• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Log Horizon season 2 is much better than the first, trying to explain game mechanics in that universe and finally showing glimpses of the characters' lives before being trapped in the game and what it meant to them.
Episode 10 is like Re: Zero's episode 18: it's all talking but damn if it isn't some GREAT talking.
William is definitely best character after it.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
saw this spicy Switch leak on the bookFace

thought you'd all get a kick fam

FB_IMG_1483981319797.jpg

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Gamestop employee shared some deets on the Switch.

https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSw...amestop_will_be_having_statedistrict/dc76hz8/

For the lazy:
  • Friday pre-orders will go live, and you'll be able to pre-order the switch and games (no word on the online/in store pickup though)
  • Nintendo has only slated stores for 10-15 pre-order units per store (here we go again, NES classic all over again)
  • Breath of the Wild will 100% be a launch title.
  • Zelda accessories are coming out for the switch at launch.
  • Amiibos for botw will be out 2-3 weeks before switch launch.
  • A 3D Mario game is coming out at launch as well, but no name was given for the title.
  • Gamestop will be getting pre-order promotional material between now and Thursday this week for in store advertising.
  • Gamestop is stating a March 17th release date for the Switch.
  • Gamestop has the SKU's for the units, but no pricing from Nintendo at the moment.
10-15 pre order units per store may not be quite as bad as it sounds, PS4 and Xbone were handled in a similar manner (only 20-25 pre order units per store).

We'll see how it goes.
Good thing I order
O N L I N E.

Zelda and Mario? R.I.P |Ersatz|'s wallet.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Gamestop employee shared some deets on the Switch.

https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSw...amestop_will_be_having_statedistrict/dc76hz8/

For the lazy:
  • Friday pre-orders will go live, and you'll be able to pre-order the switch and games (no word on the online/in store pickup though)
  • Nintendo has only slated stores for 10-15 pre-order units per store (here we go again, NES classic all over again)
  • Breath of the Wild will 100% be a launch title.
  • Zelda accessories are coming out for the switch at launch.
  • Amiibos for botw will be out 2-3 weeks before switch launch.
  • A 3D Mario game is coming out at launch as well, but no name was given for the title.
  • Gamestop will be getting pre-order promotional material between now and Thursday this week for in store advertising.
  • Gamestop is stating a March 17th release date for the Switch.
  • Gamestop has the SKU's for the units, but no pricing from Nintendo at the moment.
10-15 pre order units per store may not be quite as bad as it sounds, PS4 and Xbone were handled in a similar manner (only 20-25 pre order units per store).

We'll see how it goes.
"10-15 pre-order units"

Still, having both Zelda AND 3D Mario at launch would be pretty great.

These next three days are going to be long, aren't they?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Important question:
How do I put a game I downloaded on the PSN on my USB key?
Please, tell me I can do that. The Wii U was able to put game on USB key so I call hax if I can't put a game on USB key on PS3.

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Meanwhile, Kirby.

tmp_20358-2b81338818490.jpg

Ok now...tell me how to do that because i never preordered an console online before. Preorders for the switch arent up on the gamestop site yet right?
I'm on a list for Amazon to email me when it's available to preorder.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Yeah, exactly, can I put a game downloaded from the PSN in it?
hmm Does this relate to what you are asking?
http://community.eu.playstation.com...-and-Install-via-USB-Hard-Drive/td-p/19617190

I had to google it since this a new news to me
I'm on a list for Amazon to email me when it's available to preorder.
oh naw, I never preorder anything from amazon. Everytime I head someone zay they preorderd from there, Amazon screws them over

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
We already have illegal goods in Mario Sunshine and **** fighting in Pokemon
No need to even stretch it that far.

Anyone remember Red Pollen Orbs? That was. . .pretty much every kind of illegal substance rolled into one. Even ended in people getting rounded up by the authorities in both games it was in, IIRC.

Nopon rackets are serious business.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Anyone remember Red Pollen Orbs? That was. . .pretty much every kind of illegal substance rolled into one. Even ended in people getting rounded up by the authorities in both games it was in, IIRC.

I'm serious! The Shine Sprites are a necessity for the town and some of them are gained through sidequests, given by the palmtree ****ers. And the blue coins are for going to that rat faced ******* for Shine Sprites

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
Hope everyone had a good New Years! I know I did!

I recently got back into Xenoblade Chronicles X after a hiatus. The Switch reveal inching closer has pushed me to try and finish it before the new console comes out. I stopped after Chapter 6 because I hate having to explore after each chapter. But I finally got a Skell and plan to start Chapter 7 probably tonight.

How's everyone else been? :bluejump:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
it disappoints me that the title is a day behind.

Opossum Opossum

:4sonic:come on step it up!

:p

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Forgot to mention this earlier, but today is my birthday!:happysheep:

I haven't opened my presents or ate my cake yet, but I've been playing Fire Emblem Fates again for the birthday surprise.

Turns out they added a really nice detail where every character has a voiced of clip saying happy birthday to you. Some of them even add a spin to them to reflect their personalities.

My favorite voiced birthday clip has to be Saizo's. He says, "I'm, uh, glad you were born." That's so Saizo.:laugh:

I enjoyed Shigure's too. He sings "Happy Birthday to you" with the Lost in Thoughts All Alone melody.

I'll be playing Pokemon Sun later today to see the birthday surprise in that game.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I'm serious! The Shine Sprites are a necessity for the town and some of them are gained through sidequests, given by the palmtree ****ers. And the blue coins are for going to that rat faced ******* for Shine Sprites
I'm serious too. Xenoblade was NOT subtle about that sidequest. Every time Red Pollen Orbs come up as a topic in that series, it just keeps getting more blatant, LOL.

There were High Entia sneaking out in the dead of night to hang out at a secret club with a bouncer in order to eat that stuff. Then the authorities came down on them once you caught them in the act. Someone in Colony 9 wanted to eat it in order to get stronger for a fight. And then there's XCX, which didn't spend nearly as much time on it but flat out tells you the stuff is illegal and being smuggled and thanks you for catching the people who were transporting it.

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614

This game is really silly.

Anyways, me and a few buddies of mine were just messing around random **** on fightcade. Along the way, we came across some dude from Turkey in Art of Fighting 3 who seemed really happy that otheer human being were playing AoF 3 for once.
the magic of aof3.png

As silly as it may sound, it was kinda special seeing basically three nations untied over some cr***y old fight game over the internet.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

True dat.

Also the Bana the Betrayer fight was just a goddamn masterwork.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
"Mario Kart 9: 500cc So Fast You Won't Need F-Zero Anymore"

Well, R.I.P. the F-Zero franchise forever. :laugh:
I just imagined 500cc GBA Rainbow Road.
That would basically be an unplayable, chaotic mess.

I want it.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I still can't decide if I'm going to stay up for the hour long Switch presentation at 11 PM or watch it the morning after...

Why must you do this to me Nintendo?

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Nice.

Happy bday.

:250:Yes, I can finally play a New Leaf for the full amount of hours

How does one dispose of a bad lithium battery?
Technically you can throw it out with your regular trash. Technically. Not advised if you have an alternative.

Some places recycle them, typically for free. May want to ask some electronics stores in your area.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
If there is a new Metroid game I will change my avatar to a potato. . .assuming I remember

I would also be hyped as **** and buy switch day one
:061:
Keeping this on record so you'll have to use a Potato avi if there's a new Metroid game.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

I haven't opened my presents or ate my cake yet, but I've been playing Fire Emblem Fates again for the birthday surprise.

Turns out they added a really nice detail where every character has a voiced of clip saying happy birthday to you. Some of them even add a spin to them to reflect their personalities.

My favorite voiced birthday clip has to be Saizo's. He says, "I'm, uh, glad you were born." That's so Saizo.:laugh:

I enjoyed Shigure's too. He sings "Happy Birthday to you" with the Lost in Thoughts All Alone melody.

I'll be playing Pokemon Sun later today to see the birthday surprise in that game.
Happy birthday! जन्मदिन मुबारक़ हो एरुरेइदो!

Have fun. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom