• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo releases another game early in Europe to make up for brawl!

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
Thats right, aparently PAL regions are getting Mario Kart Wii to make up for their delay in getting brawl. Even the US. has to wait behind them. It may not be much, ut at least Nintendo is recognzing the fact that Europe has to get Brawl much later.
PS: I know this may be old news, but some people don't know about it.

PanzerOceania

Smash Ace
old.

also, the pessemistic side of me would say they aren't releasing it early in europe, the game is done, they are just releasing it late elsewhere to maximize on the sales of it and brawl

Poo on that.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Europe is also getting Wii Fit sooner, which is apparently a big deal as well. Either way though, both are going to be great games, and I can't wait for MK Wii. It wouldn't cover a Brawl delay though.

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
Europe is also getting Wii Fit sooner, which is apparently a big deal as well. Either way though, both are going to be great games, and I can't wait for MK Wii. It wouldn't cover a Brawl delay though.
I dunno, if Mario Kart Wii is as fun as Mario Kart 64 was (AS IF! Mario Kart 64 is one my favourite games to date, and i hate racing games 90% of the time) then i can see it mostly making up for the Brawl delay, but of course, it's all based on personal preference.

Personally this is a major win in my eyes, in particular with Mario Kart Wii's WiFi compatibility.

iNiGhTmAr3

Smash Apprentice
awesome...i hope mario kart wii will be better than mario kart double dash...I couldn't stand that game

MARIO KART64 FOR LIFE!

Tabris-

Smash Apprentice
I'd rather have Brawl than MKWii, especially since DD wasn't brilliant.

But beggars can't be choosers and it's better to get Brawl late than never :)

iNiGhTmAr3

Smash Apprentice
Lol, do you remember that glitch on the donkey kong track?
yessss I remember so many glitches and shortcuts from that game...I still play it from time to time :)

rainbow road is still the coolest track in the game....I've had epic races on that track lol

PanzerOceania

Smash Ace
I'd be careful

unfortunately the same people who are making MKWii made DD!!

fortunately those are also the people who made MKDS

the jury is out until it's released for me.

iNiGhTmAr3

Smash Apprentice
I'd be careful

unfortunately the same people who are making MKWii made DD!!

fortunately those are also the people who made MKDS

the jury is out until it's released for me.

****...well MKDS was great...hopefully they'll keep that formula lol

I can't say d@mn? wtf? lol

errtu

Smash Apprentice
no amount of games can compensate the lack of brawl for europeans. poor b@sta**s LOL!!!!!!!

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
no amount of games can compensate the lack of brawl for europeans. poor b@sta**s LOL!!!!!!!
Funny that. Since if you arent in a PAL region, you reeeealy have no idea how good this is for us, since the Mario Kart Series has been a strong standing video game series since the N64 days.

Dont take this offensively, i just get really irritated at the P.O.V. that people like you take.

PanzerOceania

Smash Ace
Geno 4 MK Wii

waaaaaa?

****...well MKDS was great...hopefully they'll keep that formula lol

I can't say d@mn? wtf? lol
it looks like they are keeping the formula but we won't be able to tell until we get our hands on it.

also yes, this board has people at work and kiddies, so there is no swears, it actually makes life easy, whenever you want to say something profane just pound the * key.

Funny that. Since if you arent in a PAL region, you reeeealy have no idea how good this is for us, since the Mario Kart Series has been a strong standing video game series since the N64 days.
Since the SUPER FAMICOM days. Seriously mate where's your sense of history?

XtremeCJ

Smash Apprentice
I think a friend said it's gonna be released in March..but don't quote this. I hope he's right.
Everyone is talking about MK64. Has noone played MK on SNeS? This was the pure crack :D

XtremeCJ

Smash Apprentice
I think a friend said it's gonna be released in March..but don't quote this. I hope he's right.
Everyone is talking about MK64. Has noone played MK on SNeS? This was the pure crack :D

Viscano

Smash Apprentice
Why the hate on DD? It was a hell of a lot better than the N64 version... Especially when you have a brother like I do.

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
Wow, we get Mario Kart like a week or two before US. This obviously would compensate for getting Brawl 3-7- months after US. Obviously.

And I don't care about Wii Fit, as far as I'm concerned, games like Wii Fit and Brain Training are killing Nintendo. And I don't mean in the economical way, I mean in my eyes, because they now put everything on hold for their beloved new casual gamer audience, and this has made Wii the laughing stock for hardcore gamers, Nintendo's old audience.[/halfrant]

Top Bottom