• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo insider forum character voting top 21; March 13

Plomid

Smash Ace
Ridley: 15
Sonic: 15
Wolf O'Donnel: 9
Krystal: 8
Diddy Kong: 8
Geno: 7
Tom Nook: 7
King Dedede: 7
Ike (Fire Emblem): 6
Bomberman: 6
Megaman: 6
Lucario: 6
Little Mac: 5
Lyn (Fire Emblem): 5
Sora: 5
Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario: 4
Jigglypuff: 4
Mewtwo: 4
Midna: 4
Oni Link/Fierce Diety Link: 4
Vaati: 4
these numbers behind the characters are number of votes from the Nintendo official forums
if you think well this **** isn't official its at least as official as it gets and its linked directly from the official( i love that word) smash bros site www.smashbros.com so check it out

D

Deleted member

What's with suddenly jumping on the bandwagon Nsiders? *coughMidnacough* (don't get me wrong, I love her, but it might be a little too early for all TP stuff)

No Hector? Ephraim? And Oni Link got 4 votes?! Ike should have got 100 by now!

This fails at life.

Promethus

Smash Apprentice
I'm laughing Simon Belmot didn't get in but Sora did.
Nsider must be full of idiots.

Tiamat

Smash Journeyman
I don't know what's more pathetic. Oni Link getting 4 votes or the fact that Sora beat him with 5 votes.

Plomid

Smash Ace
why dont we just make a difference then?
everyone flood the nsider forums and kick some sense into these ba****ds
its recommended that you make only 10 or less posts soooooo
GET VOTING

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
I can't believe that Diddy Kong and King Dedede weren't top ranked. Ripley seems reasonable, I suppose, but he's tied with Sonic, which I almost couldn't believe.

parrothead

Smash Lord
I'm also an NSider member, but I still have problems logging in. Everytime I type in my user name and password correctly, it always doesn't work, but it does whenever I use a new password. After 24 hours, the problem occurs again, making me use many new passwords. Why do I have to do this very often?

bijoukaiba

Smash Journeyman
I'm surprised that Blaziken, the god of 11-year-old smashers didn't make the list. How pleasant! ^_^ Now for my unpleasant surprises...

The fact Tom Nook is ranked higher than, say, Megaman or Ike is depressing.

AND WHERE THE H*** IS MY SAMURAI?!

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
I'm surprised that Blaziken, the god of 11-year-old smashers didn't make the list. How pleasant! ^_^ Now for my unpleasant surprises...

The fact Tom Nook is ranked higher than, say, Megaman or Ike is depressing.

AND WHERE THE H*** IS MY SAMURAI?!
Blaziken isn't popular with everyone, you know.

Tom Nook, however, is pretty popular.

Which Samurai are you refering to?

bijoukaiba

Smash Journeyman
Blaziken isn't popular with everyone, you know.

Tom Nook, however, is pretty popular.

Which Samurai are you refering to?
He isn't that popular? Strange, so many people want him in Brawl...

Yeah, but Tom Nook over Megaman for Brawl? I dunno...

See the sig! Samurai Goroh, of course. I mean, besides Falcon he's clearly the best character to represent F-Zero.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
He isn't that popular? Strange, so many people want him in Brawl...

Yeah, but Tom Nook over Megaman for Brawl? I dunno...

See the sig! Samurai Goroh, of course. I mean, besides Falcon he's clearly the best character to represent F-Zero.
Yeah, there are many people who want him. But I met people who said he sucks, and they can't understand why anyone would want him in Brawl.

I don't pretend to know these sort of things. Some people want Tom Nook, some people don't; some people want Mega Man, some people don't.

Oh, yeah, him. As far as F-Zero characters go, I want him. I thought you might of been talking about samurai-like characters, like Takamaru.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
I tallied all the the votes as of 3:00A.M. last night, and here are the results for the top contenders: (characters with 25 votes or more)

Sonic: 69
Ridley: 61
Diddy Kong: 43
Wolf: 35
King Dedede: 34
Krystal: 32
Ike: 32
Mega Man: 31
Geno: 28
Lucario: 27
Midna: 25

(NOTE: Some may of these may be 1-4 votes more than they should be, because I think I may have counted the votes of people who kept re-posting their lists, but they're pretty accurate for the most part)

Top Bottom