• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo Airs New Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom Trailer

Zelda_Echoes_Trailer.jpg

Nintendo dropped a juicy new trailer for The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom today!

This five-minute long trailer had a ton of information for fans to digest. For starters, we got a quick look at four of the areas Zelda can explore in Hyrule. They were Gerudo Desert, Jabul Waters, Eldin Volcano and the Faron Wetlands. Then, it went over quite a few gameplay features. These include quests, customization, and even a brand new “Bind” mechanic. This mechanic gives Zelda the ability to move objects, including some she can’t even echo. She can also connect herself to objects with “Reverse Bond” and follow their movement. Finally, the trailer ends with a very brief story teaser about dimensional rifts tearing apart Hyrule.

Author’s Note: The Bind and Reverse Bond mechanics look awesome to me. Can already think of a bunch of puzzles you could make with that, and I think it’s pretty safe to assume the dev team’s thought of way more than I possibly could. So, definitely looking forward to seeing how that all gets implemented! But, what do you think? Please let us know in the comments below!

Credits:
Editing & Writing: Zerp Zerp
Thumbnail Graphic: Zerp Zerp
Social: Zerp Zerp

Mitchell "Zerp" Brenkus

Comments

The new mechanics introduced definitely increase my excitement, with the Ultra Hand like ability and the sidequests map, as well as food (smoothies) cooking and costumes customization, similar to BOTW and TOTK.

Last edited:
Top Bottom