• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Next Smash - Speculation & Discussion Thread

RykZyk

Smash Cadet
What characters do you want to see as Assist Trophies? Please be serious, not just because you don't want that character to not be a fighter and annoy other people.
My list is:

• Sparkster, from Rocket Knight Adventures
  • TwinBee, from TwinBee
  • something from Space Invaders
  • Tetris blocks
  • Pyramid Head, from Silent Hill
  • Mumbo Jumbo, from Banjo-Kazooie
  • Peppino Spaghetti, from Pizza Tower

Last edited:

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
What characters do you want to see as Assist Trophies? Please be serious, not just because you don't want that character to not be a fighter and annoy other people.
My list is:

• TwinBee, from TwinBee
  • Tetris blocks
  • Asuka from Senran Kagura
  • Neptune/PurpleHeart from Hyperdimension Neptunia
They work fine as assists

ninjahmos

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-8579-4123-9016
My list is:

• TwinBee, from TwinBee
  • Tetris blocks
  • Metal Gear Mk. II from…well, Metal Gear (and Snatcher)
  • Jehuty from Zone of the Enders
  • Hyakutaro Ichimonji from Metal Slug
  • Servbot from Mega Man
  • Nemesis from Resident Evil
  • Jack from Tekken
  • T-Rex from Super Mario Odyssey

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
The late-game evos in gen 4 are a wonderful mix of 'i love it' or 'i hate it' and there are so few in the middle, lol.

I know some people don't like Electivire, Magmortar, Rhyperior, Porygon-Z or Tangrowth, but I think they're all cool. I even think Probopass is pretty good. I know it's dumb, but so is Nosepass lol. I think most people like Gallade, Mamoswine and Yanmega, and I agree. Honestly don't know where people stand on Dusknoir, but I like it.

On the other hand I'm not big on Togekiss or Magnezone. And Lickilicky imo just looks like a worse Lickitung. The beta Lickilicky looks a lot better to me.

Gliscor and Froslass are in the middle for me. They're fine. Kinda wish Froslass looked a bit more like a Snorunt evo. I don't think you'd put the two together if you didn't know.
people don't like tangrowth?! aw

What characters do you want to see as Assist Trophies?
well I'd like to see Zeke from XC2, Riku from KH, like yourself Mumbo Jumbo

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
My list is:

• TwinBee, from TwinBee
  • Tetris blocks
I think the Metal Slime from Dragon Quest could be a great assist trophy. He could be like a sandbag that slowly hops around. He'd take a TON of hits. But the player that manages to finish him off "levels up" with a Xerneus/Victini style buff.

Also, it's almost an assist trophy so I'll include this.

Bombirdier should take over Onix's attack from the original Smash. It just fits so well.

Last edited:

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
Dusknoir looks really cool, but it's really funny that it's defining feature seems to be that Ducklops is just straight up better than it simply because it exists.

Bombirdier should take over Onix's attack from the original Smash. It just fits so well.
I don't know what Onix did in 64, but my first thought when Bombirdier was suggested was that it grabs the nearest opponent, and dunks them at the other fighters. If the fighter turned projectile hits another fighter, they are also meteor smashed, and the previous victim stops plummeting. Bombirdier will only try to grab your opponents, but it throws them indiscriminately, so you have to be careful, but that also means you can join in the fun of trying to juke the bird out by jumping offstage, and air dodging at the right time to avoid death.

Gorgonzales

Smash Lord
My list is:
  • TwinBee, from TwinBee
  • Tetris blocks
Geno. I think he'd be cool as a fighter but this is the most realistic next option, at this point in the series I say just give him this. It's almost strange it hasn't happened already.

Last edited:

Stratos

Smash Lord
I want Agumon to come as a newcomer in future Super Smash Bros games, but there's a question I shouldn't normally write, but does everyone see Virtual Pet as a subgenre of Simulation video games or do some see them as just toys? Anyway, I'm one of those who think Virtual Pet is a subgenre of Simulation video games and Digimon started as Virtual Pet, so Agumon can come freely.

Gengar84

Smash Hero
I want Agumon to come as a newcomer in future Super Smash Bros games, but there's a question I shouldn't normally write, but does everyone see Virtual Pet as a subgenre of Simulation video games or do some see them as just toys? Anyway, I'm one of those who think Virtual Pet is a subgenre of Simulation video games and Digimon started as Virtual Pet, so Agumon can come freely.
I think a Digimon would be really cool for Smash. I just beat Hacker’s Memory a few weeks ago and I thought it was great. Not a huge fan of Agumon’s design specifically but it makes the most sense as the Smash rep since it’s basically the Pikachu of the series. Some of my favorites are Tyrant Kabuterimon, Ogremon, Meramon, Gaiomon, and Titamon.

Nickthebrick1

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, what do you think of Ultimate's latest October update as well as this information: https://www.dexerto.com/smash/smash...tch-gamecube-controller-reproduction-2953587/

There are those that say it's a red herring for Smash 6. Some also say it's a sign of it being a deluxe. I really hope that's not the case. The reason we got so many deluxe's during the Switch's lifetime is because the Wii U flopped harder than a fish. I don't mind if they use the same engine but I like how each game has a different feel and all.

On a seperate note, what do you think about Silent Hill content in Smash Bros? I have this gut feeling with the way both series are produced we might see a intersection at some point. I was mainly inspired by this video, I don't remember if I showed you guys earlier:

Aside from a horror rep I honestly feel that PH being in Smash Bros may be on the same level as Cloud, Sora, Sephiroth and Snake getting in. And even if PH cannot get in as a character perhaps james can be the rep while PH becomes an assist trophy.

We go Metal Geat and Castlevania. Silent Hill is one of the biggest heavier hitter franchise under Konami's belt. If the company does come around for Smash 6 we might see some flare from this franchise.

Thoughts?

LiveStudioAudience

Smash Master
I'm torn with Pyramid Head. On hand he's a very distinct figure and he absolutely would stand out as a fighter. On the other hand, given what he embodies within SH2 and his metaphorical importance to the narrative... he just feels odd to add to the wacky cartoon crossover.

With stuff like Super Bomberman R and Konami Kart Racers the chibi version of him feels detached enough from the original variation that I don't really mind it, but an outright game accurate version in SSB would strike me as ill fitting in some way.

Nickthebrick1

Smash Cadet
I'm torn with Pyramid Head. On hand he's a very distinct figure and he absolutely would stand out as a fighter. On the other hand, given what he embodies within SH2 and his metaphorical importance to the narrative... he just feels odd to add to the wacky cartoon crossover.

With stuff like Super Bomberman R and Konami Kart Racers the chibi version of him feels detached enough from the original variation that I don't really mind it, but an outright game accurate version in SSB would strike me as ill fitting in some way.
Well personally if PH could be in Super Bomberman and KKR I don't think Smash would be too much of a leap. Maybe they can adjust some details?

LiveStudioAudience

Smash Master
Well personally if PH could be in Super Bomberman and KKR I don't think Smash would be too much of a leap. Maybe they can adjust some details?
I mean business wise he'd probably do very good numbers as DLC given how well remake's done; I just wonder if there wouldn't be backlash by some fans that would see his inclusion as invalidating the significance of his mainline series appearances (though as we both note; it's not an issue that's cropped up in his Konami cameo roles like Bomberman, KKR, or New International Track and Field.

Ivander

Smash Legend

I think part of the problem is the fact that Konami wanted to do more with him while the creator wanted him to be strictly tied to James Sunderland. I mean, even his DBD appearance, which was seen favourably for the most part by fans, wasn't exactly seen favourably by the creator. It's kinda the problem when you make a character entirely meant to be a one-time deal, but they end up so popular that fanservice attention takes over reasoning and messes with the original intent.

If there's any reason why Pyramid Head doesn't happen in Smash Bros, it's because Sakurai respects other developers and he communicates with them in regards to their characters and puts so much into making the characters' accurate to their source. I can certainly see that as a reasoning why he would not pick Pyramid Head if he is aware that PH's creator is not a fan of his multiple appearances.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Funnily enough, I could see Boom-Boom acting as a semi-clone of Bowser. Most moves are surprising fits, just replace any claw swipes with punches. So Up Tilt uses the same arc, but becomes a backhand punch, Forward Air is also the same arc but with a closed fist for an overhead punch. Despite his stubby legs, I could still even see him doing Bowser's Back Air and Drop Kick F-Smash. There are a handful of moves that would probably need to be changed like Up Air and the throws but in most cases most of Bowser's normals work pretty well.

For specials, again, I could see Boom-Boom keeping Bowser's Up and Down Specials, just with different names and adjusted properties. (Boom Bomb for Down B writes itself imo.) Up Special would be adjusted into a faster single hit move so that he could get a multi-hit via his signature lariat spin on neutral special (also ironically being similar to Mario Tornado in that regard). Lastly, Side Special would be his other signature move, his little arm flailing charge which I could see as being a forward moving armored attack.

I am aware that he can literally sprout wings to replace his arms in some boss battles, but I honestly always hated how that looks, nor does it mesh well with the rest of the move set design imo.

Pom-Pom would definitely need to be different. I think it'd be neat if they leaned into her moves from 3D World with the shuriken and teleporting.
Thing is, until you shared your ideas? The only thing I ever thought Boom-Boom would have in common with Bowser was Whirling Fortress, and even THEN, I remembered how the Koopalings actually came up with that move first, NOT Boom-Boom. With all that said, it WOULD be interesting to see Boom-Boom be so versatile. If anything, it makes me think of him as a "more flexible" Smash 64-Donkey Kong in some ways.

As for Pom-Pom? Ngl, as insane as it might sound... I honestly think she could borrow some elements from Sheik. Such as her nimble nature and Vanish special move. Maybe even Bouncing Fish too.

Yeah, I chose Chase and Elaine specifically because they're the player characters in Let's Go, so there's a natural association there.
There are still some Pokémon who I think shouldn't/wouldn't have partner trainers like :ultmewtwo: (shouldn't for being a legendary) or :ultjigglypuff: (wouldn't for lack of closely associated trainers,) but overall, I would want a few different trainers per Pokémon.
No, I understand. To be honest, there IS a part of me that wonders if Smash might look to replace Red and Leaf with Chase and Elaine. I mean, I REALLY doubt it would happen, but it's interesting to think about.

I don't know why, but the first thing that came to mind from this idea was :ultpacman: in SFxT
While I can't say I share your interest/enthusiasm for Hector/Vector, I would like a proper mech pilot at some point. I mean, I guess Jr. and the Koopalings count but I'm thinking more along the lines of Tron Bonne.
View attachment 395302
It's funny, Pac-Man in S.F. x Tekken is also what always comes to my mind when I think about Professor Hector joining Smash via piloting a R.O.B.-like mech.

Ironically enough, I also think about the likes of Tekken's Dr. Bosconovitch when it comes to the idea of Hector fighting on foot. Although, I'm pretty sure Hector hasn't exactly given us a reason to think he'd be THAT much of a joke fighter...

Oh, don't get me wrong, I'd still want the OG design to be included, but I'd also want to see them try their hand at a new design, maybe even something like Jin for a more sci-fi look.

I also don't know if I'd describe his fit as future-punk, it just feels like 90s protag design to me, regardless of the intended setting.
Oh, fair point. Still, I'm a bit surprised. I didn't think that this kind of fashion statement was THAT common in the 90's (let alone the idea that Michael and Terry had such shockingly similar clothing choices). Learn something new everyday, huh?

If you don't mind me asking, what do you Michael should look like, if he were to ever get the Brawl-Pit treatment?

Can't say I like this one quite as much as your Lark move set, for a few reasons. First of which, making him an even more extreme version of Mac... does not sound appealing at all. Even with the drawbacks, it doesn't make him any less volatile or any more balanced.

Everything else, just kind of feels so far removed from UC that I have trouble seeing it as UC. This feels even more drastic than Pit's redesign back in Brawl imo. Not that I'm against a modernization of the character but this direction seems to completely lack the slightly goofy, cartoonish nature of the og UC.

The beat 'em up influence is kind of interesting but at that point I'd be asking why we didn't get Axel or Cody instead.
When you put things like that, I suppose I did sort of lean into the 'street fighter' vibe of the character TOO heavily. Still though, I sort of thought I was keeping to the wacky nature of the OG game by keeping things like Urban Champ dropping potted plants on opponents and tossing manhole covers at them.

Hard to say honestly. I feel like if they did do an Urban Champion Mii costume it'd just be the outfit though. It'd probably be up to players to pick a close enough hair style and adjust the color.

When it comes to the design of an actual character though, I've got to go with something that's more inspired by the sprite. Honestly not a fan of the box art interpretation of the character. I'd still want them to lean more into the cartoon looking angle but probably a bit taller, with less chibi proportions. The box art depiction looks like a confused kid to me, the sprite reads better as a guy willingly getting into street fights.
View attachment 395314
Interesting that you say this, as one Melee-themed video I came across some time ago gave me a pretty good idea as to what Urban Champ might look like in 3D, being faithful to the OG NES sprite and whatnot (18:00-18:06).
IMO, this is probably what I'd want U.C. to look like if he had ever managed join Smash Bros. as early as Melee.

I haven't checked in on SSF2 in ages. I didn't even know they'd added an Urban Champ stage. Guess I have some catching up to do there.

Like I said earlier though, I'm not sure I quite find the appeal in turning UC into a "hyper-realistic" setting. I'd rather they try to keep it within it's more cartoony roots while actual beat 'em up series like Streets of Rage, Final Fight or River City take the role of repping their genre.

I'm not against a modern take on Urban Champion as a beat 'em up mind you, but this is a case where I'd like to see that realized as a game first. I fully admit a part of that is a preference for stuff like SoR or Final fight getting in first. I can't say I wouldn't be a little upset if they skipped out on so many existing classic beat 'em up characters to pull in Urban Champion and make him play just like them.

Going back to his design for a bit though, I guess if you were trying make a more realistic, beat 'em up style look, the blonde version might end up looking something like Mike from Battle Clash funnily enough.
Yeah, the SSF2 devs have definitely been busy. Urban Champion is a hidden stage, but I legit forget HOW to unlock it...

I do understand your preference to have Urban Champ be repped as an 'NES classic' than something hyper-realistic like Wrecking Crew though. With that said, U.C. being remade as a beat 'em up definitely would be something I'd like to see myself. Despite everything I'd described for my take on the character earlier, I wouldn't imagine things being THAT hyper-realistic, but I can see them making it out to be a mix of a typical fighting game and what Final Fight gave us.

Regarding his blond-haired design though, it's kind of taking me for a loop to think about how similar he might look to Michael Anderson...

What, Charging STARS? I don't know if that's a particularly good fit for Lark but I don't think you should feel like a few standard physical attacks are out of place on him or most any character's move set really. It is a fighting game after all.
Well, for what it's worth? I wouldn't go too crazy on the visuals of Lark potentially setting himself aflame to perform the attack, but I really do still think there's something that can be made there. At worst, if such a move really wouldn't look "right" on Lark? Perhaps it would look more 'right' on Goose, given his 'Evel Knievel' daredevil motif and all.

One gimmicky idea I think could be potentially interesting for Urban Champion is if a few of his attacks (maybe forward tilt and down tilt, maybe also forward smash) increase in hitstun at high percents instead of increasing in knockback. So, at middling percents they start to force the opponent to tech, and at high percent when used at the ledge they have enough hitstun to make the opponent fall a decent distance below the ledge. Forward smash would kill outright off the bottom of the screen if you knock the opponent offstage with it at high enough percent, since it’d just have THAT much hitstun. It’s based on the way the enemies roll back after being hit in Urban Champion, and being able to kill with it feels very fitting given how he usually finishes off his opponents by punching them into manholes. It’d have to temporarily modify the enemy‘s falling speed as well, though, or else it’d be too lethal against fastfallers and useless against floaties. There’ll also need to be a limit to how many times an enemy can be hit with this in a row to prevent potential infinites, especially in doubles.

Another quirk I’m thinking about is if he’d have a very fast initial dash, but his actual dash is the same speed as his walk, so you have to foxtrot. I’m imagining him having a kind of exaggeratedly bouncy fighting stance so him hopping around but not being able to properly run sounds interesting.
Certainly some interesting concepts for Urban Champ you got here! If you don't mind me asking, would Urban Champ sort of be the opposite of Little Mac on the ground in some sense, then?

I'm all with you.
Neither of his cover arts has the same charisma of his ingame sprite:
View attachment 395336View attachment 395335View attachment 395334

View attachment 395337
About his moves, his down B could lifting a manhole to use it as a shield and to create a hole trap for the opponents.
Okay, I have to admit... having Urban Champ use a manhole as a shield is definitely more creative than my idea of him tossing it like a frisbee at opponents.

I have thought that the Hockey Players from NES Ice Hockey would be good Ice Climbers echoes.
Can't say I haven't considered something similar for these three, but if you don't mind me asking... do you think Smash Bros. might want to lean into their possible strength more than having them be cryomancers like Popo and Nana?

Nickthebrick1

Smash Cadet
I mean business wise he'd probably do very good numbers as DLC given how well remake's done; I just wonder if there wouldn't be backlash by some fans that would see his inclusion as invalidating the significance of his mainline series appearances (though as we both note; it's not an issue that's cropped up in his Konami cameo roles like Bomberman, KKR, or New International Track and Field.
Backlash because of invalidation? I don't see it that way. Silent Hill has a lot of shifting protagonist. And while Silent Hill 2 is his main appearance (although he did appear in homecoming and other games but I consider that fan service) when people think of Silent Hill, PH comes to mind a lot. For me it's the same vein on why Cloud was chosen instead of just any Final Fantasy protag. He's just that iconic. It's this belief why Sephiroth was chosen for the same reason.

Same could apply to PH. Even though he is a enemy/boss/monster, he's highly iconic.

I think part of the problem is the fact that Konami wanted to do more with him while the creator wanted him to be strictly tied to James Sunderland. I mean, even his DBD appearance, which was seen favourably for the most part by fans, wasn't exactly seen favourably by the creator. It's kinda the problem when you make a character entirely meant to be a one-time deal, but they end up so popular that fanservice attention takes over reasoning and messes with the original intent.

If there's any reason why Pyramid Head doesn't happen in Smash Bros, it's because Sakurai respects other developers and he communicates with them in regards to their characters and puts so much into making the characters' accurate to their source. I can certainly see that as a reasoning why he would not pick Pyramid Head if he is aware that PH's creator is not a fan of his multiple appearances.
That is understandable. Honestly this could be a major reason why PH doesn't get in the first place. Because Sakurai respect the creator of the characters. If PH doesn't get in a suppose maybe James or Heather could get instead.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Banjo-Tooie coming to NSO next week, so Microsoft continues to allow him on Nintendo platforms for seemingly little gain beyond licensing costs, and my feelings about Banjo coming back next game in the base game continue to feel validated, let's goooooo

Last edited:

Laniv

Smash Champion
My list is:

• TwinBee, from TwinBee
  • Tetris blocks
Here's the first list I made of such an idea:
Polar Bear (Ice Climber): Acts like it did in Smash Run, walking around and occasionally jumping to make a huge earthquake. Can be defeated, and has a special weakness to flame attacks.
Creeper (Minecraft): Walks towards the nearest player and explodes, dealing massive damage and knockback, even to the player that summoned it. Think a slightly more mobile Electrode. Can be defeated, which causes it to detonate instantly. When this happens, whoever dealt the final blow is immune to the explosion.
Slammin' Lid (Splatoon): Spawns Chums, Smallfries and the occasional Cohock. Slams down on players that get too close. Its aircraft acts as a platform, on which players can jump on and attack the pilot.
Metal Slime (Dragon Quest): Runs around the stage, weakly ramming into opponents dodging any attacks that come its way, while also reflecting any projectiles. If it is defeated, whoever did so temporarily "levels up" and gains a substantial power boost for a couple of seconds.

Also, have some minibosses that would make good Assist Trophies.

Boom Boom (Mario): Runs around, wildly swinging his fists. While he's swinging, he is immune to all attacks from the side. Jumping on his head stuns him and leaves him vulnerable. Can be defeated.
Lynel (Legend of Zelda): Based on its Breath of the Wild appearance, this vicious monster attacks with a Lynel Sword and Bow, while also breathing fireballs. Can be defeated... with great difficulty.

And now, here are some new ones!

Viruses (Dr. Mario): Latches onto opponents like Klaptrap, but instead of dealing damage directly, they debuff the victim, making them run slower and jump lower, and deal less damage while taking extra damage from attacks. Can be defeated (perhaps Dr. Mario's Megavitamin deals extra damage?)

Mipha (Legend of Zelda): Uses Mipha's Grace on her summoner, which lasts for 10-15 seconds. During that time, if her summoner is KO'd, her power will activate, fulling healing them and preventing them from losing the stock.

Taranza (Kirby): Largely pulls from his appearance in Star Allies, using spider silk and webs to impede fighters. His final attack will always be Queen's Phantom, where he summons an illusion of Queen Sectonia to zap opponents with lightning bolts. Can be defeated.

Sigurd (Fire Emblem): Rides his horse and attacks fighters with his lance, including a wide-ranged, hard-to-dodge swing. The horse also deals damage as it runs. Can be defeated, and takes 2x damage from fire attacks. I couldn't resist

Glass Joe (Punch-Out!!): The Goldeen of the group. His attacks are similar to Little Mac's Assist Trophy performance in Brawl, using a one-two punch and an uppercut. Neither of these attacks are very strong. Can be attacked, and drops health-restoring croissants as he is attacked, so go wild! To make up for the fact that he's a living pinata, he has the highest health of any Assist Trophy.

Revolver Ocelot (Metal Gear): He will run around like Samurai Goroh, shooting at opponents with his Colt Single Action Army, which deals electric damage, as a way of both adhering to the "no real guns" thing, and a reference to the electric torture of Snake in Metal Gear Solid. Upon departure, he will twirl his guns and declare "You're pretty good!" before leaving. If Snake is present during the battle, he will say "Now we'll see if the man can live up to the legend!" upon being summoned. Can be defeated.

Rambi (Donkey Kong): Runs around the stage and charges fighters, similarly to Gogoat. What makes Rambi different is that when his summoner gets on his back, they can actually control where he goes by tilting the control stick, thus making him the first "playable" Assist Trophy in a sense. Can be defeated.

Riku (Kingdom Hearts): Runs around attacking fighters with his Keyblade (Way to the Dawn). His list of attacks include Strike Raid (he throws the WttD like a boomerang), Maelstrom (a spinning attack that deals heavy damage), and Dark Aura (as depicted in KHII, he fires dark fireballs that stop foes on contact). Can be defeated.

RykZyk

Smash Cadet
Topic for debate:
Since nowadays characters that have no correlation with Nintendo don't seem impossible at all (and that's why characters like Master Chief or Heavy are popular requests)
Do you think that characters from mobile games have a chance? Something like Supercell characters from Clash of Clans.

Last edited:

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
I think the Metal Slime from Dragon Quest could be a great assist trophy. He could be like a sandbag that slowly hops around. He'd take a TON of hits. But the player that manages to finish him off "levels up" with a Xerneus/Victini style buff.
Metal Slimes actually have super low health. Only, like, 4 HP. They issue is, like, 90% of your attacks miss, when you hit you only do 1 dmg, and they run away really fast.

He should be an AT. The level goes dark when he appears. He moves slowly, but smashes anyone he catches.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Metal Slimes actually have super low health. Only, like, 4 HP. They issue is, like, 90% of your attacks miss, when you hit you only do 1 dmg, and they run away really fast.
Yeah I'm aware, but I don't think missing attacks like an RPG works well in a fighting game. If you hit the opponent, you should hit it. To get a similar feeling across, they could simply highlight that absurd defense stat and turn it into a tank.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Banjo-Tooie coming to NSO next week, so Microsoft continues to allow him on Nintendo platforms for seemingly little gain beyond licensing costs, and my feelings about Banjo coming back next game in the base game continue to feel validated, let's goooooo

So as far as N64 games, that leaves Diddy Kong Racing, Donkey Kong 64, Conker's Bad Fur Day, and the original Super Smash Bros. Anything else I'm missing?

(Also, for some reason my first thought seeing Grunty's laser thing was K. Rool's Final Smash. I doubt they'd use that for hers if SHE were added, but I think it'd be cool: giant lasers are cool in general).

Top Bottom