• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo hates me

D

Deleted member

Until the game physically came out i knew nothing of the characters stages etc. because i wanted it to be a suprise. So when i turned on the game i went immediatley to the Subspace Emissary and beat it. I then replayed it on normal and unlocked Toon Link and Jigglypuff
So I immediatley tried out Jiggly and I'm like What the Heck?? Jiggly had been downgraded so badly that she was basically unplayable. So i go back to Subspace Emissary and unlock Wolf. I then get a message that says I unlocked all playable characters
All Playable Characters??!! Roy was my main in Melee and I was so mad they took out Roy for the as-fast-as-Ganondorf Ike who has the crappiest final smash EVER! My other concern was Pichu who was my 3rd best behind Jiggly. So Nintendo adds Olimar Lucario Lucas (ness clone) and Wolf (who needs a 3rd clone!!?) Oh my god don't even get me started on the awful jumping Wario. Who's stupid idea was it to add snake? Snake is from a hardcore violent FPS what purpose does Snake have? Ughh if they wanted to take out anyone why not Ness? I honestly know no one who has ever played EarthBound. My final complaint is What the Heck is R.O.B. doing in this game? He fits this game about as well as Princess Toadstool in Medal Of Honor. If Nintendo thought Roy or Jigglypuff were too good why isn't Marth downgraded or kicked out? Marth is so much better than the rest of the characters in Brawl it isn't even funny. So i've finally realized that Nintendo read my mind and did everything I didn't want them to do.

A2xA

Smash Cadet
have you tried e-mailing them to try and fix the issue?: Support@nintendo.com

Or the phone number 1-800-255-3700

But seriously I'm not trying to be mean and you can be dissapointed. Just get over it. There is nothing you can do to change the game. That is your opinion and some people may have liked snake or rob. Nintendo can't please everyone.

Shock the Hedgehog

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shockhog
You think Wolf and Lucas are clones? Someones only paying attention to special moves. Roy isn't in the game because his only purpose in Melee was to advertise a new Fire Emblem game. Pichu's just stupid. Jiggs is not downgraded, she's just different. Snake is awesome and you're in denial.

It doesn't matter if you're not happy about anything in the game. It's the game, get over it.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Reading the line that said that Snake is from a First Person Shooter made me cringe. And what's wrong with Wario? Seriously, he's awesome. That's Brawl and that's all there is to it, if you're unhappy with it return it...buy Metal Gear Solid with your store credit and actually play it while you're out there...>_>...

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Nintendo hates you for that? Talk about an exaggerated topic. I can do that too.

I cried with happiness when I saw Lyn on the dojo. I thought she was playable. A few minutes later I looked back at it since I could think straight, and saw she was an assist trophy. I cried again, maybe not physically, but I was crying on the inside. For days. And sometimes I still do....

Edit: Wait, that's actually sort of true....

VU!?

Smash Cadet
wait wait wait
so ur saying lucas is more of a clone of ness than roy was of marth? or wolf is a clone of fox more than pichu was of pikachu? just freakin use marth/pikachu they have the same moves >.>

Kilikan

Smash Apprentice
Everyones played earthbound, stupidass. Whats done is done, go cry in a corner.

Cheesedork

Smash Apprentice
I hope this is a joke thread.
You complain about Pichu being gone but not Mewtwo? Foolishness.
And they didn't take those guys out because they thought they were too good (which they aren't), but because Pichu's redundant and Roy's... outdated I guess?
Your complaints about characters sucking are just... bleh. You didn't even PLAY Wolf, did you?

RyuDragonKing

Smash Journeyman
There are so many things wrong with that (very long) complaint, that I don't even know what to say. Lucas is more of a clone than Roy? WTF?! I've used Lucas all of 4 times and I can tell he's not even half a clone. Roy was a complete clone of Marth, and he was only in the game because higher-ups at Nintendo wanted him in. You, my friend, are ********.

Urser

Smash Apprentice
You're complaining about clones... yet Pichu and Roy were clones.

Oh yeah, and I get sick when we've known the roster for ages and then once the people who didn't know it find out, they make threads complaining about it. LISTEN! WE ALREADY GOT OVER THE ROSTER A MONTH AGO!

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Your a ******* for thinking jigglypuff sucks in this game. Maybe if you played him a little bit more....

I would say jigglypuff is high teir in this game if you know how to use him well like I do.

Top Bottom