• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

If there's no Miiverse stage, at least move the stage's music to other stages.
I always thought the Mario Paint Medley would've been a good fit for the Mario Maker stage. If Sakurai or whoever's directing wants that stage to continue to exclusively feature 2D Mario platformer music, then I guess Wrecking Crew or one of the Yoshi stages would work fine with that medley.

D

Deleted member

Wait....Liam Robertson was the guy that was insistent that Shovel Knight was coming to Smash Wii U/3DS, wasn't he?

I'd take anything he says in regards to Smash with a grain of salt, then.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Can you not do that? That's really annoying.
Isnt that the first time I clearly stated that? If not then sorry I did.. I just want more positivity in the world and here because I know come 2017, its just gonna be all gloom and doom and sadness and Im not looking forward to it at all

Last edited:

Bananija

Count of Trickery
Isnt that the first time I clearly stated that? If not then sorry I did.. I just want more positivity in the world and here because I know come 2017, its just gonna be all gloom and doom and sadness and Im not looking forward to it at all
This statement about how you want more positivity in the world is, ironically, pessimistic.
:p

Not that I disagree with you : a world with more positive people would be a better place to live in.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Why did EVERY Mega starter get a "Trainer's Choice" pack

Except Blastoise

Screw you TOMY

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
This statement about how you want more positivity in the world is, ironically, pessimistic.
:p

Not that I disagree with you : a world with more positive people would be a better place to live in.
oh pff my bad but Yeah Im a pretty pessimistic person but I'm at least trying to be more positive, sadly, I doubt its possable come next year

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I appreciate your optimism and stuff but going around and laughing at others being upset is just a really **** thing to do really. No offense or anything to you. Just don't like when people go around saying that.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Nintendo planing 2-3 mobile games a year starting 2017.

Sounds pretty neat. I wonder what they'll do.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Punch-Out!! and Rhythm Heaven would work really well as mobile titles since their controls are more simplistic, their rounds can be completed in a short amount of time, and they're eye catching and colorful.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I...wasnt?

That wasnt even RELATED to the post above mine. Dont assume Im laughing at other people,, Im not an *******
Wasn't saying that's what you trying to do but your post gives out that implication.

Thing is I see that kind of mentality in other places and it irks me because it slaps pessimism on top of other pessimism under the guise of optimism. I meant nothing personal about you.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I got my mom a rice cooker for Christmas, she specifically asked for one

But it hasn't arrived yet and isn't expected to arrive until the 27th

So, I wrapped the Amazon order form in wrapping paper, lol

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I got my mom a rice cooker for Christmas, she specifically asked for one

But it hasn't arrived yet and isn't expected to arrive until the 27th

So, I wrapped the Amazon order form in wrapping paper, lol
That's why you buy from stores not online for Christmas.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well, instead of getting me a present, she paid for clothing of mine while shopping

Meh, she gave me my present ahead of time and she's getting hers a little late.

It evens out

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

2 or 3 a year? That sounds about right. So long as they don't have it take too much time off of their main projects, it should be fine.

D

Deleted member

I'm upgrading my New 3DS XL's microSD card storage as we speak, now that I finally got a 32GB variant. Yes, unscrewing the back cover of the system isn't really ideal, but it isn't like one is going to upgrade it very often, anyways.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I need help with abilities and the hidden ability of a 3 stage pokemon. They're based off turtles. They're tanky with high def and sp. def.

Stage 1 is Turtose, pure water
Stage 2 is Vapoise, also pure water
Stage 3 is Tortaqua, water/steel

Honestly they are very much water type swaps of the Turtwig line.

D

Deleted member

Just remembered that I'm still not sure what I'll base my legendaries on.
Any suggestions?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Just remembered that I'm still not sure what I'll base my legendaries on.
Any suggestions?
My suggestion is African mythology. Specifically, making the game's legendary trio be a Grass python, a Bug hornet, and a Ground leopard. The head of this quartet would be a Fairy-Fighting type spider Pokémon (yes, not Bug :p)

This is based on the legend of Anansi, who became the God of stories and trickery after bringing the sky god a leopard, hornet, and python. Could be a cool thing to pull from.

D

Deleted member

I thought of a fairly decent idea for Medusa.
I want them to be based on Zeus, Poseidon and Hades though, rather than generic monsters.
Base them off memes, that'll sure be timeless. :p
Nah fam, have you seen my starter designs? The grass one is Weedpole, which is a grass Tadpole, it's totally gonna evolve into the lovechild of dat boi and snoop dogg. :p
My suggestion is African mythology. Specifically, making the game's legendary trio be a Grass python, a Bug hornet, and a Ground leopard. The head of this quartet would be a Fairy-Fighting type spider Pokémon (yes, not Bug :p)

This is based on the legend of Anansi, who became the God of stories and trickery after bringing the sky god a leopard, hornet, and python. Could be a cool thing to pull from.
That sounds really intresting actually... I need to look that up.

But first I need to get some sleep. It's 3:08 in my time zone and I haven't slept at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom