• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo To Announce Their E3 Plans Tomorrow

L9999

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3780-9480-2428
They better talk about Smash 4 DLC regarding Roy and Ryu, and Dreamland 64. I welcome anything regarding Smash 4 DLC. Specially Dreamland 64.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
They better talk about Smash 4 DLC regarding Roy and Ryu, and Dreamland 64. I welcome anything regarding Smash 4 DLC. Specially Dreamland 64.
I don't think they'll mention anything game related tomorrow. It's mostly just gonna be them announcing their press conference or direct for E3 and all that stuff.

On the plus side though, were only 5 weeks away from E3!

Sgt-Sol

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sol-Bird 64
3DS FC
2681-1465-2550
Smash Dlc Pz, Smash dlc, plz PLZ GET HYPE MANE GET HYPE RYUUUUUUUU
AWE MAN LETS GET DOWN

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
What the heck I'll list my thinly guised wants predictions:
- Star Fox U (with an official title)
- Xenoblade X English gameplay and Western release date
- Fatal Frame V NA release date
- LoZ Wii U info
- GC Virtual Console (pls let Baten Kaitos be one of the games)
- New Punch Out (teased?)
- F-Zero in some shape or form (preferably GX HD with online)
- Mario Sunshine and/or Zelda Twilight Princess HD cause what the hey ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ WW HD did well so I kinda expect more GC remasters
- localizing that Rhythm Heaven 3DS game
- More info on SMT x FE or whatever it's called now
- Metroid maybe?
- Roy and/or Ryu Smash reveals (maybe Wolf and/or Snake too though the latter is REAL wishful thinking I admit)
- Bowser Jr., Diddy Kong and Funky Kong as MK8 DLC.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
You know, i've been thinking about something...

What if the picture wasn't hyping a new Punch Out game but instead was hyping Ryu in Smash? That would be the biggest swerve Nintendo has ever done.

BobEugCox

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BobEugCox
Predictions...

- New 3D Mario game (plz be Sunshine 2 or 64 2 and not that Galaxy crap)
- Star Fox Wii U
- Pokemon Z
- Pokemon Yellow Remake on the New 3DS (to celebrate the series 20th anniversary next year)
- New Metroid game either on the 3DS or Wii U
- More info on Fire Emblem If
- Fire Emblem 7 + 6 Remake on the New 3DS (plz make this happen!)
- Release date for Xenoblade Chronicles X in the West.
- Punch Out Wii U
- Mario Tennis on the Wii U (probably won't happen but it would be great if it did happen)
- Mother 3 on the VC
- F-Zero Wii U (maybe? plz?)
- And of course, Smash DLC. All aboard the hype train for Ryu, :wolf::roypm::4lucas: and maybe just maybe :popo:and :snake:. This would be my dream scenario for pre-Smash Ballot DLC.
Yes, yes a million times yes to every single thing that you said.

I would especially like a new Mario adventure... with I dunno... a PLOT?

Daisy & Peach are both in peril, Bowser is behind the princess-nappings, Wario & Waluigi are rogue villians after the collectables (star, sunshine sprite, etc.) that Mario & Luigi need because they want to sell them to Bowser for cash... why haven't they taken advantage of the huge & highly loved cast of characters for an epic Mario story?

erico9001

You must find your own path to the future.
NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
What will they call it?
Kirby Air Ride 2, Kirby Air Ride: City Trial, Kirby Air Ride U, Kirby Air Ride 3d, or Kirby Air Ride X?

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Dat not so subtle Punch Out reference tho! I'm already excited for Star Fox and more Smash DLC news but, with how good everything went last year, my expectations are pretty high for this E3.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Yes, yes a million times yes to every single thing that you said.

I would especially like a new Mario adventure... with I dunno... a PLOT?

Daisy & Peach are both in peril, Bowser is behind the princess-nappings, Wario & Waluigi are rogue villians after the collectables (star, sunshine sprite, etc.) that Mario & Luigi need because they want to sell them to Bowser for cash... why haven't they taken advantage of the huge & highly loved cast of characters for an epic Mario story?
That sounds pretty good but I would rather have that as a 3DS game. For Wii U, I would really like to see another Sunshine styled game or a 64 styled one. Just not anything Galaxy related. Would also like to see a Mario game staring Waluigi but Nintendo never wants to give him a shot.

Metallinatus

Smash Lord
Predictions...

- New 3D Mario game (plz be Sunshine 2 or 64 2 and not that Galaxy crap)
- Star Fox Wii U
- Pokemon Z
- Pokemon Yellow Remake on the New 3DS (to celebrate the series 20th anniversary next year)
- New Metroid game either on the 3DS or Wii U
- More info on Fire Emblem If
- Fire Emblem 7 + 6 Remake on the New 3DS (plz make this happen!)
- Release date for Xenoblade Chronicles X in the West.
- Punch Out Wii U
- Mario Tennis on the Wii U (probably won't happen but it would be great if it did happen)
- Mother 3 on the VC
- F-Zero Wii U (maybe? plz?)
- And of course, Smash DLC. All aboard the hype train for Ryu, :wolf::roypm::4lucas: and maybe just maybe :popo:and :snake:. This would be my dream scenario for pre-Smash Ballot DLC.

Sunshine is the second worst game in the main series, only better than the vegetable throwing party that they called SMB2 outside Japan....

Pokémon Yellow was not even released in the same year of the first games, which are Green & Red, and they already got their remakes, no need for more....

I would take Lyn over Roy everyday, Wii U probably won't get exclusive DLC and the legend says IC was cut because 3DS couldn't handle them, and Snake, no, he is one of the less fitting characters in existence for Smash.... I like him, it was one of my favorites in Brawl, but still, no.
Oh, and to the seven pits with Ryu.... this is not godamn Street Fighter.

ItsMeBrandon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HumanMaleBrandon
I wonder if tomorrow's announcement will be bigger than the one Ubisoft made today...
Well, either way, I'm hyped and ready.

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
Sunshine is the second worst game in the main series

Oh, and to the seven pits with Ryu.... this is not godamn Street Fighter.
Sunshine: According to you. It's awesome for me, I don't know about others.

Ryu: Ryu is part of capcom and capcom has more characters aside from megaman too. I'm not excited for him (But i'm more excited for Roy) but i'm Ok with him... nothing to get too mad about

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
If they even think about having a new Punch Out game, they really need to bring this boxer back. Mama mia!

Metallinatus

Smash Lord
Sunshine: According to you. It's awesome for me, I don't know about others.

Ryu: Ryu is part of capcom and capcom has more characters aside from megaman too. I'm not excited for him (But i'm more excited for Roy) but i'm Ok with him... nothing to get too mad about
Yes, the "Galaxy crap" is also according to him, so it would also fit if I gave my vision on the matter.
Just enough of any 3rd party character.... I miss when Super Smash Bros. was the NINTENDO CROSSOVER.... but being specifically a SF character makes it even worse, because Smash is not SF.... Ryu does not belong to this realm.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Wow a punch out hint hyped for that.

As for lucas i think he might be released the same dayish as E3

If theres a digital direct just like last year.

Definatly watching that in the morning/afternoon

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Yes, the "Galaxy crap" is also according to him, so it would also fit if I gave my vision on the matter.
Just enough of any 3rd party character.... I miss when Super Smash Bros. was the NINTENDO CROSSOVER.... but being specifically a SF character makes it even worse, because Smash is not SF.... Ryu does not belong to this realm.
Well your free to not like Sunshine as am I for Galaxy. Were not going to agree on everything.

Also, I think Ryu is a perfect fit for Smash personally. He showcases the history of fighting games which I think is pretty important for Smash to have. That's my take on him anyways.

melee HD announcement for sure
There's really no reason to have Melee HD when Sm4sH is still in it's prime. Maybe during the long wait between Smash 4 and Smash 5 but defiantly not in the next 2 or maybe even 3 years.

Last edited:

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
I really hope they hit on some Mario Kart character additions and a new Metroid game.
I hope they finally add Captain Falcon in MK8.

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RAISE YOUR CLIMBERS ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
also more mk8 dlc plzzzzzzzzzzz

D

Deleted member

New Punch Out for Wii U or a new Punch Out Rep for DLC. i SO want a punch out u game...

:4littlemac::4littlemac::4littlemac::4littlemac::4littlemac::4littlemac::4littlemac::4littlemac::4littlemac:

Last edited by a moderator:

xWolfiex

Smash Apprentice
NNID
xWolfie55x
3DS FC
2982-1721-1850
I hope it's a new Wario Land game, where you can only not play as Wario, but Waluigi as well. And Diddy Kong Racing DLC pack for Mario Kart 8.

D

Deleted member

What if the picture wasn't hyping a new Punch Out game but instead was hyping Ryu in Smash? That would be the biggest swerve Nintendo has ever done.
Holy crap. Ohhh crap...

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend

The sweat shirt and pants are pink in that picture dude.

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
Time for some predictions:
Metroid Wii U and Metroid 3DS (I blame M. Productions for getting my hopes up)
More Mario Kart 8 DLC featuring more crossovers, some ideas: Pikmin, Metroid, Star Fox
New Smash DLC, Some ideas: Ryu, Roy and Wolf
Lucas release date
More GC remakes: Super Mario Sunshine, F-Zero GX
Star Fox reveal (Duh)
New Splatoon DLC
Much, Much more amiibo (Star Fox specifically)
That Detective Pikachu game
Pokken Tournament footage and Wii U version announcement
Paper Mario Wii U announcement
Mother 3 Wii U Virtual console announcement
Xenoblade X DLC
Whatever Next Level Games is making
And I don't know why but I'm feeling something Wario related

And for something I'd like to see but won't happen, Hyrule Warriors 2, it may be too soon but I don't really care

Last edited:
Top Bottom