recap.
WHO NEEDS A GODDAMN RECAP WHEN YOU CAN JUST REWATCH THE EPISODES BY YOURSELF?

Last edited by a moderator:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Hot Wheels liked the Mario cars tweet I retweeted.

Now the question is did they like it since I'm basically giving them free advertisement or are they teasing
&
to happen (my tweet mentioned my wish for those two)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom