• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I like the weapon options BOTW has

Gives me different combat abilities

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Anyways, I'm happy a got a new shirt with this design on it. But everything is colored in a gold-ish tone. Wanted a shirt that only had Gohan on it. Maybe a Vegeta one next time, if I can find one that looks good. Got it before they ran out I think. Gotta delete my history soon though, for those damn ads. Recommending me crap I don't even know about.
GohanG.gif

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Still need to get around to playing Plague of Shadows.

Specter of Torment looks pretty good though.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Man, Mega Man Battle Network's music is a bit underrated. But that has to do with coming from a series known all about it's soundtrack. Surge of Battle is a personal favorite.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Spoilering because not shilling Nintendo will trigger people

Yeah we got next to nothing on BotW.

The initial trailer only confirmed Ritos and gave us a sneak peek at towns. It also teased Zelda and possibly FemLink. The former is hardly earth shattering, and the latter I just don't care for personally.

That video with Bill and Nate literally showed nothing new. No, not even the location, Reggie lied about that, because that was in the E3 trailer for the game.

Also my god the frame rate is just unacceptable, especially for Nintendo. Optimising that should be their priority, it looks like a real hindrance.

I wanted to save proper impressions until they showed everything to be fair to them, but they showed next to nothing.

I am starting to move to cautiously optimistic territory with this game, rather than full on hype. Especially since Horizon may come out sooner at this rate.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I joked to my sister once that Kindom Hearts 3 wasn't coming out until 2025.

She believed me.
I don't blame her.

There will be more rereleases and remakes before KH3 comes out

Man, Mega Man Battle Network's music is a bit underrated. But that has to do with coming from a series known all about it's soundtrack. Surge of Battle is a personal favorite.

BN3 has the best soundtrack in the series.

Seriously Final Transmission is amazing

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Also my god the frame rate is just unacceptable, especially for Nintendo. Optimising that should be their priority, it looks like a real hindrance.
To be fair, I'm not sure if the framerate was due to the game or the stream.

Wish we knew though.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914

Good to see that Togashi is recommending his fans to read Kimestu no Yaiba.

It's such an underrated shonen manga and one of my favorite new series out of Jump this year. Hopefully it doesn't become another "Hinomaru Zumo" and be too unpopular to warrant having an anime in a couple years. It can easily benefit with one with the focus on smooth swordsmanship.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
To be fair, I'm not sure if the framerate was due to the game or the stream.

Wish we knew though.
It was the game, it happened at specific parts. It was also there in the E3 demo.
I forgived it then because early development and what not, but it should be showing improvement by now.

Strofirko

Smash Master

The initial trailer only confirmed Ritos and gave us a sneak peek at towns. It also teased Zelda and possibly FemLink. The former is hardly earth shattering, and the latter I just don't care for personally.

That video with Bill and Nate literally showed nothing new. No, not even the location, Reggie lied about that, because that was in the E3 trailer for the game.

I wanted to save proper impressions until they showed everything to be fair to them, but they showed next to nothing.

I am starting to move to cautiously optimistic territory with this game, rather than full on hype. Especially since Horizon may come out sooner at this rate.
dud too early.

Chrono.

Legit question, how do Halo fans feel about Wars?

I was under the impression the first Halo Wars didn't do well.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
It was the game, it happened at specific parts. It was also there in the E3 demo.
I forgived it then because early development and what not, but it should be showing improvement by now.
Which parts?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Well, I'm not spoilering mine.

Zelda isn't my favorite Nintendo franchise, but I do like it decently enough. I will say that I wanted to see more actual areas, but I'm also one of the few who didn't watch literal HOURs that they did throw out at E3. So some of that may be on me.

I do like the weapon system. Now if we could only switch them out quickly like DMC. Given that this game isn't finished, I'll wait to comment on Framerate, though.

I don't blame her.

There will be more rereleases and remakes before KH3 comes out

BN3 has the best soundtrack in the series.

Seriously Final Transmission is amazing
Maybe. But MMBN3's version of Proof of Courage is better. I really, really like that theme. 1 and 2's versions are also pretty sick, just less so.

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
The VGAs have never been worth expecting much over. Get invested in them at your own peril.

****ing Cranky Kong.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Overwatch just tied The Witcher 3's record for most awards

They do have some more awards left too including GOTY

Burruni

Smash Hero
I said it before and I'll say it again.

GARSIAN WOULD LOOK SO MUCH BETTER IF IT WAS PUDGIER.
Right now, it's a basketball taped to a panther's body

Chrono.

That Overwatch guy just said “KEEP EM’ OUT FOR HARAMBE”

I bet they just lost a lot of potential sales this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom