• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
USA is still the top amiibo buyer.

Zelda characters are still the most popular.

EDIT: No, apparently, it's Zelda herself. That's neat. Link used to be number one. :p
Mom: "Oh, look! Timmy loves that Legend of Zelda game, and here's the main character right here!" *chock up one more for the Zelda purchase count*

Interestingly, Zelda is the amiibo I most frequently see in stock, even more often than Mario himself. I'd mistakenly assumed that was because she wasn't selling.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Nintendo Unified Membership Service, obviously.
Actually, I'd call it Nintendo Connect
Haha...NUMS.

Gotta go log into my Num-nums.

Num num num.

I really like Nintendo Connect though. Mainly because it reminds me of Directs.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Mr. Miyamoto chimes in on NX. “We are going to be far more aggressive in using our IP, and not just stop with licensing, as in the past. The first example is Amiibo. We want our IP to better reach more children, and smart devices is just one vehicle.”
Good.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
“We are going to be far more aggressive in using our IP, and not just stop with licensing, as in the past. The first example is Amiibo. We want our IP to better reach more children, and smart devices is just one vehicle.”

FIRE EMBLEM TOOTHPASTE HERE I COME!

Soul.

Nintendo will use a cloud-based data service to transfer game data between mobile games and console games.
So does this mean both games will connect in some form or just transfer a specific data.

I can see why they wouldn't want to use their main franchises for their first game, and honestly Miitomo doesn't look bad. All I'm hoping is that people end up noticing Nintendo's presence on the mobile market and eventually benefit them in the long run.
God bless them.

Thelimomon

Smash Journeyman
This presentation was in Japanese, right?
Couldn't this mean that "Nintendo Account" is just a translation from the Japanese name? (Or the actual Japanese name.)
And that it could have a different name in English?

Scratch that... Thank you.

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
“We are going to be far more aggressive in using our IP, and not just stop with licensing, as in the past. The first example is Amiibo. We want our IP to better reach more children, and smart devices is just one vehicle.”

FIRE EMBLEM TOOTHPASTE HERE I COME!
COLGATE AND NINTENDO PRESENTS TWO NEW EPIC TOOTH PASTE FLAVOURS!

THUNDER BOLT LEMON ROBIN AND LIGHTING STRIKE BLUEBERRY LUCINA :troll: :cool:

Last edited:

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
Next year really will be interesting. NX is sounding like Nintendo is going to go all out, and mobile games are their next step. I'm starting to get really hyped for all this lol.

Also, for anyone who cares, this new episode of South Park is amazing. They keep getting better, and I seriously don't know how this will be topped.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Check out Push's new tweet!

YES TAKE MY MONEY NINTENDO! I ALWAYS WANTED TO BE REWARDED FOR PLAYING!
Right-o, but points wat do?

AreJay25

That's actually a pretty damn cool replacement for Club Nintendo.

Wonder when that'll launch.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
You know...Kimishima confirmed there's unannounced titles for THIS YEAR on Wii U and 3DS. Keep in mind, "titles". Meaning multiple. Obviously we'd need a Nintendo Direct very soon to announce them, no later than next week.

So there's that to look out for.

Soul.

Wait...

My Nintendo gives you points by using and playing games? Damn that's awesome. If you can go to the thing on the console and buy rewards/special goods for games from there and have them ready that'd be great.

Last edited:

Chrono.

More clarifications lol
Who cares about the names at this point though cuz this is all hype af

AreJay25

Nintendo is basically trying to take over the world with MyNintendo.

I'm okay with Nintendo overlords.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
You know, if this new service is integrated well into the future Nintendo theme parks at Universal Studios, the latter will immediately shoot up to #1 in "PLACES I NEED TO GO TO RIGHT NOW".

D

Deleted member

I hope "My Nintendo" does not become some kind of paid membership service like Xbox Live Gold and PS+. That's the only concern I have so far. You've got to pay for everything and now what, your consoles too?

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
You know...Kimishima confirmed there's unannounced titles for THIS YEAR on Wii U and 3DS. Keep in mind, "titles". Meaning multiple. Obviously we'd need a Nintendo Direct very soon to announce them, no later than next week.

So there's that to look out for.
Remember those server leaks/datamined info a few weeks ago...

Last edited:

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
OH F**K YES! NOW I'M HYPED FOR REAL!
Oh heck... I think I see what they're doing. What if they start setting up amiibo kiosks all over different public places, granting you special perks for bringing them along with you? I'd prefer they did this with amiibos in card form...

...Or... even better, what if for Miitomo, they release an amiibo ID card that lets you upload your Mii to it, scan it in at different public kiosks, and get special costumes and bonuses for your Miitomo character?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom