• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo 3DS Direct on 8/29

JUr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JorgeUr
3DS FC
4957-3388-8097
Well well... It's too early! :(
I expect to wake up and there is a thread with info here hehe

(Please, please that Lucas won't be cut...)

Ornstine

Smash Cadet
NNID
Faroose
3DS FC
3454-1164-7348
PLEASE KING K ROOL DK NEEDS A NEW REP! Also because dixie would be a pretty lame assets anyways diddys annoying enough we dont need his girlfriend banana locking us too. And this game is terribly low on villains. Adding Mewtwo Ridley King K Rool and Wolf in should make it better. Hopefully they all make it in

KurashiDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KurashiDragon
3DS FC
3952-7603-8923
Switch FC
7836 7746 6189
Is the U.S.A not getting a direct? Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised with the leaks being a thing.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Since it doesn't look like this will be a worldwide Direct, mine gut tells me there WON'T be a newcomer reveal. But we'll see.
I get the same feeling too. Especially since Sakurai made no mention on twitter or MiiVerse today. I checked the Japanese MiiVerse and nothing. I think we will get some info about the eShop release, tho.

Its happening live at 7 am not 7 pm. Right?
7:00 AM EST. If you are not EST, if try to figure out what time that is in relation to where you are.

Last edited:

synesthe-sia

Smash Journeyman
I like how you just randomly through Cranky in your list with important Mario kart veterans. Lol, Dixie better get in Mario Kart before Cranky. I still can't believe they put Funky in before her.
Anyway, is this direct Japanese exclusive? :(
Haha yeah, I do like Cranky Kong. I wish he was in so he could yell out obscenities. But of course, I like Rover from Animal Crossing the most. I wish he was in. He's a nosy guy, but he helps you get on your feet and I can respect that. He even taught me to respect cats of all breeds and fur lengths. I might even be a friend to the cats in my community.

Last edited:

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
Haha yeah, I do like Cranky Kong. I wish he was in so he could yell out obscenities. But of course, I like Rover from Animal Crossing the most. I wish he was in. He's a nosy guy, but he helps you get on your feet and I can respect that. He even taught me to respect cats of all breeds and fur lengths. I might even be a friend to the cats in my community.
NintenCat And NintenDog should be playable!.....No that's a bad idea then PeTA Will Go Nuclear and Attack Nintendo For ''Poor Treatment of Animal Rights'' :/

Last edited:

synesthe-sia

Smash Journeyman
NintenCat And NintenDog should be playable!.....No that's a bad idea then PeTA Will Go Nuclear and Attack Nintendo For ''Poor Treatment of Animal Rights'' :/
I wonder if PETA will say anything if Duck Hunt Dog truly is on the roster. I imagine they would since they like the attention.

WwwWario

Smash Ace
Sakurai just retweeted Nintendo of Japan's tweet about the direct. Guessing this means we'll for sure see Smash

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Anyone know how much left 'til it starts? These timezones are confusing me, I live in Caracas :s

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I get the same feeling too. Especially since Sakurai made no mention on twitter or MiiVerse today. I checked the Japanese MiiVerse and nothing. I think we will get some info about the eShop release, tho.

7:00 AM EST. If you are not EST, if try to figure out what time that is in relation to where you are.

I stand corrected. Shulk is in and looks great!

D-idara

NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
I don't even care if I didn't care for Shulk...THAT TRAILER WAS AMAZING! It actually got me interested in the character, I thought he was simply an anime pretty boy...

But people, the big one...does his render match the selection screen leak that includes Ridley?

~Burst~

Smash Journeyman
I don't even care if I didn't care for Shulk...THAT TRAILER WAS AMAZING! It actually got me interested in the character, I thought he was simply an anime pretty boy...

But people, the big one...does his render match the selection screen leak that includes Ridley?
That selection screen is a fake most likely since it uses a different profile pic for Dr.Mario and Jiggs from the other leak.

D-idara

NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Just took this screen cap after the Shulk reveal. Anyone wanna translate?
I think Iwata was saying something about a Soundtrack that we filthy non-Japanese people won't be getting.

~Burst~

Smash Journeyman
not sure but did they just confirm the pro can use be used as a c stick?

INs4niTY-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Marouf
A smash 3ds :O, unlucky to those who recently got a Japanese 3ds lool. C stick and more shoulder buttons :O :O

LiquidSalsa

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheRealLuigi64
3DS FC
4441-8394-6735
The English site is glitching out right now.

Rasko

Smash Apprentice
Lol I've seen the leaked vids of Shulk that just comfirmed my hype though

EDIT: Wow im a little late haha

Last edited:

D-idara

NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
THE SOUNDTRACK PROMOTION ALSO GOES FOR AMERICA! Hype Train leaves the station!

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
If this is our penance, Sakurai, we've learned our lessons. Honest, we have.

Well and truly hype for this. Not a character I thought I'd like, but I've been proved succinctly wrong. :3

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
Naysayers Be Like NAH LEAK IS STILL FAKE ONLY THE BOWSER JR AND SHULK PORTIONS WERE REAL!

TheSmasherNamedArete

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1950-9602-1118
I really hope the leak is right but at the same time I want it to be wrong because I DON'T WANT DR:drmario: MARIO BACK but I guess if Mewtwo:mewtwomelee: comes back I wont be as mad.

Roys:roymelee: are Boy:dazwa: forever and I'd swim around the world to see him in this next smash bros.

Last edited:
Top Bottom