• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo... Rascist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
Has anyone besides me noticed that theres no black people in ssbm? I think the most black a character can be is donkey kong, and thats just because in his map, the song is a rap... Any thoughts?

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
i always thought ganondorf as an egyptian type of person with red hair... which is just wrong. Oh yeah and white ppl cant hold guns that way, so yeah falcos black :)

Blackadder

Smash Master
According to your logic,Falco is black because he holds his gun in a horizontal fashion,M I RITE? >_>
U R RITE >_>!

Seriosuly? Racism, I don't really think so.
Nintendo just doesn't have any Black characters that they decided to put in melee.
Mabye Black Jesus will make it into Brawl.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
U R RITE >_>!

Seriosuly? Racism, I don't really think so.
Nintendo just doesn't have any Black characters that they decided to put in melee.
Mabye Black Jesus will make it into Brawl.
Thats true that nintendo didn't put any black characters in melee, but does nintendo have popular black characters???

Blackadder

Smash Master
No idea.
Um....well, it's still not racisim, they just don't have any notable black people.
I mean, most of them arent even HUMAN.
So it doesn't matter, because there black nor white.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
Oh so most of the characters arent human... so roy marth sheik zelda Captain falcon link young link dr. mario mario luigi peach ness and samus ... yeah they are just circus freaks... yeah.. but btw boondocks ftw (black jesus pwns u)

Blackadder

Smash Master
Fox, falco, Bowser, ridley, Bowser Jr, Toad, link (kokiri) , Pikachu, Kirby, Olimar, Louie, Pikmin, Tom Nook, Mr. ressetti, Doshin the giant, Koopa, King DEDEDE, Chozo, Kraid, ect, ect ect!
If you wan't, I could add 495 poke'mon to that list.
Also, nintendo got introuble for having Jynx, a BLACK steriotype.
(Oh, I love a good debate)

MeloDeath

Smash Apprentice
yea. and Ganondorf is totally black in TW.

But still, it's a good point that there are no Black people in many of nintendo game, but that doesnt make ninty rascist.

I mean, a black person in Zelda (other than evil desert kings) just would fit the setting most of the times. Wait.... Gorons are kinda black, with their brutally physical TLOZ: OOT "gimme some loooooove, white boy" scene. And they say "brother" alot... another reference to black culture you could say.

In that respect... ninty is kinda rascist for turning black people into rock eating mountainfolk.

But pls... no-one's gonne make a lawsuit outta my conclusions are they ? ^_^

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
LOL, I always considered Ganondorf to be Black. Add to that the fact that he likes to kidnap little white girls and yeah...

>_>
<_<

And just for the record, I'm black.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Ganondorf=Black. (well, kinda)
I'll admit alonge with the rest of these guys, nintendo does seem to have a lack of Black people, and an abundance of whites,but that doesnt automaticly make them racist.

sk8tinGam0r

Smash Cadet
well if falco is black cause he holds his guns sideways does that make mewtwo black? i mean cmon mewtwo's ups are insane!

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
LOL White people are definitely more accessible than us. XD

but yeah, let's steer away from the race talk. Someone will get offended.

Also, GAME AND WATCH IS BLACK!!! :p

[edit]LOL, the funny thing is, I always saw Falco as a black character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom