• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Prior to becoming the assistant manager. The management team here was Amber and....uh....Amber.

We had to call them by their last names, which they hated, but you know we had to know which manager we were talking about.

But isn't the Scooby Gang and Mystery Inc the same thing?
Scooby Gang typically refers to Buffy's gang now I've found as it was their in universe name for themselves. Mystery Inc was always the in universe name for Scooby Doo and his friends.

Though Buffy definitely coined themselves Scoobies as a reference to them being teenagers when they started similar to Mystery Inc.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
God, Whitney's Miltank is such a prick. From Stomp's flinch, Attract andMilk Drink, its so annoying to deal with her. Decided to be cheap myself and used the ol' T-Wave and Headbutt shenanigan, so she's down, and that's another badge obtained.
Pokémon|Level
:156:-18
:180:-19
:020:-20
:074:-3 (HMon)
:072:-10 (HMon)
Gonna be boxing Raticate for now, and replacing her with Hoothoot. But I need to find one that's either Timid, Calm or Modest first.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Evee and herdier, if bulbapedia is right? One of the two in the stoutland line.
Eevee ia alright, but I've never, ever been a fan of the stoutland line.
Not hard to believe you don't like Stoutland. We know what Dio's like with dogs.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Prior to becoming the assistant manager. The management team here was Amber and....uh....Amber.

We had to call them by their last names, which they hated, but you know we had to know which manager we were talking about.

Scooby Gang typically refers to Buffy's gang now I've found as it was their in universe name for themselves. Mystery Inc was always the in universe name for Scooby Doo and his friends.

Though Buffy definitely coined themselves Scoobies as a reference to them being teenagers when they started similar to Mystery Inc.
Oh I know all about Mystery Inc. I've just never watched Buffy.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I share my name with one of the playable characters in Pokemon. It's one from my favourite gen too, so that's a bonus.

Last edited:

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Not hard to believe you don't like Stoutland. We know what Dio's like with dogs.
It also happens that Johto's legendary dog trio are among my least favorite legendaries, so there's that.

Oh I know all about Mystery Inc. I've just never watched Buffy.
It's a great show. Like, really, really, really good. Also a perfect time to start watching it.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
It also happens that Johto's legendary dog trio are among my least favorite legendaries, so there's that.

It's a great show. Like, really, really, really good. Also a perfect time to start watching it.
How many great Pokemon do you dislike?
How many breads have you eaten in your life?
DIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I'll leave now :p

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
When I went to the lobster/ crab buffet Sunday, it was with my father.

I wore my hair in a topknot.

LOL, as soon as he saw it...He said we are not leaving until I change my hair.

"I can take so much but that hair just crossed the line"

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
I'm sure I'll live.

In one way or another.
She's also in The Grudge. In case Buffy alone, a smash hit of a show, wasn't enough to convince you.
How many great Pokemon do you dislike?
How many Vanillishes have you eaten in your life?
DIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I'll leave now :p
Fixed for more Poke-accuracy. Tiny bit ironic because I hate the ice cream line more than any legendary to date.
Dio is already scary enough.
I may change it to Okuyasu the Great. Because everybody's been concerned about the increasing number of killer clowns lately.
Ba dum tssh. Exit Dio stage right.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
She's also in The Grudge. In case Buffy alone, a smash hit of a show, wasn't enough to convince you.

Fixed for more Poke-accuracy. Tiny bit ironic because I hate the ice cream line more than any legendary to date.

I may change it to Okuyasu the Great. Because everybody's been concerned about the increasing number of killer clowns lately.
Ba dum tssh. Exit Dio stage right.
She was also in Scooby Doo and Scooby Doo2: Monsters Unleashed.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I'm sure I'll live.

In one way or another.

Sarah's also in I Know What You Did Last Summer, having the best chase scene. Hell, it might be the best chase scene in a horror movie from that era.

She's also in Scream 2 as a college sorority girl who dies 3rd. It's not like exactly majorly spoilers to say that either, because homegirl loves to die in all her horror movies.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Sarah was also the star of some TV series where her character assumed the life of her identical twin married to some rich guy. That's about all I can remember from it. I don't think it lasted long.
Also, she's mentioned in Weird Al's It's All About the Pentiums.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Had to go and update my signature.

And can I say the Go loading screen for Halloween is pretty great!
IMG_0634.PNG

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Sarah also had a short lived TV show with Robin Williams where she played his daughter and they worked at an advertisement firm.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Was that show cancelled before his death or because of his death?
Like a year before his death. It did respectable numbers at 8 or 7 million, but they were on CBS where if old people haven't fallen asleep watching you and you're not getting anything 10 plus? You're a goner.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Can't believe I'm crazy enough to follow the trend. Sorry Taro Yamada.

Looks like I have the scariest Wario foe as my face for a while.

D

Deleted member

Am I the only person who thinks that Spoiled Rotten (Azure's avatar) looks like a demonic Kirby?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Can't believe I'm crazy enough to follow the trend. Sorry Taro Yamada.

Looks like I have the scariest Wario foe as my face for a while.
Oh ****, the Wind Windster (You're Not Perfect's big headed cousin) is back to haunt my dreams. :urg:

Am I the only person who thinks that Spoiled Rotten (Azure's avatar) looks like a demonic Kirby?
Which reminds me, Eggplant Kirby needs to be an official Copy Ability with Spoiled Rotten as the based for his design. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom