• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo of Europe Moves Up Smash's Release Date To November

Sahfarry

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2750-1620-0068
Holy crap I just noticed Sonic has been added to the promo art.

Along with other character's but they're irrelevant.
Megaman and Pacman are in and that makes me happy. Megaman looks so cool. Sadly, this is my least favorite cover art in the whole series. (Besides 64, but that's a given).

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
And the best part is the Europeans don't have to deal with Black Friday.
Us on the other hand...

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Its also been changed to the 29th in Australia, but no one seems to care about us :crying:

Last edited:

The 0ne

Smash Journeyman
NNID
toady3
3DS FC
0104-2324-5980
Wha--? Marth? Sonic? Mega Man? PAC-MAN? Shulk?? Where are they in OUR cover art?!

Deathlightning21

Smash Lord
NNID
Deathlightning21
3DS FC
1779-0225-2026
Could this mean we could expect a DLC date moving up? I mean if they can move up the game by a whole month I'm sure they could do the same for future DLC

Tiptup

Smash Cadet
Could this mean we could expect a DLC date moving up? I mean if they can move up the game by a whole month I'm sure they could do the same for future DLC
I'm pretty sure they would of moved the game's release date closer because they were probably just efficient in terms of distribution process. The game is finished, at this stage its production and distribution that takes ages.

thebadlamp

Smash Apprentice
NNID
thebadlamp2
3DS FC
0963-0296-0917
I read on ZeldaInformer that its apparently all PAL regions. We may get it earlier along with Europe.
Nintendo's AU/NZ Twitter says were getting it on the 29th.
Site still hasn't updated though.
Weird...

Farorae

Smash Ace
That art has me so hype. Seeing the new box art in person has always been one of my favorite things about Smash.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Clearly says 28/11 so I really don't see how that's any earlier. In fact it's like, 14 (nonexistent) months later.

Frank Ploegmakers

Smash Cadet
Clearly says 28/11 so I really don't see how that's any earlier. In fact it's like, 14 (nonexistent) months later.
I think you're trolling, but still, only americans and a few others use that date order. Europeans use day/month/year. so it's correct xD

BlitzMaster2000

Smash Cadet
NNID
BlitzMaster9000
It's great news, unless you pre-ordered the Amiibo bundle, 'cause that still comes on 5th December.

Top Bottom