• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEXT M.A.S TOURNAMENT December 4th, 2010 (New thread and details coming soon)

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I'm the only Wisconsin in top 8. Fact.
You still suck.
Yoshq didnt get top 8? wat

Shows much much attention I was paying to the tournament...lol
He went 0-2 :(
He got ***** by fire emblem randoms
You still suck.
Oro, I love you. "I love Metaknight" became "**** Metaknight" REALLY fast, lol.

Also Nathan, there was only 5 from WI anyways. Which is sad, since it was in Racine >.>

Arty, I'm getting that money back. I'm willing to do as many 3-stock on BF / choking a lead on RC / losing with you at 180%'s as necessary to do so. I wanted that last game so bad D: I was an entire stock up on RC! There was no way I could lose!

YoshQ, how'd you get that paper clip out of your ignition?
Grats, you beat a guy who doesn't care about the game, and I still outplaced you. Guess I made you look better by beating Yosh and utterly destroying Fade. 1 set doesn't prove anything. What happened to your Marth Lucas confidence when I said that I wouldn't grab release? I guess all Lucas mains are afraid. FAE> you and he didn't even attempt the MU after I ***** him in doubles.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Grats, you beat a guy who doesn't care about the game, and I still outplaced you. Guess I made you look better by beating Yosh and utterly destroying Fade. 1 set doesn't prove anything. What happened to your Marth Lucas confidence when I said that I wouldn't grab release? I guess all Lucas mains are afraid. FAE> you and he didn't even attempt the MU after I ***** him in doubles.
Oro salty?
One set where I did nothing but exploit a weakness you absolutely refused to fix DOES prove something. Stop getting dash grabbed on landing, lol. I was considering going Lucas, but you said "Oh yeah, go ahead, I love Metaknight" so I was like "Oh, okay." Game 2 I was set on going Lucas, but you started the game right away, and I really didn't want to go back, so I stuck with it.

I did about 5 dollars worth of Lucas MMs. I wanted to keep doing MMs. The venue closed, not I was afraid. I still have $7 I had hoped to spend on MMs. I don't have much Marth Lucas confidence, never did, but I'm working on the MU by MMing Marths. Clow, SilverSamurai, Fade, I just sort of throw money at people for good matches. Only MMs I missed were Zwarm and yours.

Not sure why you started that rant, anyways. Its not like I went "LOL I PWND YOU", I just found the conflicting statements at the beginning and ending of the matches to be hilarious. It's not like I feel like I'm better than YoshQ and Fade because I beat you, I feel like you have glaring weaknesses. And I really am not good, I don't expect people to think I am.

Oh, and for not caring about the game, you sure put a lot of salt into that post.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Sponge I'll MM Marth vs Lucas, double or nothing for the money I have to pay for my car ride.

Assuming the car ride is $5 or less.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I don't really feel like starting a flame war with you Sponge. Anything further said will be brutal. You beat me. I knew what you were doing, tried to beat it, but I just couldn't due to several factors. If it really is a weakness I have as you say, than I'm sure other players, especially good players, would've found out and exploited it. Sago/Yosh's MKs did not, and ate attacks upon using your strategy. No johns, you won. That post was mainly brought upon your comments on Skype about beating me. In regards about acting confident, well... why the hell wouldn't I? As soon as you have the mentality that you can't win, then you are already at a disadvantage. I don't know the MK matchup. Of course I would rather play a Lucas, even if I don't know that matchup either. It is just a better matchup for me.

Really I'm not mad or salty at all. I just tell it how it is. It takes a lot for me to actually get mad. If you knew me you would understand that. Enjoy your victory. :colorful:

yoshq

Smash Master
YoshQ, how'd you get that paper clip out of your ignition?
had dad call a locksmith who got it out for $75 which comes out of my pocket...

but yeah, got 0-2. i know why i went snake vs oro, but it was a really dumb reason and i shouldn't have. worst tourney placing ever, not even my first tourney did i place that. what would have been hilarious was if i got 1st in doubles but last in singles xD. but yeah i'm curious to see what i got in melee too. also got my youtube back, unlrelated news.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
YoshQ you are still a beast. Would've liked to do a 3rd Marth/Luigi though. They were all tight games. I can understand the reason you went Snake too, and why you didn't choose to stick with Luigi, or even go with MK. Saying "hey, if we go back to this neutral stage though, will you stay your main?" kind of breaks the point of even having a counterpick system soooooo it was w/e. Sorry to hear about your car troubles. GG's again though.

P.S.-Kain is crazy scared of your Luigi and was soooo happy when I beat you lmao.

yoshq

Smash Master
YoshQ you are still a beast. Would've liked to do a 3rd Marth/Luigi though. They were all tight games. I can understand the reason you went Snake too, and why you didn't choose to stick with Luigi, or even go with MK. Saying "hey, if we go back to this neutral stage though, will you stay your main?" kind of breaks the point of even having a counterpick system soooooo it was w/e. Sorry to hear about your car troubles. GG's again though.

P.S.-Kain is crazy scared of your Luigi and was soooo happy when I beat you lmao.
well i mean you know the reason why i didn't stay with luigi (bad mu). but the reason i went snake was so stupid, it was because i had been using snake a little bit on wifi beforehand and thought i knew the snake marth mu for some reason... should have at least went mk or some other char. and sweet to know kain is scared of me lol.

_Kain_

Smash Champion

That Up B

10upb's

_Kain_

Smash Champion
moes wolf can handle yoshQ's luigi

why cant you kain?
I can just the thought of messing up a move then getting up b is so scary. I beat YoshQ in a MM today but since that wifi TV tourny (We didn't play on a laggy TV) where he Up Bed me like 3 times in the whole set n 2-0ed me, i r scared now. Plus i get ****ed up by luigi in dubs trufax

Sago

Smash Lord
real fun tournament guys.

I'm reasonably jovial about my performance at this tournament. Wished i could have taken a game off of kain. Wish i wouldent have gotten so outplayed by arty 5th game.(Sick spike at 40% 2nd stock)

Fun time with the yoshq crew.

Fade you were in rare form at this tourney, you killed me with all your jokes and stories and ****. Comic gold. Lets make those vids.

Everyone i love you see you whenever.

Top Bottom