• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meta_Ridley

Smash Journeyman
Lol who will even use the NSMB theme?
I think that theme's got the most potential. The movement in that game is super-fun. Having seen Kaizo, World's got a lot of cool movement too, but NSMB's too good. Triple-jumps, wall-jumps, spins... I'm eager to see what people will do with it.

It doesn't seem appealing because it doesn't have any novelties like the 8-bit giant Bowser that the SMB theme has, but I think it'll make up for it in pure mechanics.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I think that theme's got the most potential. The movement in that game is super-fun. Having seen Kaizo, World's got a lot of cool movement too, but NSMB's too good. Triple-jumps, wall-jumps, spins... I'm eager to see what prople will do with it.

It doesn't seem appealing because it doesn't have any novelties like the 8-bit giant Bowser that the SMB theme has, but I think it'll make up for it in pure mechanics.
You're boring
NSMB doesn't have Cape
That automatically makes it trash

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
@ PushDustIn PushDustIn : I have a quick question about a certain experiment you might want to try.

I've kind of noticed pattern with Sakurai's twitter account. If someone responds to one of his tweets, speaks Japanese and presents a possible problem or question about the game (provided its not a character request) then he's more likely to respond.

So I purpose that you try to ask him about an issue or possible new feature that could be added to the game (I recommend custom music as no one has probably asked that) by responding to his tweets in Japanese and see if he will respond or not.

Just kind of curious if it will happen or not. You up for it?
I can tell you right now, custom music is something that I would not get a response to. He's more likely to ignore feature requests. The only time he generally responses is if it's an issue that needs to be fixed.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
I can tell you right now, custom music is something that I would not get a response to. He's more likely to ignore feature requests. The only time he generally responses is if it's an issue that needs to be fixed.
Well...
is there anything that needs to be fixed?

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
So after thoroughly analyzing my personality, humor, preferences and general looks, I have concluded which Pokémon I would be if we all lived in a Pokémon world:

:troll:

wildvine47

Smash Ace
Well if it's issues he pays attention to, is there any chance you could ask him about ROB's infamous eyes/emotions bug? That's something that's been bothering people such as myself since launch and that might've slipped his attention, seeing as how we've received four characters and a number of patches since release and nothing's been done about it.

Jdaster64

Smash Ace
NNID
Jdaster64
3DS FC
4141-3026-8303
Switch FC
SW 7540 0069 7907
So after thoroughly analyzing my personality, humor, preferences and general looks, I have concluded which Pokémon I would be if we all lived in a Pokémon world:
No joke, I can't bring myself to hate Stunfisk after seeing its animation in Gen V.
That grin. So totally adorable.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I got it. I will be a Diglett who can drive cars. And be the best bus driver there ever was.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
This would be me as a Pokemon:

Because I am the original one and only of the Smash 4 Leaks.
I was thinking an Oddish. I mean, look at it:

It's blue, has a leaf on its head, is thirty-two numbers away from eleven, it's perfect.

D

Deleted member

Reminds me of a funny joke.

Which of these is the first Pokémon? Arceus, Mew, Bulbasaur, or Rhydon?
Arceus lore wise
Bulbasaur Pokedex wise
Rhydon developing prcess wise
Mew isn't the first Pokemon in any way shape or form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom