• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
I'm done with the unevolved starters! Might do legendaries tomorrow.
Also, in case you want to see them:
View attachment 123044
Done on MS Paint. Not amazing but pretty impressive for a MS Paint drawing if I do say so myself.

Grass starter: Weedpole, the Leaf Tadpole Pokemon
Type: Grass
Weight: Unknown
Height: Unknown
Stats:
HP: 49
Att: 55
Def: 45
Sp. Att: 58
Sp. Def: 48
Speed: 65
The eggs are layed inside underwater plants. Once they hatch, a leaf becomes part of their body so that they can breath. A Weedpole that doesn't hatch on a plant does not have a leaf attached, and dies instantly as a result.

Fire Starter: Demhot, the Tasmanian Devil Pokemon
Type: Fire/Dark
Stats:
HP: 50
Att: 70
Def: 50
Sp. Att: 35
Sp. Def: 45
Speed: 70
It's born inside a volcano, so its body temperature is extremely hot. It's very mischevious and may pretend disobeying its trainer in battle in order to trick its opponent to think it's careless.

Water starter: Bouncephin, the Dolphin Pokemon
Type: Water
Stats:
HP: 45
Att: 35
Def: 50
Sp. Att: 70
Sp. Def: 65
Speed: 55
This Pokemon usually lives in groups of 30, all of which are extremely loyal to each other - if one is attacked, the others will protect it. It is very playful and enjoys human interaction.
What do you think? I personally don't really like the names I made for them, but other than that I'm pretty satisfied with my work.
Luckily, the Pundertaker is here to get some good names for you

Shoalfin
Tadalily
Infearno

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Finally finished my Smash Moveset for Decidueye. I'd love it if he got something like this should he get in the Switch port.
Jab: A three strike attack. First is swipe of the wing, and then two talon-swipe kicks.
Dash Attack: Decidueye glides forward a bit, corkscrewing while using Drill Peck.
Side Tilt: Decidueye flaps its wings twice, aggressively.
Up Tilt: Decidueye leaps up to hit foes with its beak.
Down Tilt: Decidueye does a low kick with its claws.

Neutral Air: Channeling its inner Yondu, Decidueye's arrow makes a loop around itself despite Decidueye not firing it. Spooooooky.
Forward Air: Decidueye launches and arrow diagonally downward.
Back Air: Decidueye turns to kick foes with its talons.
Up Air: Decidueye flaps its wings, sending it slightly upward to hit foes. Uniquely, this can aid in recovery, similar to Corrin's back air.
Down Air: Decidueye launches a spread of three arrows below it. The middle arrow meteor smashes foes.

Side Smash: Decidueye leaps back while launching an arrow at the ground in front of it.
Up Smash: Decidueye launches three arrows consecutively directly above it. This is a meteor smash.
Down Smash: Decidueye leaps up and launches an exploding feather arrow into the ground below it.

Forward Throw: Decidueye launches an arrow at the foes head, launching them forward.
Back Throw: Decidueye tosses them back and kicks the foe with extended talons.
Up Throw: Decidueye flies up, foe in its talons, and slams them into the ground.
Down Throw: Decidueye launches and arrow into the ground that explodes.

Specials:

Neutral Special: Spirit Shackle - Decidueye takes aim and launches an arrow toward the foe. If hit, the opponent will be stunned and unable to move or jump for a small amount of time, enabling Decidueye to follow up with a strong attack.

Side Special: Leafage - Decidueye launches three razor-sharp leaves out of its wing bow that then spread in a fan pattern. At any point, Side B can be pressed again to make them reconverge for more damage.

Up Special: Brave Bird - Decidueye flies up and then diagonally downward at the peak. If a foe is hit in the downward crash, it does heat damage, but also causes recoil damage to Decidueye.

Down Special: U-Turn - Decidueye gets a ghostly aura about it and launches itself at the opponent horizontally. While in this ghostly state, Decidueye is intangible. After striking, Decidueye goes back to where it was when starting the move. This move doesn't do a lot of damage, and instead is mainly used for its super armor and as a poking move.

Final Smash: Sinister Arrow Raid - Decidueye leaps up and performs its signature Z-Move, Sinister Arrow Raid. A huge line of Spirit Shackles descend from the sky and target the foe, and on impact, explode for massive damage and knockback.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Just played Half Genie Hero for a few hours. First impressions!
My god is this beautiful. I can't go back to the old art style anymore
The music is ****ing amazing, give it a listen if you have free time
Dialogue is witty yet again
Shantae is more relatable as she eats tubs of ice cream!
Gameplay has been refined!
It's easy to grind after a transformation
Currently finished the Holly chapter, HIGHLY recommend it!

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Alright. Here we go. Going for Magic Guard Abra. Here's how I'm going about it.

I have a Trapinch here with the ability Arena Trap. This will allow me to stop them from using Teleport. I also have Sandstorm, which can scout for the Magic Guard Abra. Finally, once I find said Abra, I have Toxic, to stop the SOS chain. Toxic won't hurt the Abra. So now I need some way to hurt them without KOing them. Unfortunantly, Trapinch lacks False Swipe and any way to prevent not KOing them. But that's alright, I want the Abra in a Timer Ball anyways, and once its poisoned after a few turns, catching it shouldn't be problematic.

Wish me luck. :4megaman:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Just played Half Genie Hero for a few hours. First impressions!
My god is this beautiful. I can't go back to the old art style anymore
The music is ****ing amazing, give it a listen if you have free time
Dialogue is witty yet again
Shantae is more relatable as she eats tubs of ice cream!
Gameplay has been refined!
It's easy to grind after a transformation
Currently finished the Holly chapter, HIGHLY recommend it!
How exactly did you get the game? Is it out already in countries outside the U.S. or? I do want to try it out for myself, but I'm not even sure I'll get the time to play it if I don't get it soon.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Does Weedpole get a flying subtype. So it can get real high
It's starts off a bug type as it gets a buzz, then it starts flying high in it's second stage. However, it's third stage is ground as it has a harsh fall

D

Deleted member

I can believe it lol
They shouldnt have put the trailer on youtube, problem #1
They should of, idk, made their own pokemon and sprites, problem #2 I mean, hell Pokemon Sweets hasnt been taken down because 1) it isnt as popular and 2) The edited the sprits, they didnt just rip them from main games
I don't think using their pokemon was the problem, Uranium had completely original pokemon and that was taken down. Not to mention other projects using gamefreak's pokemon habe survived.

Just saw Rogue One a few hours ago.

Great movie. If you have never seen a star wars film you might be a little confused, but otherwise it was spectacular. Loved quite a lot of the climactic finale

Seeing the huge battle on the beach and ****ing AT-ATs was spectacular, all with a space battle. Great stuff.

And the ending was particularly great following straight into episode 4. Loved that.
:061:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I don't think using their pokemon was the problem, Uranium had completely original pokemon and that was taken down. Not to mention other projects using gamefreak's pokemon habe survived.
Then I guess it all has to do with how popular it had become then

Welp, he set himself up, what can I say

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I will say this about the dev, at least he isnt blaming Nintendo as a company on its law team
he even said "I will always support Nintendo and their products." while on the other side of the spectrum in the rainbow you got the person saying " Please don't. They don't deserve it. I will pirate all nintendo products from now on.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Apparently my computer is deleting PKHex before I can run it. I've scanned the file for virus' and it isn't detecting any. But when I try to run it my computer automatically deletes it

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm not sure if I need homebrew

I have a power save device, and apparently you need a decryption program and PKhex?

Then I can edit pokemons

Edit: I'm a little intimidated

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I'm not sure if I need homebrew

I have a power save device, and apparently you need a decryption program and PKhex?

Then I can edit pokemons

Edit: I'm a little intimidated
I think you ligit need to hack into your 3DS to use PKhex but there is also that " Glitch" of saving in the pokemon center

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think you ligit need to hack into your 3DS to use PKhex but there is also that " Glitch" of saving in the pokemon center
That's why I'm going to use my moon version to hack only. That way if something goes run I can just reset it

Also, power saves creates back ups, so I could just restore the back up if it goes wrong

But, I'm not sure why I need to hack my 3DS when powersaves connects the game directly into my computer without the 3DS

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'll try getting one once I finish this infinite SOS battle with ditto :dazwa:
I'm waiting until I find an imposter ditto to catch one and check its ivs
No worries, I'm doing it right now. Its really, really ****ing annoying. But I think I got it down.

Better then hatching Eevee, which I was doing yesterday. I have 3 6IV Modest Male Eevee, yet not a 5IV Modest Female Eevee.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
*50 minutes of SOS Chaining Abra later*
>Sandstorm is brewing
>Abra summons Abra
>Trapinch KOs older Abra
>New Abra takes no damage from Sandstorm

My reaction:
2016-12-20_09-42-21.jpg

God damn. THE most satisfying SOS find ever. Even better then shinies. Good lord.

Well I got it. Magic Guard Abra. Nice IVs too- SpA, Def, and Spe. Gonna go ahead and breed it now.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Hmmmmmmmm.....I wonder how many of these 15m people who viewed it know that the character that appears at 25m 38s is :4lucina:.....
(I literally just randomly skipped a few times and saw her :D)

Last edited:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
yah it was fixed Nov 18 and normal players shouldnt be effected by the glitch or so I've read

Maybe its fixed, I dont use pkhex and no one who does use it has said anything, so idk
I think the person who made the mod fixed it in a later update since he was aware of that bug.

At least if I recall correctly.....

D

Deleted member

Is pokken a good game to get if you want not only a fighting game your friends can play with you(my friends and bros have a hard time performing specials, aside from my 12 year old brother.) and also just want some fun without having to have the competitive meta game on your mind constantly?

Bananija

Count of Trickery
Is pokken a good game to get if you want not only a fighting game your friends can play with you(my friends and bros have a hard time performing specials, aside from my 12 year old brother.) and also just want some fun without having to have the competitive meta game on your mind constantly?
The game fps rate drop to half when in local non-LAN multiplayer. Also, if one is more experienced, it's going to be boring to play. I speak from experience.:troll:

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
There is a very real chance that the 2018 Congress ballot in Massachusetts will have both Brianna Wu and Curt Schilling on it.

I can't believe I just typed that

D

Deleted member

The game fps rate drop to half when in local non-LAN multiplayer. Also, if one is more experienced, it's going to be boring to play. I speak from experience.:troll:
Ah, I see. That's what I've heard from many, but I wanted a secondhand opinion, so thanks for that. I'll wait on it then. Especially since I usually play more complex fighting games and even something like smash bores me easily when there's no friends to play with.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
There is a very real chance that the 2018 Congress ballot in Massachusetts will have both Brianna Wu and Curt Schilling on it.

I can't believe I just typed that

But why?

Both of those options suck all the eggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom