• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ninten dog a brawl char?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ototo_san

Smash Rookie
well as i was reading this months gamepro i came across an article on super smash bros. brawl quickly as i could maybe finding a nice article with release date info or something...but it was a super small article sadly but what caught my attention the most was how it said a nintendog will be a brawler?! and i quote

"A huge roster of fighters will duke it out in the third iteration of nintendo's royal rumblers, including some brawlers that you might not expect to see, such as Metal Gear Solid's Snake and even a puppy from NIntendogs. You heard us right, a puppy from NIntendogs."
-Gamepro

yeah so this might be cool but not even if its just some false info but who knows... so what do you guys think about this?

TheBig_N

Smash Rookie
False information. The Nintendog will only be used to block the screen as an item or whatever it is.
Yes that's right is just like the Togepi attack in melee but instead the black screen you will see a puppy :laugh:

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Yeah. I saw that in Gamepro and thought "Jesus Christ you freaking idiots, did you even watch the trailer? Don't you know what this is going to do to our forum??"

We will get this topic at least once a month until Brawl is released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom