• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next two weeks in Rancho/upland/Alta loma

Lit

Smash Ace
yeah that sounds pretty good u must sound really confident that u are going to win to bet all of that money... but yeah its cool... and jk jk jk about the honda i cant even drive yet..... just give me like another month and ill be able to drive everyone around to places

Lit

Smash Ace
and neighborhood p what is your name bec when i was at that tourney i only saw two other black ****** up there... are u darrius by any chance...

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
and neighborhood p what is your name bec when i was at that tourney i only saw two other black ****** up there... are u darrius by any chance...
No, I'm Adam, the guy who was talking to you about random stuff. I **** Falcos too =)

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
No, I'm Adam, the guy who was talking to you about random stuff. I **** Falcos too =)
oOo thats' who you is!! :O Your the neighborhood B1tcher. . . ooo shoott hahaa im jk :]
-Headache- ****in learn how to use the ****in EDIT BUTTON DAMMIT!:mad:

Adamm :/ such a white name, i would of never figured that out ^_^ haha jkk

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
HAHAHAHA...this is freakin hilarious just to hear.....but yeah...edit button my friend...hmmm....now weve found out people and darkness...now what about the tournament :D

Lit

Smash Ace
ohhhh u are adam..... thats good bec i thought u were that other tall *****... i dont like him at all man... but yeah that would be pretty cool if u can throw a tourney though..... but man all this time that was u... god **** i should of know that eariler......

Lit

Smash Ace
and to let yall ****** know if u dont like the way i be typin than dont read it.. i dont read wat right it just takes the fun out of it... i just say wats on my mind.... somthimes i mess up and sumtimes i dont but still non the less i type how i feel and im not going to go back and fix wat i just said..... its never that serious...

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
You guys should just come for a small smashfest then, I don't want like 10 diff ****** up in my house.

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
Headache man. . .Use the ****in EDIT BUTTON DAMMIT!! Stop ****ing double posting!
And btw, the way you talk, nonetheless makes you sound like you're dumb and can't make complete sentences and or make actual sense. If you read what you wrote, you do not make ****in sense. FYI its good for you to practice typing complete sentences, it can build up your so called, "writing capabilities" and have less gramatical errors. And yes, im not only your mom, but you teacher as well. . . ^_^

and it also doesn't hurt to be nice and have sympathy as well. Build up patience and you can live a more peaceful life. And stop with this whole "*****" thing, you live in ****in Rancho, you don't have to beat up everyone or threathen everone for doing something you dislike. It just sound ignorant and typical whenever you act like that. Yes, i'm also you pastor as well. :]

oO YEA, 1 MORE THING. Stop with the whole, "I'm gunna called up all my ****** from inglewood" ****tt. It's ****in lame cuzz you will never do that cuzz its never that serious! And are they really gunna come to ****in "Ranchoooo" to beat up just one person in which you can handle yourself? I don't think sooooooooooooooo, "ain't no wayyyyyyyyyyyy"

You should just put on some Hollister clothes and called it a day.

some1 can MM my IC's.....anyone i dont care who...(unless your like Chu 0_0 )
I'll take that challenge! Samus/Fox vs. Ice climbers ^_^

Lit

Smash Ace
I KNOW WAT U MEAN *****..... i dont know we just tryin to have a whole bunch a people play in one spot for a couple of days straight...... we might have a smash fest but we need to find a spot first.....

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Headache man. . .Use the ****in EDIT BUTTON DAMMIT!! Stop ****ing double posting!
And btw, the way you talk, nonetheless makes you sound like you're dumb and can't make complete sentences and or make actual sense. If you read what you wrote, you do not make ****in sense. FYI its good for you to practice typing complete sentences, it can build up your so called, "writing capabilities" and have less gramatical errors. And yes, im not only your mom, but you teacher as well. . . ^_^

and it also doesn't hurt to be nice and have sympathy also. Build up patience and you can live a more peaceful life. And stop with this whole "*****" thing, you live in ****in Rancho, you don't have to beat up everyone or threathen everone for doing something you dislike. It just sound ignorant and typical whenever you act like that. Yes, i'm also you pastor as well. :]
LMAO this post is hilarious

$ick

Smash Lord

and it also doesn't hurt to be nice and have sympathy also. Build up patience and you can live a more peaceful life. And stop with this whole "*****" thing, you live in ****in Rancho, you don't have to beat up everyone or threathen everone for doing something you dislike. It just sound ignorant and typical whenever you act like that. Yes, i'm also you pastor as well. :]
You used also twice in one sentence dawg. :)

Lit

Smash Ace
Um Wat????

:confused:

um ok mom ill change my writting style if thats wat u want... and **** wreckless u are like my mom,teacher, and now paster.... um ok well just to let u know where i come from i dont like it when people be talkin about me or anyone else about my family and friends...... making fun of someone and sayin it out loud so the whole world can hear it just makes me mad bec no one should ever be put on blast... and if theres one thing i dont like is when other people be doin that to me or any of the people i chill or are good friends wit... its shows no respect to anyone and im not goin to have that... i went though to much in my life to deal with that kind of ****... u already know how i am wreckless so why u trippen for u only see me go off on someone if they are sayin **** back to me.... its like the thing wit your cousin....and i never said i wanted to fight someone so wat u talkin about..... the point is if u talk head thats cool... but u should only take it to a certain point....

and btw i say ***** bec when i was little all these other non african american people called me that... so its just a habbit that will be never broken ***** it just runs in my blood....

Lit

Smash Ace
***** wat u sayin... i say that for two reasons only..... one if it is a girl ill call up a girl and let them handle it... bec real talk i will never hit a girl i may play but ill never hit a girl that just disrespect... two i can handle myself to a extent... if i have to handle like one or two ****** than its nothing put if have to fade like 6 or seven than im not just goin to do it on my own.... more than likey i will lose.... so those are the only reasons why i ever bring my fam bam up cuz.... no bodie needs to be knowin bout that bec thats no ones busuiness but since u brought it up it looks like i had to explain my self bec u dont know wat u are talking about....

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
I just had to "alarm" you of what actions you "like" to take and make aware of your behavior. I had to go this far because you as well show no disrespect sometimes. I'm just making it an awareness for your own benefit even if you don't see it in my perspective or anyone elses' as well. And it doesn't matter where you came from, it's where you are now. Only bring the good memories along your life, so you can have less to carry throughout your life. I know that putting people on "blast" is disrespectful, but there are exceptions. And if you do think about it, you have said that you wanted to beat someone up, or talk about how you did already.

Don't let your past disappointment/hurt over shadows tomorrow's dream.

And i'm not talking head, i'm just suggesting some things and trying to help you and an "offensive" or "affensive" kind of way.

And what are ou talking about, your SUPERMAN :D :D :D :D

You double post again. . .
You used also twice in one sentence dawg. :)
good lookin out :D

Lit

Smash Ace
o ok well good lookin out than .......u see thats why u my ***** wreckless.... S.U.N got that straight companenship cuz......
Whoot Whoot

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
Hey i got that Headache(fox) vs. Trafficwarden(link) vid up if you want. Just log into my profile, and call me for the password cuzz it's on private.

It's spelled "companionship" btw. . .got yo back SONNNN!!

God**** kids, go to sleep. ;)
EEYYYYYYYYY!!
ok :(

LOL...i come back to read all this...thats hilarious...o well...stop ****in fighting and choose a **** spot to play >.<...
we never fight sonnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
LOL...i come back to read all this...thats hilarious...o well...stop ****in fighting and choose a **** spot to play >.<...

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
NICE.....alright...well choose somewhere to play cuz...****...my place is only a last resort cuz my parents trip out WAY too easily...they might do something really rash like...cancelling the tournament on the 14th -.-....so lets try to keep it away from my house.....

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
So it can be at my house, BUT BUT BUT, it depends on how many people.

Crew member + drafters can come, idk about Mr.B1tch3s, Thomasexy, $ick or whoever else tho. . .

So its gonna be Wreckless, 6th(if he can leave his house), Headache, Fate, JTB(if he is coming)

Drafters: TrafficWarden + NeighborhoodB (if you want to be drafted that is, or just to come and play)

And it depends on which day as well, this is just gonna b a lil "gathering" cuzz my mom trips if too many ppl "teenagers" are in the house.

ORRRRRR we can all go to gamecrazyyyyy to have a mini tournament

JTB is my *****, we got that straight companionship <3
It's the oreo LOVE awhhhhhhhhhhhhh :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
So it can be at my house, BUT BUT BUT, it depends on how many people.

Crew member + drafters can come, idk about Mr.B1tch3s, Thomasexy, $ick or whoever else tho. . .

So its gonna be Wreckless, 6th(if he can leave his house), Headache, Fate, JTB(if he is coming)

Drafters: TrafficWarden + NeighborhoodB (if you want to be drafted that is, or just to come and play)

And it depends on which day as well, this is just gonna b a lil "gathering" cuzz my mom trips if too many ppl "teenagers" are in the house.

ORRRRRR we can all go to gamecrazyyyyy to have a minie tournament

It's the oreo LOVE awhhhhhhhhhhhhh :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:
lawl make a date

Lit

Smash Ace
yeah p if u arnt goin to the beach try to roll by somtim or sumthin we want to play u like for real *****...

Lit

Smash Ace
and are we still going to mm the basketball we will play for 10$ per team... how does that sound....

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
$5!?!? I don't know... now that you accepted it... I'm kinda scared... I really don't have Bowser skills and I have played Pbodys Mewtwo before... I thought it was pretty good.

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
It is when you're poor and in-between jobs. UGH. Why did I have to quit... Being poor = worst thing in the world.

Lit

Smash Ace
man u arent poor.. u live in the semi rancho area poor is living in watts.... trust me i know

Lit

Smash Ace
because theres only so many people allowed in wreckless house....

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
OooOooOooOooooOooOooo....alright thats cool then :D...if i cant get in then its all good..>_> id still like to get in SOMEWHERE loL....

Lit

Smash Ace
yeah well see wats the max for wreckless house bec his mom do be trippen though... and we dont want that \

Roy-san

Smash Cadet
Wow...wreck your....not very nice. Gah and dont tell me im dd 2 much cause theres things EVERYONE has to work on. ^_^. Blah mise well have fun if you know your going to win though O.o, Anyway we all do need to have sum matches...

it will be fun..

Top Bottom