• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo Direct - New Games, Announcements And More

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
Did they even announced the release date for the wave 3 amiibo sets?
That's wave 4. When I said wave 3, I'm talking about the ones with Mega Man, Ike, Shulk, Rosalina, etc.
Oh, then that would be 20/02/2015
THAT is, if all amiibos didn't run out already, with these pre-orders.

Last edited:

Gidy

Smash Lord
NNID
I-Gidy-I
3DS FC
0834-3126-6726
Am I the only one that thinks Majora's Mask is creepy...
No, and that's why it's my favorite Zelda game.

On another note, I'm not too sad about the New 3DS not having faceplates. I usually just buy a plastic case for my handhelds anyway after I broke 2 of my original DS systems. Currently I have this one on my 3DS:

It doesn't look too bad either, since I have a black one. I'll be getting a black New 3DS as well unless Nintendo makes an amazing bundle by Christmas time.

PhilosophicAnimal

Smash Ace
NNID
Spectros_rage
3DS FC
2879-0121-1583
I'm relatively surprised no one seems to have noticed that sweet Majora's Mask pin pre-order bonus for Code Name: Steam. So much special edition Nintendo merchandise has been disappearing, I actually ran out and made the pre-order immediately after the direct was over. :p

I guess people were more interested in the 3DS bundles... that's not really an option for me, though. Not that it matters now, anyway. Pretty sure they're already sold out.:chuckle:

TaichiYaegashi

Smash Ace
Interested in: Xenoblade Chronicles X and 3D, Majora's Mask 3D, Splatoon and Monster Hunter 4.

Curious about: Kirby and The Rainbow Curse.

Blegh: Project S.T.E.A.M. and Mario Party 10

Alex Night

Smash Ace
NNID
obiwan_jacoby
3DS FC
2234-7921-2718
Hmmmmmm... I hope that Amiibo Party is not the only way you can move on your own... Please let there be boards where you move on your own, has multiple directions, get coins to buy items and Stars, and steal things like in the old Mario Party 1-DS. Otherwise... I feel like I'm just gonna save my money for something better because Amiibo Party looks like a massively bare-bones version of the old Party system.

KEWB

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KEWB99
3DS FC
4511-0666-0442
Incredibly frustrating how quickly the NA limited edition for MM3DS AND the MM limited edition XL sold out. I've been holding out on preordering MM3DS specifically for either of those things and would gladly have preordered both in a heartbeat. Still excited for the game though. Super stoked for Splatoon and Xenoblade too.

Edit: Oh yeah, and Skull Kid not being playable in the upcoming MM Hyrule Warriors DLC kind of makes me want to throw my Wii U out a window (okay not really but seriously. Massive wasted potential there).

Last edited:

Gionni

Smash Apprentice
majora's mask and xenoblade are al I wanted to see.

Its rare for me to love a game so much that I buy 2 versions of the same game.

Xenoblade and majora's mask are two of those games. Loved xenoblade so much that I'll gladly take a portable one. same with majora's mask.

EDIT:

If Project M was EVER sold in any form.....it would be shut down immediately. one of the things keeping project M going is the fact that its 100% free. Nintendo could file a lawsuit on the P:M team immediately if they started charging for the game.
no, by that I meant being officially supported by nintendo so that it could be possible, I'm sorry for the confusion, my english sucks

Gionni

Smash Apprentice
JRPGs actually tend to very heavily feature western medieval fantasy (probably like >95% of JRPGs?).. and a few have a random token Asian-like place in the game world. It's actually very refreshing to me if an RPG is in an Asian setting.
You should play a Shin megami tensei game, they are unique in both gameplay and setting, but I think that you can call them jrpgs

FGC-Oni

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FGC-Oni
3DS FC
0430-8323-9211
Incredibly frustrating how quickly the NA limited edition for MM3DS AND the MM limited edition XL sold out. I've been holding out on preordering MM3DS specifically for either of those things and would gladly have preordered both in a heartbeat. Still excited for the game though. Super stoked for Splatoon and Xenoblade too.

Edit: Oh yeah, and Skull Kid not being playable in the upcoming MM Hyrule Warriors DLC kind of makes me want to throw my Wii U out a window (okay not really but seriously. Massive wasted potential there).
i managed to get a pre-order in on BestBuy yesterday. I checked the website this morning and the page is no longer there lololololololololololololololololololololololololol

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
Still waiting on smt x fe
Although the new fe looks great, the trailer made ir look like a wii u game. My 3ds dont have hd graphics.

SPLATOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!
(No mewtwo news :( )

Top Bottom