• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Level LAN Presents: Smash Tourney lolol

DFEAR

Smash Hero
ehhh kinda doubting ill be able to come considering the earliest i can get here is 5ish and singles will most likely have started by then
wtf bad mentality. Come to get better. Not to win. U only enter tournaments to test ur current skills to see if u have what it takes to place in money. I apologize for this but most smashers aren't so so pass this u must go to these tournaments to practice. Not friendly. But raw practice. Doesn't hurt to put money on the line either.

- experienced pot filler

:phone:

Exdeath

Smash Master
Using :pikachu2: as my main with a side of :marth:/:metaknight: for them despicalbe :lucario:/:peach:/:diddy: for NLL. Florida needs a top2 pikachu still in the country to represent.
Respectable. :)

also MM's get at me 10-20$

same with doubles. MM's 5-10$
$.10

2x Meta Knight vs. Diddy Kong
2x G&W vs. Diddy Kong
2x Olimar vs. Diddy Kong
King Dedede vs. Diddy Kong
Fox vs. Diddy Kong
Falco vs. Diddy Kong
Snake vs. Diddy Kong

I will play you as seriously as possible. Expect possible time outs.

Wait....so no Melee at all period? Because, i love to play both games alot.

There will be a Melee tournament here on the same day: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=305868

ShadowSpear

Smash Apprentice
That's Cool. But, i'll problaby just chill at NLL for the most part. (Plus the time frame is the same for both events...so, yeah.)

DFEAR

Smash Hero
ok problem. sfl has no ride up here anymore : [ wut do? i cant use my car cuz of parent johns every 2 weeks and seibrik/esam/justin 3 drivers...dont wanna drive since its not really worth their time i understand and ed just came back from a long drive...and im getting no responses from chaz or polt about driving

:[

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ok problem. sfl has no ride up here anymore : [ wut do? i cant use my car cuz of parent johns every 2 weeks and seibrik/esam/justin 3 drivers...dont wanna drive since its not really worth their time i understand and ed just came back from a long drive...and im getting no responses from chaz or polt about driving

:[
Move to cfl in fall

Problem solved

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Yea, not really gonna do another long drive within a day. Plus I kinda got overruled by my parents. Can't beat it. I miss coming to these. Sorry guys!!!!

pesticide

Smash Lord
No doubt.

You know me. I like to keep it real hard.
But seriously... The results are...
1. Halberd. 2. Hr. 3. Gallax. 4. Mampam. 5. GDX/Kyon.
I got 9th.

:troll:
i almost fell for the text color change and was about to ask for the real results again

until i quoted the text and realized it was there lol. #171717 blends in with my smashboards background i guess

good move sir

SAX

Smash Ace
Good shee to Gallax getting third.

I got 7th. One spot below all the PRs :/

Pest! You should have came! No homo lol

Top Bottom