• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I would be exicited if that January pay h for Smash 4 ends up having balance changes.

Just change the whole 2017 meta. But alas, will never happen but this meta is fine. Especially after MKLeo showed how strong his Marth was

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I would be exicited if that January pay h for Smash 4 ends up having balance changes.

Just change the whole 2017 meta. But alas, will never happen but this meta is fine. Especially after MKLeo showed how strong his Marth was
I'm almost expecting the 2017 meta to change. . .near the end of the year when the Switch port with new characters and content comes out.

Probably be a lot of players that won't be getting the benefit of that in that case, though.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
So Riolu in my Pokemon is Ice type and Lucario is Ice/Fighting. The ability I decided for them is Justified with Mega Launcher as its hidden ability.
Guess I'll take this chance to talk about mine.

Snow Riolu in my game have the same sort of setup as regular Riolu. The difference is purely cosmetic. When evolved like normal, they evolve into normal Snow Lucario, which are also a purely cosmetic change versus regular Lucario. But when Snow Riolu evolve by having high friendship and leveling them near the Frost Boulder, it'll evolve into a different kind of Snow Lucario, which have a few new toys.

Name: Lucario
Form: Ice Embrace
Type: Fighting/Ice
Ability: Arctic Aura: Reduces damage from supereffective attacks and powers up not very effective moves
Base Stats: 75/100/75/100/75/100
Signature Attack:
Aura Beam: Ice-Type version of Aura Sphere.

More rounded-up version of regular Lucario. Has an amazing double Ability (Filter/Tinted lens) due to its frailness and semi weak offensive stats. It also has access to a new Ice-Type move a few other Ice Pokémon can learn called Chill Dance, which raises Sp. Attack and Speed.

The form Ice Embrace is share by three other Pokémon- Arcanine, Ampharos, and Grumpig.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Yes, the 2017 meta will change when :pichumelee: returns in the Switch port and is broken on the levels of :pikachu64::foxmelee::metaknight:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Guess I'll take this chance to talk about mine.

Snow Riolu in my game have the same sort of setup as regular Riolu. The difference is purely cosmetic. When evolved like normal, they evolve into normal Snow Lucario, which are also a purely cosmetic change versus regular Lucario. But when Snow Riolu evolve by having high friendship and leveling them near the Frost Boulder, it'll evolve into a different kind of Snow Lucario, which have a few new toys.

Name: Lucario
Form: Ice Embrace
Type: Fighting/Ice
Ability: Arctic Aura: Reduces damage from supereffective attacks and powers up not very effective moves
Base Stats: 75/100/75/100/75/100
Signature Attack:
Aura Beam: Ice-Type version of Aura Sphere.

More rounded-up version of regular Lucario. Has an amazing double Ability (Filter/Tinted lens) due to its frailness and semi weak offensive stats. It also has access to a new Ice-Type move a few other Ice Pokémon can learn called Chill Dance, which raises Sp. Attack and Speed.

The form Ice Embrace is share by three other Pokémon- Arcanine, Ampharos, and Grumpig.
Nice. Yeah mine is basically the same Riolu/Lucario with a fresh coat of paint and a new typing. Everything else is basically the same stat wise. My Lucario also has a signature move that is an ice version of Aura Sphere. It's called Aura Freeze though and is 5 points weaker but can freeze opponents.

Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Man, news on TV are depressing, lol.

They are like: Murder!, thieves!, drugs!, lies!, injustice!, oh... and now some sports.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

They are like: Murder!, thieves!, drugs!, lies!, injustice!, oh... and now some sports.
Whats depressing is how waiting for Christmas feels now that I am a college student. It feels like its taking forever
Oh yeah and my is watching Soccer too lol

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Apparently the reason no one traded my grimer for their Chicorita, is because there is NO POKEMON NAMED CHICORITA

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Forgot to mention this a few days ago, but I have some news for all the Fire Emblem Fates enthusiasts here:

Fudgenuggets98025, the Youtuber who has been uploading the FE: Fates Drama CDs onto Youtube, has just finished uploading all 8 tracks from the second Birthright Drama CD. Thus, the complete audio for the entire Birthright Drama CD series has been uploaded onto Youtube, complete with translations and a custom support conversation setting to make the dialogues feel more alive. Click here if you want to watch and hear all the tracks from the Birthright Drama CDs.

He has also started to upload the audios from the first Conquest Drama CD, and he will be uploading the tracks from that CD over the next few days.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well, ignoring that, why would someone accept a Grimer?
Ah, because it's got perfect IV's and is in a moon ball, which is a rare ball

Edit: It's also got the egg move "Shadow Sneak"

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Ohh, I didn't know you could see those things.

Oh well, if that doesn't work, try a Stufful.
I literally sent only Stuffuls to the GTS and I completed the Pokedex in like a week.
I was able to get an emboar for one, so I thought I'd try a chicorita. I think it's one of the only radar pokemon I haven't got yet

Edit: They actually can't see the IV's, but if they could it'd be perfect

However, they can see the ball

Last edited:
Bad News: I have no idea if Tuesday was my last day of class or tomorrow is. My teacher who never tells us anything never told us if we have a final and won't respond to my emails.

Good news: Christmas is soon (which means pokemon) and im about to bake cookies!
:061:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
The signature moves for all my regional forms.
Butterfree: Hive Beacon. Bug type Psyshock(Bug/Psychic)
Tentacool/Tentacruel: Electrowave. Electric type Surf(Poison/Electric)
Cacnea/Cacturne: Ghastly Needles. Ghost type Needle Arm(Water&Water/Ghost)
Beedrill: Drill Punch. Bug type Close Combat(Bug/Fighting)
Ponyta/Rapidash: Acidthrower. Poison type Flamethrower(Poison&Poison/Ghost)
Machop/Machoke/Machamp: Dyanmite Punch. Fairy type Strength(Fire&Fire&Fire/Fairy)
Ekans/Arbok: Hammer Tail. Fighting type Poison Tail(Fighting/Dragon)
Cubone/Marowak: Flame Bone. Fire type Bonemerang(Fire/Ground&Fire/Ghost)
Riolu/Lucario: Aura Freeze. Ice type Aura Sphere(Ice&Ice/Fighting)
Parasect: Dark Spore. Ghost type Cross Poison(Bug/Ghost)
Ledian: Double Punch. Bug type Brick Break.(Bug/Fighting)
Sandile/Krokorok/Krookodile: Snowplough. Ice type Bulldoze.(Ice/Dark)

Yes they are just type change versions of older moves but it's just easier this way.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
What about pre-patch :4bayonetta:?
Her as well. They'll all bow down to their new overlord. :pichumelee:

That's exactly how I feel about News as well. Honestly I don't bother even checking it often nowadays. Will check every once in a blue moon and then immediately regret it afterwards.

And yes the fact that news anchors can change gears from talking about someone being viciously slaughtered to some sports team winning a game makes me cringe. Just WTH.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I finally figured out what Pyukumuku's purify move has going for it outside of double battles. It's Z-variant raises all stats by one where as recover resets lowered stats.

Not sure this changes much, if anything but it's cool to know.

D

Deleted member

So what do you guys think of this? And as unlikely as it is, what would you guys think if Iori were to make it into the game like this video hypothetically says?

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
So what do you guys think of this? And as unlikely as it is, what would you guys think if Iori were to make it into the game like this video hypothetically says?
Fuel for the CvS3 Hype Train if it actually happens.
Which I hope it does, love Iori.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I GOT IT!!! Shiny Grimer!

Hells yeah

I've always want ...a purple grimer...

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
BTW, if there's anyone here looking for a new JRPG to play, Trails in the Sky FC is 10 bucks right now on Steam.

A great deal for (IMO) one of the best RPGs ever made.

If nothing else, it's yet another game with a great soundtrack by Falcom.

D

Deleted member

I GOT IT!!! Shiny Grimer!

Hells yeah

I've always want ...a purple grimer...
It's probably in refference to how normal grimer's shiny is the same kind of green as alolan grimer's.

Except the shinies for both(vice versa) are brighter.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I guess Iori's a possibility (Mai did show up in DoA5 after all, and he might be a decent fit for SFV), but can't help but doubt it.

D

Deleted member

I guess Iori's a possibility (Mai did show up in DoA5 after all, and he might be a decent fit for SFV), but can't help but doubt it.
Well yes, me neither Max or I see it that likely either. My question was more so on how you'd feel if he were to actually make it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom