• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nice way to deal with reflectors.

Rufeo

Smash Cadet
I was playing with a friend of mine today, he was snake. he shot a missile so I turn on my reflector. Right before it would hit me he aimed it down so the explosion did instead. Almost killed me too. So if you haven't already though of this and you're tired of your missiles being reflected this should work for a bit until they find another way around it.

RAAR

Smash Apprentice
Not bad I usually either give up or circle it around and try to mind game them into cancling the sheild but that never works.

Zero000

Smash Rookie
Not bad I usually either give up or circle it around and try to mind game them into cancling the sheild but that never works.
just simply cancel it, circling takes way to long and if you're not in a 1v1 situation, you are left open.

abit_rusty

Smash Lord
NNID
Rontuaru
3DS FC
2895-8974-0662
I don't think this works with Pit though...curse his shield! -.-

(btw this also works with toon link's bombs. just fyi :p)

Depressed Man

Smash Apprentice
I don't think it works on Falco either considering his reflector shoots out in front of him.

Top Bottom