• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khoru

Smash Champion
Arceus lore wise
Bulbasaur Pokedex wise
Rhydon developing prcess wise
Mew isn't the first Pokemon in any way shape or form
it's the biological ancestor of most pokemon
arceus created time and space and **** while mew led to all the normal non-physical god pokemon

that's my understanding anyway

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
arceus created time and space and **** while mew led to all the normal non-physical god pokemon

And yet either way a ten-year old can force them to do their bidding. Pokemon is weird.

D

Deleted member

That was coincidentally the first Pokemon I thought of when thinking about me as a Pokemon. :p
New OTP?

That's Mr. No Fun Allowed to you
Now excuse me, I have other people's fun to ruin

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
Reminds me of a funny joke.

Which of these is the first Pokémon? Arceus, Mew, Bulbasaur, or Rhydon?
I always pick Rhydon because for me first in the game = first Pokemon. If we are talking about canon then I guess Arceus.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Well if it's issues he pays attention to, is there any chance you could ask him about ROB's infamous eyes/emotions bug? That's something that's been bothering people such as myself since launch and that might've slipped his attention, seeing as how we've received four characters and a number of patches since release and nothing's been done about it.
Welp. Completely forgot about that issue. Hopefully they'll fix it soon.

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox
All this talk about 'what kind of Pokemon are you?' reminds me of this song. Good times~

I'd say I'm Lucario but I'm probably more of a Riolu. @Rysir you are the true Lucario, happy?

Last edited:

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
Not trying to be a total buzzkill but whenever people say, "I'm exactly like (this character)" 90% of the time they are just telling you how they want to be viewed as. Most people don't have a good grasp on who they are.

If you really want to know what "character" you would be, elicit responses from your friends and family. That will give you an idea on how you are actually portrayed to other people. Of course they might not tell you truthfully which is why you would need to listen carefully.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
All this talk about 'what kind of Pokemon are you?' reminds me of this song. Good times~

I'd say I'm Lucario but I'm probably more of a Riolu. @Rysir you are the true Lucario, happy?
I still have that 2.B.A. Master CD
"It's a Whole New World" is still my fa-
HOLD THE **** ON
"Good luck with Muk and it's poison gas, make one wrong move and it'll kick your grass!"
I'M SORRY
BUT WHO LET THAT BE A THING

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Not trying to be a total buzzkill but whenever people say, "I'm exactly like (this character)" 90% of the time they are just telling you how they want to be viewed as. Most people don't have a good grasp on who they are.

If you really want to know what "character" you would be, elicit responses from your friends and family. That will give you an idea on how you are actually portrayed to other people. Of course they might not tell you truthfully which is why you would need to listen carefully.
Are you doubting that I'm like a Stunfisk m8? Fight me 1v1 derpy fish looking Pokémon only. :troll:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I do that constantly.
85% are Kirby/Dedede-favored.
15% are Waluigi-favored.
King Walukirby.
Cool. :4dedede:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542

I'm exactly like that fly that is in the same room as you and occasionally flies in your face but you just can't catch it and kill it.

That's my favorite character.

Bananija

Count of Trickery
Last edited:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
@ BluePikmin11 BluePikmin11
I realize why we support characters for Smash and why fictional characters mean so much to us.

It's the connection we have with them that drives us to support them.
This was something I had said the day Iwata passed away.

Could you add this quote to the group picture in the next version, please?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
*yells about Steven Universe or Gravity Falls or something*
*throws Genie in a Bikini at you*
WHAT IS THE MEDIA DOING TO COME UP WITH THESE IDEAS
WHO PUTS A MAN BUTT-NAKED EXCEPT FOR A EXTREMELY SMALL BIKINI ON PUBLIC TELEVISION AND THINKS IT'S FUNNY
WHO

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
*yells about Steven Universe or Gravity Falls or something*
Make no mistake, those shows are the reason views are still as high as they even are. But for every Gravity Falls, there's 3 Liv & Maddies.

Last edited:

Luigi The President

Smash Hero

Man Dust you givin the realest advice but this is just Pokemon man

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
That's cool and all
And I'm-a let you finish
But
*slams fists on table*
WHERE THE HELL IS ZIM
I wish Invader zim came back but it probably never will.

Make no mistake, those shows are the reason views are still as high as they even are. But for every Gravity Falls, there's 3 Liv & Maddies.
This is sadly true and the reason why L and M should never be mentioned. Disney's current live action shows are horrible.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Invader Zin could come back, but it'd be heavily edited. The moral guardians don't want kiddos to be scarred by anything that isn't lollipops and good feelings after all.

Strofirko

Smash Master
Modern Disney animes are all trash,they will never beat the likes of Friends and Prince of Fresh bel air .

Chrono.

New Triforce Heroes trailer.

I think this is definitely evidence towards Directs being gone (at least for now).

Last edited:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Invader Zin could come back, but it'd be heavily edited. The moral guardians don't want kiddos to be scarred by anything that isn't lollipops and good feelings after all.
Why teach and educate children about problems when we can just pretend they don't exist and tell the children they are special? This way, everyone has an entitlement complex when they're older, which is just fine and dandy.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433

Nah m8 I'm Thor cos I'm a totally hot, ripped, masculine Aussie boy so woteva.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
@ PushDustIn PushDustIn I got a question

Was Lucas really considered over Ness during Melee's development or was that a rumor?

I didn't remember it being in your article
Trying to settle an argument with a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom