• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Bingo.

Proof of how predictable these WWE projects are.
Cenapenguin looks like a blend between Skipper.... and Buzzwole.

Well ****.

Pokemon Prism got shot dead.

And unlike Uranium, Ninty didn't wait until the game was officially out this time.

This really sucks, though bizarrely enough Prism is just a ROMhack.
Blame the upcoming game starring Necrozma.

since people were talking about avgn and nc what movie, game, anime, comic reviewer do you guys watch?
I think linkara's pretty good.
I mainly watch JWittz, JonTron and GameXplain's reviews.

There was also a couple of local game reviewers I used to watch, but they've both quit YT.

Last edited:

Thatkidwiththeafro

The Pink Panther's Bro!
NNID
Mr.F-ZeroBias
Who are the first two?
Those names sound like they belong to original Harry Potter characters.

Donut Steel.
I take it as some dudes/dudettes haven't read Harry Potter & the Cursed Child yet? Albus Potter is the middle child of Harry Potter and Ginny Potter, and Scorpius Malfoy is the son of Draco Malfoy. Both boys become best friends in the story, despite their father's objections. Many fans feel as if Albus and Scorpius could become a thing so to speak. Also, J.K. Rowling helped write the story, which is considered canon officially. ;)

This is already canon
Wait.... wha? Hold the phone here....

D

Deleted member

since people were talking about avgn and nc what movie, game, anime, comic reviewer do you guys watch?
SomecallmeJohnny and The Geek Critique are two off the top of my head that I've been watching whenever they upload new videos lately. I also used to be into Matthewmatosis back when I first watched his Zelda, Metal Gear, and Mario reviews, and it's a channel I'd still recommend giving a watch. Super Bunnyhop, while not primarily a review channel, is another good one.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Tbh Im fine with the WWE Crossovers; the Scooby-Doo Wrestlemania movie was top kek.

Specially this glorious scene where Cena pushes Dwayne Johnson off a cliff.

D

Deleted member

For gaming, I love to watch:

Game Sack
Really, really in-depth whilst entertaining look into classic video games and classic video game consoles, as well as niche titles and consoles. Video quality and editing is stunning as well. This show is my favorite gaming show on youtube. It's really good and I recommend everyone check it out.

Classic Game Room
Simple man reviews practically everything! Generally laidback reviews with some humor and some decent information. Not the most in-depth reviewer, but has a very approachable atmosphere and doesn't fall into the tropes of the big youtubers. Just a relatable dude in general. He also really loves Truxton.

JonTron
Everyone knows this guy, and for good reason, he's really funny and entertaining. I watch him generally for his entertainment factor, but he has some interesting opinions and insights as well.

AVGN
Don't watch him that much anymore (being that I only pay attention to his AVGN videos), but everyone knows and loves the nerd. His newer reviews aren't as great as his older ones, but he still puts the effort so it's still very watchable.

Gamester81
I don't watch his reviews that often, but I have watched a lot. He generally is laidback like CGR, but possibly more so. Focus is on classic gaming and hardware, generally pretty informative. No entertainment value here, but solid information with a somewhat easy on the ears voice.

Bonus

IrateGamer
I watch these from time to time to just generally see how someone who has no idea what they are talking about review games. His reviews are laughably bad, has a lot of weird story elements he likes to put into his reviews which get real cringy, and his anger is so forced.

AlphaOmegaSin
I haven't watched him in a while, his earlier videos were kind of decentish, but now his videos just appeal to Gamergate which really hurt my enjoyment for his show. I stopped watching before this happened, however, but I'll touch on that in a second.

He's a metalhead that generally talks about the current news of video games and is a huge fan of classic gaming. But yeah, what made me stop watching his videos originally is just, he gets soooo angry, and is cursing like every 5 seconds. Sometimes it comes across as whiny, but sometimes he is (was) on point with it, generally his older views.

D

Deleted member

Can I just ask why Buzzfeed is popular?

It's so stupid....
Wow like alright im feeling attacked right now
Cause you cant just come here and call buzzfeed stupid, it has important and informative articles and quizzes that tell who you really are deep inside
Well ****.

And unlike Uranium, Ninty didn't wait until the game was officially out this time.

For the last ****ing time, it wasn't Nintendo that took down Uranium
It isn't though.

Like at all.

Not in the movies or in the comics.
Cap risked everything for Bucky
I'd say that's pretty romantic

D

Deleted member

After buying the physical version of Shovel Knight at the start of this year, I finally decided to use my soundtrack code.
It has been sometime since I last listened to this...

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I watch LazyGameReviews. He's been around on Youtube since back when the default video quality was Potato and does retro reviews of old PC games, which I find facinating as the console side of retro gaming has been pretty much done to death along with modern reviews and wearing camera glasses as he scours thrift stores for old games and the like. Suprised to see he's still got less than 500,000 subscribers.

Another good one is Ross's Game Dungeon, by Ross Scott, the guy behind Freeman's Mind. HE goes a lot more indepth and often goes on weird tangents but he also reviews a lot really cool old games, with the intent of either saving them from obscurity or as a cautionary tale.

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
My question is when we can get a Watchmen crossover in Injustice 2.

Cap risked everything for Bucky
I'd say that's pretty romantic
Here we have a clash of cultures. Alow me to list a few more deep relationships without much romantic meaning.

-Pheonix Wright and Maya Fey
-Bilbo Baggins and Samwise Gamgee
-Hawkeye and Black Widow (MCU)
-The Doctor and almost everyone he's traveled with.
-Ike and Soren
-Banjo and Kazooie
-Robin(M and F) and Chrom (Barring the obvious marriage factor for F!Robin)

Self sacrifice =/= Romance.

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
Y'know, I like Watchmen a lot, but I'm not optimistic about DC continuing the story. Each time they've tried to touch it again it hasn't turned out particularly well.

However I am 100% up for Roscharch in Injustice even if it's a Netherrealm game.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Finally back after my internet being down for an entire day.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Well, I just found out that the baby I was repeatedly babysitting for several months (which was getting really annoying as she was coming over WAY too much and it constantly messed multiple plans of mine) is not my niece.

Pretty mad about this because my dumb ass older brother was procrastinating on the paternity test for MONTHS before now. And it doesn't help that the mother is a huge ***** (she already pawned two other babies (not my brother's) so she can be with some other man).

My older brother has been a thorn on my side for basically my whole life and ****ed me over multiple times but this is a new low from him.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Redone my Jolteon. But I'll probably redo it again for Hidden Power Ice. Right now, its running Shadow Ball/Thunderbolt/Volt Switch/Wish.

D

Deleted member

Late to the Tracer topic, but although I'm not really interested in the sexual orientations of characters and consider this "neat", I will say that the more I thought about it, it actually is pretty cool that there is a popular and respectable gay character in gaming now.

For those who don't understand why people are so happy about it, to flesh out what I was saying before, characters that are "gay" in fictional media and gaming tend to be very stereotypical and just... not represented properly. It's not so much that the sexual orientation itself adds anything per say, It's more or less that it's a nice sign that another aspect of human life is being represented properly.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Well ****.

Seriously?

Something must have changed internally at Nintendo/TPC/whoever, because I've never heard of the going after romhacks before.

IIRC Prism was the third romhack this guy made, but there was nary a peep over the others.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Second level 100 has been trained up by yours truely- this time its another Legendary Pokémon, Tapu Lele, and by using 3 Bottle Caps, its ready for competitive battling.

Gonna say this again. Save your Bottle Caps for Legendaries/non breedables. It took quite awhile to train both Kartana (my first level 100) and Tapu Lele, and they both had the affection EXP and Lucky Egg, and Bottle Caps are still a pain to get. The next Legendary I'm leveling up is Tapu Bulu, because it only needs 2 Bottle Caps.

D

Deleted member

My question is when we can get a Watchmen crossover in Injustice 2.

Here we have a clash of cultures. Alow me to list a few more deep relationships without much romantic meaning.

-Pheonix Wright and Maya Fey
-Bilbo Baggins and Samwise Gamgee
-Hawkeye and Black Widow (MCU)
-The Doctor and almost everyone he's traveled with.
-Ike and Soren
-Banjo and Kazooie
-Robin(M and F) and Chrom (Barring the obvious marriage factor for F!Robin)

Self sacrifice =/= Romance.
I was joking though, mostly anyways
While I do love when media gives me some plathonic relationships(Hector and Eliwood best bromance) and yeah, it's not canon yet, I do like to see Cap and Bucky as a couple
Ike and Søren is the only paired ending with Ike iirc and Black Widow with Hulk happened
They just end up traveling together, paired endings in FE don't necessarily means marriage(well, until Awakening, that is)
FE7 and FE8 had a bunch of those
Amelia and Duessel's is the best example of that
And I like to pretend that forced HulkXBlack Widow pairing didn't exist

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Man thinking up the abilities for my pokemon is kinda easy.

I just gotta not make any OP.

Also good morning.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Man thinking up the abilities for my pokemon is kinda easy.

I just gotta not make any OP.

Also good morning.
You can give OP abilities to **** mons
I was joking though, mostly anyways
While I do love when media gives me some plathonic relationships(Hector and Eliwood best bromance) and yeah, it's not canon yet, I do like to see Cap and Bucky as a couple

They just end up traveling together, paired endings in FE don't necessarily means marriage(well, until Awakening, that is)
FE7 and FE8 had a bunch of those
Amelia and Duessel's is the best example of that
And I like to pretend that forced HulkXBlack Widow pairing didn't exist
That was meant that if Ike liked anyone, it's Soren
AGE OF ULTRON STILL HAPPENED

D

Deleted member

You can give OP abilities to **** mons

That was meant that if Ike liked anyone, it's Soren
AGE OF ULTRON STILL HAPPENED
Yeah, I mean, look at Araquanid

If that was the case, I think Ike would have to explain to Soren about Priam

NOPE, NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT
WE ONLY HAD GOOD MARVEL MOVIES
So, The Winter Soldier and... uh, that one? I guess? Yeah, I guess ot was decent

D

Deleted member

I'm bored and I have free time so I decided to create some Fakemon, for the first time ever.
I'm making the starters first... So uh quick, can someone think of animals that don't have Pokemon versions yet?

D

Deleted member

All Cap movies, Iron Man, Ant-Man, Strange, etc.
Oh yeah, Ant-Man was really good
So I guess it's two in total
Guess 2.1 because that airport fight scene is pretty good but the rest sucked
I'm bored and I have free time so I decided to create some Fakemon, for the first time ever.
I'm making the starters first... So uh quick, can someone think of animals that don't have Pokemon versions yet?
A Cheetah and a Dolphin

D

Deleted member

HulkXBlack Widow pairing didn't exist
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Yeah, that does feel very forced. Not because of the two characters at hand, but more so for the lack of reason for them being in love, other than, oh, now they're in love. I don't even know why Black Widow loves bruce other than she's really turned on by giant green men that almost killed her once.

But hey, they're not gay. :p So I guess it's harder to consider them a forced couple.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Finally evolved my Cosmoem into Lunala. And I just learned something by reading Lunala's Sun Pokédex entry.

Lunala is a female.

There you have it folks: a genderless Pokémon has a gender.

Rotom, what even.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
And Noctis just left the plain of the dimensional world he exists on (I found a glitch..) I couldn't move, warp, jump, or do anything.. tried returning to the Regalia but he was still missing and no movement options available..
Pegasus (could still happen :p and I'll approve of this), Hyena.. that's all I'm coming up with currently..

D

Deleted member

And Noctis just left the plain of the dimensional world he exists on (I found a glitch..) I couldn't move, warp, jump, or do anything.. tried returning to the Regalia but he was still missing and no movement options available..

Pegasus (could still happen :p and I'll approve of this), Hyena.. that's all I'm coming up with currently..
I'm offended that you forgot about Mightyena's existence

D

Deleted member

Finally evolved my Cosmoem into Lunala. And I just learned something by reading Lunala's Sun Pokédex entry.

Lunala is a female.

There you have it folks: a genderless Pokémon has a gender.

Rotom, what even.
This may sound stupid, but perhaps they aren't physically male/female and that really only comes into play when they abstractly create cosmog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom