• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I made a little World of Final Fantasy styled Rosalina to celebrate the fact that it was her 9th Anniversary. Just something small and quick to commemorate the occasion. Next year I'll probably do something big, though.

I think I could have done a little better but at the same time, I didn't want to overdo it.

I might do more Nintendo/Smash characters in this style later on.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Even though I'm not a big Animal Crossing guy....I think they heavily dropped the ball by not adding a Midna Villager....jus sayin...

Ganon is in Animal Crossing. . .how peculiar

Also $20 says that that feature that let's you take posed pictures with your villagers will lead to waifu stuff.

so like this but with animal crossing
:061:

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Eh, Id rather have the wolf anyway
Animal Crossing is filled with Chibified animals, including Wolves...so when you use this special amiibo you get another Wolf...
Seems rather underwhelming to me...

Either way, why not both?

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Animal Crossing is filled with Chibified animals, including Wolves...so when you use this special amiibo you get another Wolf...
Seems rather underwhelming to me...

Either way, why not both?
maybe because Midna isnt an animal
inb4 "Ganon is either" Ganons a pig

But that just my guess, idk why midna isnt in there

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
On the subject of MvC4, my most requested character is good netcode. But for real, UMvC3's current netcode is pretty sad and probably did a lot to contribute to its fall in the tourney scene. That being said it still puts on a great show at majors. There's nothing quite like it.

My other real request is a cool story mode of any sort. I love to see what sort of fun Marvel's writers can have you the big cast of Capcom characters to work with.

Basically make this real

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Just saw the Animu Xing Direct.

Wasn't expecting this is how Puzzle League would come back from hiatus. Plus the amiibo from other franchises are kewl.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
@shinpichu @Burruni

Other than the obvious big news of Peach Beach Splash coming to the West, our man Takaki has finally grown up.

In other words, he's a family man with his own cute little girl just like our Sakurai.

How do I know, some fans were nice enough to translate his recent tweets. One mentioning that he's now a father with an adorable daughter. Shame we couldn't see a problem picture of her.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
It's amazing how much of an identity crisis the Puzzle League series has gone through over the years

Names
Panel de Pon
Tetris Attack
Puzzle League
Puzzle Challenge

Themes
Fairies
Yoshi's Island
Pokémon
*no theme*
Animal Crossing

Crazy man!

D

Deleted member

Final HeartGold update:
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Today, I re-battled the Elite Four, and then fought Red.
Geez that sure was an intense fight.
His Pikachu got some decent damage on :248: Jasper and lowered his defense, but Earthquake OHKO'ed him.
Next up was Blastoise, who used Blizzard on :181: McFluff and got a crit. Luckily, she survived it, but she didn't OHKO Blastoise with Thunderbolt. However, she was eventually able to defeat Blastoise, but only after he took a good chunk of her health.
Then he sent out his Snorlax, and I used :169: Robin against him. Robin poisoned him instently with Cross Poison, avoided a Blizzard, landed a crit with Cross poison, survived a STAB Giga Impact and sandstorm damage, and then Snorlax survived the sandstorm... but died thanks to the poison. :awesome:
Next up was Lapras, who wasn't much of a problem thankfully.
Charizard wasn't particularly hard, it's just he refused to go down in one Waterfall, and Red healed him up continusly. However, I was eventually able to defeat him.
Last but not least was Venusaur, an appealing choice since it was my starter in my FireRed playthrough about 2 months ago... Who got OHKO'd by a Choice Specs boosted Eruption.
That sure was a fun playthrough, and a nice end to my Pokemarathon. Next up - Pokemon Sun! As soon as I get my copy, that is...
Also a brony account commented on my tweet pls send help

Last edited by a moderator:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
@shinpichu @Burruni

Other than the obvious big news of Peach Beach Splash coming to the West, our man Takaki has finally grown up.

In other words, he's a family man with his own cute little girl just like our Sakurai.

How do I know, some fans were nice enough to translate his recent tweets. One mentioning that he's now a father with an adorable daughter. Shame we couldn't see a problem picture of her.
Did somebody say, "Go home and be a family man."?

Also, congratulations Takaki. I wonder if his wife is chill about the games he make like Oda's wife with One Piece.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Did somebody say, "Go home and be a family man."?

Also, congratulations Takaki. I wonder if his wife is chill about the games he make like Oda's wife with One Piece.
Nice dead meme. Tell Guile for me that he's the one that needs to be a family man. :troll:

Who knows, we were never able to see much of Takaki's wife. It could be like Oda were every female character is insipired by his wife's appearance.

I imagine that she would be fine with it either way as long as he makes a name of himself. Now the daughter on the other hand, I wonder how she would handle the fact that he made Senran Kagura when she gets older.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
So the mobile game that's "compatible with console titles" wasn't discussed from what little I've looked up so far. . .HMMMMM.

But aside from that, I bought New Leaf at one point and I have. . .four compatible Amiibo, it looks like? Thank goodness for that random Toon Link pickup forever ago and that clearance basic squid three pack earlier this year, now I have an actual reason to check out the update and use my Amiibo stand again.

. . .They should add more franchises into the next game's compatible Amiibo set. I have quite a few more franchises I'd like stuff themed off of.

Anyway, time to update I guess.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
So the mobile game that's "compatible with console titles" wasn't discussed from what little I've looked up so far. . .HMMMMM.

But aside from that, I bought New Leaf at one point and I have. . .four compatible Amiibo, it looks like? Thank goodness for that random Toon Link pickup forever ago and that clearance basic squid three pack earlier this year, now I have an actual reason to check out the update and use my Amiibo stand again.

. . .They should add more franchises into the next game's compatible Amiibo set. I have quite a few more franchises I'd like stuff themed off of.

Anyway, time to update I guess.
Pokémon Amiibo anyone?

Oh wait, the Pokémon International
Company hates fun. Hence why the Smash Pokémon costumes in SSM don't have their traditional Pokémon cries.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Pokémon Amiibo anyone?

Oh wait, the Pokémon International
Company hates fun. Hence why the Smash Pokémon costumes in SSM don't have their traditional Pokémon cries.
I always was under the assumption due to reading a couple of interviews that they were more difficult to work with for Smash than the third parties. Well presumably not Cloud now that he's happened, but all the other ones.

Still they allowed the costumes at all, I think maybe the Yoshi's Wooly World recolors, a Splatfest, and now some Mario themed Pikachu plushies, so even despite that maybe they're lightening up a bit compared to normal.

D

Deleted member

Update on my Y Nuzlocke that I don't remember when I last updated
Sonic the Ninjask died on his fkrst battle afted evolving
Cheap Trick the Shedinja also died in his first battle after evolving
Then I lost my Hippopotas but I don't remember how
And THEN Grant's Tyrunt just decided to ****ing crit my Azumarill, I was supposed to redeem myself damnit!
Using a Kangaskhan and a Steelix as replacements, and damn, 100 Def this early is gureato
And seriously, Korrina's Lucarios are one of the biggest early game threats in any Pokemon game, despite how easy XY are
Doesn't help that it was also raining so my Braixen couldn't do much
>Vivillon uses Protect
>Lucario used Feint
>Survives with 1HP
Jfc that was close, thankfully, Thumper is a giant wall and can take a +3 Atk Lucario like it's nothing

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So stupid question, but how do I get the lamp for wisp?

It's not his normal one, so where do I get this one?

D

Deleted member

>Double Battle against Machoke and Mr. Mime
>Vivillon(Raquna) and Braixen(Medea) fighting
>Medea loses 75% HP with one attack from Machoke
>Next turn switch out for Ivysaur(Kakyoin)
>Mr.Mime uses Psybeam on Kakyoin
>Crits
"You don't even realize you've been killed. There's no way for you to even know what happened"
"KAKYOIN!"
And I'm pretty sure he would've survived had it not been a crit
RIP Kakyoin, couldn't even use your final Emerald Splash

Chrono.

Is that the No Export For You mobile game?
And don't they need to make the Heaven's Feel movies first or is F/GO being done by a different studio?
Correct, the studio doing the FGO movie/OVA (yeah it's not episodic) will be Lay-duce, which I didn't know existed until today.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Nice dead meme. Tell Guile for me that he's the one that needs to be a family man. :troll:
I wouldn't say that to @Thatkidwiththeafro if I were you.

Also, the meme is nowhere near as overused as Doge or Harambe. Especially the latter.

Going back to the baby, how much you bet Takaki named her after his waifu Hibari? :troll:

CroonerMike

Smash Lord
Marvel vs Capcom 4? This is a chat I can get behind!

I personally wasn't impressed with MvC3's roster. Personally I hate deadpool being in the game...but a nice addition. I am really hoping for Venom to return or Carnage to be added. Other than that, I would for the Green Goblin to be in the game. Maybe Thanos if he isn't broken as hell.

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I completely forgot about the Zelda trading cards that were supposed to be released a while back and saw some packs at EB Games...

Decided to buy a couple packs and see what I get...not really expecting much but we'll see...

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
As long as the M.O.D.O.T. comes back, then I'm alright with MvC4.

His theme is too perfect for video ****posts. I've made one myself in a channel that died due to too many third party copyright **** from the YouTube fuzz.

Last edited:

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Smashified just posted a new hint for a new character, codenamed Taurus, saying the character is left-handed.
Chris then tweeted that it's not a Zelda character

Any thoughts?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Smashified just posted a new hint for a new character, codenamed Taurus, saying the character is left-handed.

Any thoughts?
Part of me expects a certain Skyrim character, but he's obviously ambidextrous.

I don't know, Kain Highwind? But he's far from the most wanted Final Fantasy character.

Viridi? :troll:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Does anyone know how to actually gain the ability to use amiibo? There's nowhere to find wisp and use him.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Any thoughts?
Taurus
Ford makes the Taurus
The Ford's Theatre is a historic landmark
This is where Abe Lincoln was assassinated
Abe Lincoln is in Code Name: S.T.E.A.M.
He leads S.T.E.A.M. as a Nick Fury type character
John Henry is a S.T.E.A.M. agent
His left arm is metal
Despite shooting with his right hand, this is likely because his metal hand won't fit in the trigger
His left arm turns into a hammer and it does tons of damage
His left arm, therefore, is his dominant arm
His arm has a bull's face on the shoulder
Taurus is a bull

It's clearly John Henry. :p

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Any thoughts?
Imma do a wild guess: it's Dante.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
omg. You CAN'T name M.O.D.O.K that
Mental
Organism
Designed
Only for
Trolling
Stop these memes
How about Meatshield Organism Designed Only for Thor?

A reference to the time Thor kicked his *** in Marvel's Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom