• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Gen Ideas (Wii've hit 10,000 views, although wii're technically dead)

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
One last poke I have come up with...unique typing...

Karabolt (Karate+Bolt)
Fighting/Electric
Levitate (It's like a floating warrior)
HP-95
Atk-125
Def-110
Sp Atk-30
Sp Def-100
Spd-105
BST-565
An intense warrior. Electricity runs through its body, channeling into his punches.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
it's typical of W4M to have the 1000 post on this

anyways

Grimpeng
Psychic/Electric
Synchronize/Static
60-HP
70-ATK
80-DEF
120-SP.ATK
90-SP.DEF
100-SPD

520-BST

KratosAurion192

Smash Ace
I didn't really look... but my only honest complaint with DP is that we STILL don't have a game where we can go to all 4 regions...

The9litch

Smash Apprentice
Name: Simphost
Type: Normal / Ghost
Ability: First Strike [All priority moves get a x2.0 boost]
Base Stats: 150Hp/150Att/125Def/20Spa/125SpDef/30Spd
Base Stat Total: 600
Evolution Chain: None
Move set:

lv1:
  • Quick aAttack
  • Shadow Sneak
lv11:
  • fakeout
lv21:
  • Mach Punch
  • Ice Shard
  • Eerie Flash [40 power dark quick attack]
  • Bolt blitz [40 power electric type quick attack]

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
Name: Simphost
Type: Normal / Ghost
Ability: First Strike [All priority moves get a x2.0 boost]
Base Stats: 150Hp/150Att/125Def/20Spa/125SpDef/30Spd
Base Stat Total: 600
Evolution Chain: None
Move set:

lv1:
  • Quick aAttack
  • Shadow Sneak
lv11:
  • fakeout
lv21:
  • Mach Punch
  • Ice Shard
  • Eerie Flash [40 power dark quick attack]
  • Bolt blitz [40 power electric type quick attack]
Uber much?

This thing could tear apart the Uber metagame.

Shadow Sneak or Eerie Flash hurt Lugia, Giratina, Deoxys, Lati@s, Mewtwo, Mew, and Shedinja.

Mach Punch hurts Dialga, Darkrai, Normal Arceus, Blissey, Heatran, Tyranitar, and Magnezone.

Ice Shard hurts Lugia, Giratina, Lati@s, Groudon, and Rayquaza.

And finally, Bolt Blitz hurts Lugia, Kyogre, Ho-oh, Manaphy, and Skarmory.

The only Ubers / Pokemon used in Ubers that arn't hit SE are Palkia, Metagross, and Forretress.

Its BST can stay 600, but at least balance out the stats a little more, or take away the ability.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

The9litch

Smash Apprentice
lol..is it that bad?...I doubt he will KO anyone with 80 base attacks...his strongest move is quick attack because of stab

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
lol..is it that bad?...I doubt he will KO anyone with 80 base attacks...his strongest move is quick attack because of stab
Still, with defenses like those it's no doubt that Simphost will survive many attacks and have time to 2-3HKO the Ubers.

Also, look at its Attack stat. Now, look at its priority moves. Notice that all of them are physical. It also gets STAB on Shadow Sneak, which ruins many Ubers, as well as the walls we call Giratina, Lugia and Latias.

This thing would be the perfect counter (or at least a reliable one ) to the scary Uber sweepers, non-FS DD Rayquaza, Deoxys-A, and Mewtwo.

Also, because the attacks are physical, they hit Blissey's, Lugia's, Latias's, and Kyogre's weaker defensive stat.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

The9litch

Smash Apprentice
I about to battle Kenji for the tourney...any1 wanna watch?...but back on topic, I will later, Simphost was rushed, Ill tweek him later

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
I about to battle Kenji for the tourney...any1 wanna watch?...but back on topic, I will later, Simphost was rushed, Ill tweek him later
But doesn't the tourney take place on the 5th?

You mean right NOW?

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

Edit: I'm on Shoddy right now... NO BATTLES.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Simphost lacks recovery, like everyone else said. Give him like Recover or something. He doesn't have any support moves either? Give him Destiny Bond...or don't...

Happy New Year!

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
*MOSTEPICBUMPINPOKEMONCENTERHISTORY*

Yeah, some of the newbies were making new threads about this topic, and since this thread is made of so much win (Well, up until the last few pages), I've decided to bump it. Hooray!

EDIT: Oh, and W4M, I demand to be put back in the hall of fame. I was important to this thread... kinda...

J-man24star

Smash Journeyman
Somewhere, plotting to become dictator of smash w
i thought for some ideas of 5th Gen Starters.... Lets See

The Fire Type is a Kitten, i dubbed Flarekit (it doesn't evolve into a fat ugly cat XD)
the water type is a duckling, i forget the name (evolves into a pre-duck adult form, and a Duck adult form)
all i could come up with for the grass type was a chimpanzee. i coul'dnt think of anyother ideas, cause all Grass Type Pokemon are taken up.....

For starter Wild pokemon, i thought up of a Goldfinch Esque pokemon and a Hamster esque pokemon.

hugglebunny

Smash Journeyman
For a fire starter i came up with,
A lion, starts out with no mane (fire)
A lion with a small main, (becomes fire and electric)
a lion with a full mane. (still fire and electric).

For water starter i came up with,
Starts as an seal, (water)
a seal lion (becomes water and ice)
a Walrus (still water and ice)
[not based off sealo's line]

For grass starter i came up with,
Starts as a small chimp (grass)
becomes a moderate sized ape (grass)
becomes a gorrila (grass and fighting)

And that is what i came up with, hope to specifify on all of them soon

hugglebunny

Smash Journeyman
LOL we had a whole list of new pokemon, including starters, WAAAAAAYYYYYYY back...

-Ter

Really?
we should make a new list, that should be on the 1st page or w4m should put all of the ideas for staters and new pokemon, on his first post, so that not everybody will say the same characters. Or we should just make a new thread saying ideas for starters.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Really?
we should make a new list, that should be on the 1st page or w4m should put all of the ideas for staters and new pokemon, on his first post, so that not everybody will say the same characters. Or we should just make a new thread saying ideas for starters.
Or we could compile it into the 5th Generation Thread. I already have a "New Pokemon" section in the thread, but not much is in it. Perhaps speculation on what new Pokemon might appear in the 5th Gen could go there (and Firus, bowser king, and I could make the sprites for them).

Top Bottom