• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NINTENDO WILL BE AT GAMESCOM 2014

Rosalina suporter

Smash Ace
Gamescom organiser Koelnmesse has confirmed that Kyoto based company Nintendo will be making an appearance at this year’s event. The company will be showcasing software along with Bethesda, CD Projekt Red, Crytek, Deep Silver, EA, Konami, Microsoft, and Ubisoft. The event takes place in Cologne from August 13th to August 17th. Koelnmesse also revealed that exhibitor numbers are up 50 percent compared to 2013.

http://mynintendonews.com/2014/03/10/nintendo-will-be-at-gamescom-2014/

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I think you're better off posting these either in the social thread or in the Light House.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I moved this thread to the NintenZone forum, as it seems more general Nintendo-related than it is Smash Bros.-related.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I dont think they will get noticed there. And smash could be there so thats why i posted it here.
If Smash was announced as being there it'd be ok in the Smash 4 boards but it isn't.
things it's ok to make threads about in ssb4 boards:
directs
e3 (when the time comes)
events where Smash is announced as being part of

Rosalina suporter

Smash Ace
If Smash was announced as being there it'd be ok in the Smash 4 boards but it isn't.
things it's ok to make threads about in ssb4 boards:
directs
e3 (when the time comes)
events where Smash is announced as being part of

We dont know that its not going to be there Gamescom is an event after E3,I didin 't think my threads was bothering any one.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Unless they specifically say it'll be there, assume it can go either way. Therefore, the topic is more Nintendo in general than Smash.

I'm not a mod, but I wouldn't feel bad about the thread. It's just in the wrong place.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
We dont know that its not going to be there Gamescom is an event after E3,I didin 't think my threads was bothering any one.
For future reference, consider whether or not your threads are related to Smash Bros.. If they don't have anything to do with the Smash Bros. series, the NintenZone forum is pretty much the best location for all Nintendo-related topics.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
They're not, just in the wrong place is all (for now??!) It'd be sweet if there was Smash there.

Rosalina suporter

Smash Ace
For future reference, consider whether or not your threads are related to Smash Bros.. If they don't have anything to do with the Smash Bros. series, the NintenZone forum is pretty much the best location for all Nintendo-related topics.
the only time i ever post any thing is when is has to do with smash bros lol.:laugh:

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
Isn't this only in Europe? If it is, then we shouldn't expect anything big, really.
The fact that it's held there doesn't really hold it back from potentially being the site of big news, considering the size of the event.

Some decent stuff has been announced in the past, though not from Nintendo that I can remember.

etecoon

Smash Hero
Isn't this only in Europe? If it is, then we shouldn't expect anything big, really.
Eh, Nintendo seems to like Europe lately. Remember US fans had to kick and scream to prevent SS being the last noteworthy game released in the last like 3 years of the Wii's life...

Top Bottom