• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Wait Doctor Doom is an avenger now?

I don't read Marvel comics, but this intrigues me.

Details?
Besides what @Robotnik Claus said before, in Avengers #1 as a part of Marvel NOW! 2.0, we were given a sneak peek into some events happening in the new Avengers book in 2017, and from what I can tell, Doom takes over the Avengers for a little while.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Just caught my first shiny in Sun and Moon! Completely by accident too. A Wingull. Unfortunately it has Keen Eye, so it wont get Drizzle until I can get an Ability Capsule.

Anyone feeling generous ;)

D

Deleted member

Kinda sucks of all the characters to be added to official mortal kombat games after Sub Zero Mythologies, they went with Quan Chi and Fujin instead of guy riding ontop of fire breathing T-Rex
Why not the T-Rex itself instead of the rider?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Kinda sucks of all the characters to be added to official mortal kombat games after Sub Zero Mythologies, they went with Quan Chi and Fujin instead of guy riding ontop of fire breathing T-Rex
Quan Chi actually originated from the TV show. Mythologies put him in later. Tremor is also from Mythologies first, but unnamed, just like Fujin.

Why not the T-Rex itself instead of the rider?
Considering Reptile's fatalities... but that could be neat.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Quan Chi actually originated from the TV show. Mythologies put him in later. Tremor is also from Mythologies first, but unnamed, just like Fujin.

Considering Reptile's fatalities... but that could be neat.
Tremor is actually from MK Special Forces

But I didn't even know about Special Forces until recently so I was unfamiliar with Tremor

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
I_Understand_That_Reference.png
I have seen the video, my god, it's so strange but funny. I really like it.
Also, I just buyed Darkstalkers Ressurection. You know, the game who was suppoed to revive the franchise? Well, even if the job wasn't done, it's still a fun game to play.
I just can't find a definitive reason why Jojo villains singing disney is so much fun to watch>
Kira ironically singing poor unfortunate soul XD

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just traded away a pokemon that had pokerus without passing it to my pokemon...

I traded to get that pokemon specifically to trade away though. Finally got a Venipede at least

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Golly, I finally beat the E4 and became the Champion.

Decidueye (Robinroot)
Mudsdale (Epona)
Persian
Shiinotic (Toad)
Golem (Irony)
Crabominable

Took a few tries, but at least I did it!

*Every Pokemon is dead and Epona has 5 HP left*

By the skin of my teeth too.....

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Tremor is actually from MK Special Forces

But I didn't even know about Special Forces until recently so I was unfamiliar with Tremor
Must've misremembered it. I remember 4 elemental Gods in Mythologies. Also, one of his costumes is based upon the Mythologies' ninja design. Only Fuujin actually became a character. It's easy to think that Tremor was one of the 4 Gods, due to being an Earth-based ninja. Whoops. Still cool that old characters are becoming playable. :grin:

That said, they could easily add the other 3 Gods. Keep in mind that there's an implication that the other 3 were killed by Shinnok, due to Fujin's bio talking about only him and Raiden being the surviving Earthrealm Gods.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Ralf looks great there.

I can't wait to see how the stages are gonna look like now.
I imagine the brightly lit stages, like Mexico's stage being similar. Though Terry's stage and Iori's totally not Midgar stage would look pretty sick.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Forgot to use the QR Scanner yesterday. Damn it.

Oh well. I can still just it today, and today I can get Honedge. Gonna go for a Quiet Honedge to fit on my Trick Team. Ought to be good.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I filled 12 boxes of Dhelmise before I gave up on getting a shiny

Masuda method.

I guess I'll just wait to get the shiny charm

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
I'm currently working on Diamond's Elite Four. I keep losing due to level differences in teams, though it doesn't help that 3 of my Pokémon are weak to Ground, and 4 of them are weak to Fighting.

In one of my past attempts, it was Dialga vs Quagsire. I had Dialga do three Roars of Time, but Quagsire got three Protects in a row and blocked all of them. The next turn, I used Roar of Time again...and it missed.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Register every Pokemon in the Alola dex.
Sooooo I'd have to go through hours of chining to get a shiny Crabrawler, as opposed to hours of catching pokemon to fill the dex and make shiyn catching easier? I"ll take the first of those options.
Crabrawler is the only pokemon I plan on chaining until I get a shiny. Because only then, is it truly deserving of the name Little Mac.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I just learned something hilarious from Smogon. You know that flower ring Pokémon, Comfey? Well it turns out it may actually be a UB-02 Beauty counter.

252+ SpA Comfey Draining Kiss vs. 0 HP / 0- SpD UB-02 Beauty: 314-372 (110.9 - 131.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Triage offers Draining Kiss +3 priority, so unless UB-02 Beauty has Sash, its dead.

EDIT: Realistically, you probably wouldn't run 252 SpA on Comfey, but at 0 SpA, you'll still tank the second hit and heal off of it.

But the fun doesn't stop there.

252 Atk Life Orb UB-02 Beauty Poison Jab vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Comfey: 257-304 (83.9 - 99.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 Atk Life Orb UB-02 Beauty High Jump Kick vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Comfey: 156-183 (50.9 - 59.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 Atk Life Orb UB-02 Beauty U-turn vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Comfey: 84-100 (27.4 - 32.6%) -- guaranteed 4HKO
4 SpA Life Orb UB-02 Beauty Ice Beam vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Comfey: 103-121 (33.6 - 39.5%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

So even if UB-02 Beauty has sash, Comfey can tank whatever UB-02 Beauty uses. Basically, Comfey doesn't give a fiddler's **** about UB-02 Beauty. Comfey.

↑This↑

Lol this game is hilarious.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I just learned something hilarious from Smogon. You know that flower ring Pokémon, Comfey? Well it turns out it may actually be a UB-02 Beauty counter.

252+ SpA Comfey Draining Kiss vs. 0 HP / 0- SpD UB-02 Beauty: 314-372 (110.9 - 131.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Triage offers Draining Kiss +3 priority, so unless UB-02 Beauty has Sash, its dead. But the fun doesn't stop there.

252 Atk Life Orb UB-02 Beauty Poison Jab vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Comfey: 257-304 (83.9 - 99.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 Atk Life Orb UB-02 Beauty High Jump Kick vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Comfey: 156-183 (50.9 - 59.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 Atk Life Orb UB-02 Beauty U-turn vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Comfey: 84-100 (27.4 - 32.6%) -- guaranteed 4HKO
4 SpA Life Orb UB-02 Beauty Ice Beam vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Comfey: 103-121 (33.6 - 39.5%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

So even if UB-02 Beauty has sash, Comfey can tank whatever UB-02 Beauty uses. Basically, Comfey doesn't give a fiddler's **** about UB-02 Beauty. Comfey.

↑This↑

You forgot the best part. Comfey's Triage gives it priority for healing moves. Draining Kiss, an offensive move that heals the user, is given +3 priority because of it. Comfey for Uber tier, the ultimate revenge killer because Duggy got kinda bad!

Also found out Disney really knows how to do transgender characters in kids shows. Makes me wonder if they'll make it canon

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
And this is why I love Wonder Trade. I got a Comfey the other day. Now if only I could get at least one Legendary from it. Then again, my source of money sucks at the moment, so... yeah.

I have to get my main Meowth to 30 before anything. I'm going to run out of cash to buy Balls. And she isn't picking up items were her ability often enough. However, if I can get a Pokemon with Thief/Covet quickly, this'll be resolved. I don't plan to fight any Trials until I get a steady flow of cash first. I may be overleveled, sure, but all my Pokemon bar Munchlax are non-trade, so I'm not worried. I'll also take an egg of a Pokemon that can easily learn Covet early on. If anything, it does get me my the chance to get Pretty Wings, which sell for 500. It's not much, but it helps.

In X/Y, I used the points you get from Wonder Trade as a way to get cash. I bought a ton of Ultra Balls with those points, sold a chunk of them, bought Pokeballs, easily caught Pokemon. Rinse and repeat. Eventually got a Meowth for added money. It also helps there's trainers you can reface that has a nice flow of cash, even if it's not super much.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
You forgot the best part. Comfey's Triage gives it priority for healing moves. Draining Kiss, an offensive move that heals the user, is given +3 priority because of it.
No I didn't.
Triage offers Draining Kiss +3 priority
Comfey for Uber tier, the ultimate revenge killer because Duggy got kinda bad!
A-Duggy is bad. But regular Duggy got an attack buff this generation. It also has Arena Trap to guarantee a revenge kill.

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
So GG Xrd Revelator's out on PC in two weeks.

Here's hoping it doesn't die in a month.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Register every Pokemon in the Alola dex.
I'm not finished with the main game yet, but this is one of the reasons I look forward to replaying this game in the future. Not having to wait until the Post Game to get the Shiny Charm is a major plus for Gen 7 in my book. I love Poke Bank.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I'm not finished with the main game yet, but this is one of the reasons I look forward to replaying this game in the future. Not having to wait until the Post Game to get the Shiny Charm is a major plus for Gen 7 in my book. I love Poke Bank.
On the other hand, giving the only Lucky Egg super late game is a travesty. Well, the only Pokemon you'd want to get levels quickly is Meowth for Pay Day, but still. >.>

Chrono.

Hey @Kurri ★ how have you been finding FFXV so far?

I know it's kinda glitchy but I wanna know if it intrudes on the gameplay all that much.
On the other hand, giving the only Lucky Egg super late game is a travesty. Well, the only Pokemon you'd want to get levels quickly is Meowth for Pay Day, but still. >.>
But if you got it mid game then the game would be hand holding you. :p

D

Deleted member

Question actually: Favourite T
EDIT: I ****ing hate this site sometimes. Favourite Tapu?
Tapu Koko for its design and Bulu for its personality and battle use

Triage offers Draining Kiss +3 priority, so unless UB-02 Beauty has Sash, its dead.

EDIT: Realistically, you probably wouldn't run 252 SpA on Comfey, but at 0 SpA, you'll still tank the second hit and heal off of it.

But the fun doesn't stop there.

↑This↑

Comfey just needs Giga Drain and if can effectivelly run offensive sets
But priority Floral Healing on Doubles is great, I love how GF designed a Pokemon to specifically be a Medic class and they succeeded

Though everyone puts Sash on Pheromosa(lol 37/37 defenses), otherwise any priority from something invested would kill it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom