• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nexus on Wed. ---- who wants to go?

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
i'm taking tri-rail in the morning and going to nexus, but if i stay for a long time, i need a ride back to hollywood tri-rail station.

i'm not driving my way there lolol. saving some gas too.

but yea i'm going for smash, blazblue, and beatmania
how much tri rail cost?

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
about $5 round trip (student discount) but the problem is that if you don't have a ride before 9pm (last train to leave boynton beach) then you gotta leave before 7 to take the bus to station

plus. the trains don't play cuz they hit and run like *******s, so timing is important
and where in hollywood is the tri rail?

nevershootme

Smash Master

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace

nevershootme

Smash Master
aight
me and lee should be goin if everythin works out

on the $15 all day pass is it on one card?
yea only $15 per card

my timing is this, I'm gonna get to the station at 9:30 and get on the 9:50 train. and once i arrive at boynton beach station, i'm gonna take the next available bus to the mall

then at 6:45 or 5:45. take the bus back to station and head home.

or if someone can give a ride, take the 9pm train, arrive at 8:30-8:45

spider_sense

Smash Champion
they're shutting for good until they get a new place >_< they got screwed over from business and property stuff

go to their website, they have the info
That's really lame. I didn't go there a whole lot, but when I did it was a pretty chill place. I'm almost certain they'll find a better spot with to set up shop, hopefully it'll be mad closer to the where I am so I can come more often.

nevershootme

Smash Master
That's really lame. I didn't go there a whole lot, but when I did it was a pretty chill place. I'm almost certain they'll find a better spot with to set up shop, hopefully it'll be mad closer to the where I am so I can come more often.
lol. there's a new arcade place being made down on west flagler at the mall of the americas, supposedly they got some imported machines.

yea, they have the japanese machines i always wanted to play the actualy machine

SLyNKee

Smash Journeyman
i can almost gurantee you Nexus wont be reopening at a new location, so go on Sunday to pay your last respects. And thank Simon mall for putting an end to a great business.

Top Bottom